Chapter 014- Luffy
331 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---With Naori Uchiha---

 

After going through the all ninjutsu's on the secret library of Konoha, she found a very interesting seal called 'Yin seal'. This seal is used to build up and store the user's chakra over time. Upon release, this seal can give the user access to the stored chakra which is far more than their usual chakra capacity allowing them to perform chakra demanding Jutsus.

 

So, Naori's plan is create a seal similar to Yin seal which will store the chakra which is released when a Uchiha gets emotional.

 

An Uchiha is only able upgrade their eyes when a lot of that special chakra is released at the same time and the demand of the amount of that special chakra goes up with each upgrade. So, only when they are extremely emotional, their eyes get upgraded while the small amount of emotional fluctuation has no effect in their eyes at all.

 

But if Naori manages to create the seal for storing that special chakra, an uchiha would be able to store that special chakra in the seal as long their emotion fluctuate no matter how little that might be.

 

Over time, the seal would then be able to accumulate a tremendous amount of that special chakra in it. So, whenever someone releases that after storing enough special chakra, they would directly be able to upgrade their sharingan to the next stage. Theoretically, it is no problem of even getting the Mangekyo Sharingan using this method.

 

[A/N: Was there any name in the manga or anime for this special chakra that is needed for someone to activate or upgrade their Sharingan? I know Tobirama talked a little bit about it but I forgot if he mentioned any name for that chakra. Anyway, if you know, leave a comment.]

 

'As long as I manage to get success in this research, every Uchiha will benefit a lot. But before they get fully loyal to my husband, I shouldn't reveal anything to them about this research.' Naori thought as she carried on with her works.

 

 

.....

 

 

---With Sarutobi Hiruzen---

 

It has been a few days since he met the protagonist Monkey D Luffy. Since Garp wasn't in the island at the moment, Sarutobi tried some tricks to make Luffy admire him like he admired Shanks.

 

At first, he thought it would be a very tough work. But all if took was to show Luffy some cool ninjutsus and he became fully fascinated with it.

 

'Even though I managed to make that brat respectful towards me, it is far from the respect shanks managed to get from him. After all, Shanks did sacrifice a arm for him while all I did was to talk sweet words and show him some cool techniques.' Sarutobi thought.

 

'But at least now this kid is interested in being a ninja. As long as I am persistent enough, I am sure I will be able to convince him go with me to the base to train. There I will be able fully indoctrinate him to become fully loyal to me.' Sarutobi started to make various plans in his minds to kidnap this little child.

 

As for Garp getting angry for it, Sarutobi doesn't care. Even though sarutobi isn't as strong as Garp right now, he has full confidence to surpass even the legendary pirate captain Rocks or the supreme ruler of the world government Im.

 

Sarutobi took out the den den mushi from his pocket and called the subordinates that came with him in this island and said, "We will be staying in this island longer than the specified time that I told you guys before. It might be few weeks or even months."

 

There are two reasons for him to take this decision. One is of course to totally convince Luffy to go with him. And the other is to meet Shanks. Yes, you heard it right. It's Shanks.

 

Luffy is already six years old which is the year Shanks visited the Foosha village.

 

[A/N: I found two possible number regarding Luffy's age when he met Shanks from the google and decided to go with age six.]

 

The reason for Sarutobi wanting to get acquainted with Shanks is pretty simple. He wants to learn Haki from him.

 

Sarutobi did manage to get some haki training method from Higikaya but they were very low quality and there is a chance that it would create unstable foundation. Not to mention, those methods only explain the basic level of Haki.

 

For that reason, he and the other ninjas abstained from learning Haki for now. Of course, if Sarutobi didn't manage to get his hands on some better Haki training method, he would have no choice but to practice those. But now, it is different and Sarutobi has real chance of getting some higher level methods of training Haki.

 

Shanks used to be in the boat of the pirate king Roger. Not to mention, he himself is one of the most powerful Haki user in this world. So, being directly taught by him would benefit Sarutobi a lot and he wouldn't have to take detour in the training.

 

While all of these thoughts were going around in his mind, Sarutobi was still on the den den mushi, so he said to the ninja at the other end of the phone or den den mushi, "Keep a lookout for pirates. If you find a pirate has red hair and a straw-hat in his head, inform me as soon as possible."

 

"Also, leave some ninjas in the Makino bar. If anyone tries to show violence there, kill them." After giving them the instructions, Sarutobi cut off the den den mushi and went back to Luffy to coax him to get kidnapped by him.

 

 

…..

 

 

---2 weeks later---

 

Sarutobi didn't have to wait long before he finally got some news on Shanks.

 

*purururu* *purururu*

 

Sarutobi picked up the call from his subordinates and asked, "What is it?"

 

"It about the pirate you asked us to look out for, Hokage-sama. We just found him docking his ship on this island. They should be going to the bar of makino since I heard them asking around about where they can get drinks."

 

"Okay, I know. I will reward you for your good work later." The chunin on the other end became very happy hearing that.

 

"Thank you, Hokage-sama."

 

'Finally, I am getting to meet Shanks. Even though I didn't like his character on some occasions in the canon, he is after all a legendary pirate in the world of One piece.'

 

One of the main reason for him not liking Shanks character is mainly because of how he dealt with the bandits in the canon. Also, the absurd way he sacrificed his arms even after being a master of Armament Haki is a big turn off for him.

 

Aside from him not liking his character very much, Sarutobi has nothing against him. On the other hand, he is quite excited to meet Shanks because he will soon be able to learn Haki from him as long as everything goes right.

 

Sarutobi composed his slightly excited mood as he started to walk toward the bar of Makino.

7