Chapter 019- Return(R-18)
575 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank God! I retained my devil fruit." Sarutobi sighed in relief as he found that the devil fruit didn't leave his body even after dying and resurrecting again.

 

Now that Sarutobi managed to confirm that he will not be losing his devil fruit, he decided to do his other trainings to get used to the weaknesses of the devil fruit.

 

'First I should get rid of the weakness of the sea. Since this is the world where almost 90% of the area is sea, it would be stupid of me if I accidently fell of to sea and get captured by marine because of such weakness.' Sarutobi thought as he put his plans into action.

 

First he informed his personal anbus of what he will be doing in case they get too worried about him or they have something important to report to him. After that, he asked them to dig a small pond and fill it with sea water.

 

The reason for him doing so is that he doesn't want to get washed far away from the island by putting himself in the strong currents of the sea. So, filling a pond with sea water would be the best idea.

 

After finishing all preparations, Sarutobi finally started his training to get rid of his weaknesses. For two weeks straight, he did nothing but get drowned in the sea water. He has already lost count of how many times he died by drowning.

 

'Even though it was painful, I at least got some result.'

 

Sarutobi is still far away from fully getting rid of the weaknesses of the sea but now he can freely move in the sea without any problem. He also can release at least 30% of his normal power while being under the sea water.

 

'I will have to postpone my training for a while as my time to visit to Konoha has already come.' Sarutobi took Jiraiya with him as he came to the space gate to get back to Konoha.

 

This spatial gate is the most protected object in the whole island. Needless to say the constant monitoring of the ninja, the gate is also protected with the best fuinjutsus in the ninja world. And if anyone want to cross it, he/she would need Sarutobi's permission.

 

If someone tries to force their way in, they will not only be blocked and attacked by the fuinjutsu barriers, Sarutobi will also be notified of this intrusion.

 

As Sarutobi dropped one drop of his blood in the fuinjutsu barrier, it opened and allowed Sarutobi and Jiraiya to cross through the gate and go back to their home village.

 

"You are free to go and meet your friends here. I will call when I need you." Sarutobi watched Jiraiya walking away as he quickly teleported to his house to meet his wife. He missed her a lot.

 

 

.....

 

 

"Who?" Naori Uchiha was shocked as she suddenly felt a presence inside the house. But she quickly relaxed as she found out that it was her husband.

 

"You're back." Naori said with a very happy tone as she quickly plunged into Sarutobi's arms and started to kiss him aggressively. Sarutobi also cooperated with her as they both enjoyed their lips and tongues without any care of the world.

 

As they released each other's lips, Naori looked at Sarutobi's eyes and said, "I missed you very much."

 

"Me too." Sarutobi said as he started started to remove Noari's clothes to get a better view of her beautiful body. Naori also didn't shy away from it as she moved her hands inside Sarutobi's pants and started to feel his little brother.

 

It didn't take long for Sarutobi to make her free from all the clothes as he plunged into her beautiful and round breasts and started to suck it like a child.

 

*slurp* *slurp**

 

While sucking her breasts, Sarutobi removed his pants to make it easier for Naori's hands to access. After that, he moved his hands toward her cave and started to explore it with his fingers.

 

"Ohhh.....Ahhhhh.....Y-Yeah....I-I'm coming" As Naori finally released her loads in Sarutobi's hand, he stopped fingering her and told her to kneel down.

 

As Naori did so without any question, Sarutobi positioned his little brother in front of her mouth. Understanding Sarutobi's intention, Naori first gave it a few kisses before gulping it down in her mouth.

 

Sarutobi held Naori's hair to not let them get in the away as he fully enjoyed the blowjob. Even though Naori wasn't that skilful in it and sometimes her teeth was touching his little brother, it was enjoyable nonetheless.

 

As he released his loads in Naori's mouth, she tried to gulp it down fully but because of her lack of experience, some white stuff still fell on the floor.

 

Since they were in the living room, not in the bedroom, Naori positioned herself in a doggy style as she gave a very seductive look to Sarutobi inviting him to explore her cave.

 

Sarutobi gulped down the saliva in his mouth as he saw how gorgeous and sexy Naori looked right now. He quickly positioned his little brother in front of her cave and slowly pushed it inside.

 

"I really missed this for more than a year." Sarutobi said as he started to pound on Naori from behind.

 

"M_Me.....Ahhhh....too...Ohhh" Naori replied while moaning at the pleasure she was feeling right now.

 

That day, Sarutobi did nothing except for enjoying his times with Naori.

 

 

.....

 

 

Next morning-

 

"You woke up." Naori said as she laid on Sarutobi's arms fully naked.

 

"Yes, I have works to do today. By the way, did anything important happen while I was away?"

 

"No, nothing major happened but there are some minor things that would need your attention. Also, you should visit the secret library after finishing work, there are some surprises waiting for you." Naori said.

 

"Oh, really? Then I am looking forward to it."

 

After eating his breakfast, Sarutobi quickly went to the Hokage office. As he did reach there and saw his shadow clone already working, 'I totally forgot that I even left a shadow clone.'

 

While laughing at himself for forgetting such a thing, he dispelled the shadow clone as a huge amount of information started to rush into his head.

 

Even though, he felt tremendous amount of headache because of it, he managed to endure it without even changing his face even a little. After all, he has already been accustomed to this kind pain after living in hell for millions of years.

 

As Sarutobi sorted out all the information, he finally understood what kind of little problems Naori was talking about. First is the matter of Uzumaki clan.

 

They have already agreed to the proposal of sending some of their children to study in Konoha. But their leader has also made a request. The Uzushiokage made a request of political marriage to strengthen the ties between the village.

 

He stated in the letter, "I accept Hokage sama's goodwill of letting our child to study in Konoha. But as you know, after the death of your First Hokage, although our relationship didn't worsen, it didn't get any better either. Especially looking at Mito sama's age right now, the bond between Konoha and Uzushiokage is getting loose."

 

"So, I hope strengthen the bond again just like it was during the period of the First Hokage. I hope to establish a political marriage between you and my daughter. I'm sure you will like her."

8