Chapter 020- Progress
311 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before making any decision about the proposal from the leader of the Uzushiogakure, Sarutobi decided to look at the information of his daughter first. So, he asked the anbu to bring all the information related to this girl.

 

After a few minutes, an anbu came back with few pages of report along with a photo attached to it. As Sarutobi looked at the photo, he thought, 'Appearance wise, she look beautiful. I will not loose anything by marrying her. But first let me take a look at her information. If she has the temperament similar to Kushina, then I don't want such a violent women to be my wife.'

 

[AN: Sorry Kushina fans, she is not going to be in the harem. So, I decided to add an oc Uzumaki girl.]

 

Even though Sarutobi is quite loose when it comes to girls, he has his own standards. If a girl doesn't meet that standard, he will not be marrying her no matter how beautiful she might be.

 

As he looked at the information passed by the anbu, Sarutobi found out that this girl named Uzumaki Kaori has a personality quite similar to Tsunade. Even though the personality of Tsunade and Kushina might look same in some cases but there are some differences in their behaviour.

 

For Kushina, she has always shown violence whether be it toward outsiders or her own family members like her husband Minato. But in case of Tsunade, even though she is generally violent in nature but when it comes to her family or lover, she is usually gentle.

 

It's not that Sarutobi thinks that Kushina doesn't love her family or something like that, it's just she has a very hard time controlling her temper and always resorts to violence even when there is no need to. This type of girl is simply not his type.

 

But Tsunade as shown in the anime, she is quite gentle when she is with Kato dan or her brother. Sarutobi doesn't mind her girl being strong in nature when she needs to be but if she is going to be strong with him as well, then his answer is 'no'.

 

Sarutobi's life is already quite stressful enough trying to conquer two worlds, he doesn't want to increase his stress by marrying someone who will always argue with him.

 

"Tiger, send a messenger to Uzushiogakure  to inform their leader that I will be visiting them very soon. As for the marriage, I will decide after personally meeting her." Sarutobi said to one of the anbu stationed in the Hokage office.

 

After sorting out the problem of Uzushiogakure, Sarutobi looked at the other problems that were left for him to solve. After finishing them one by one quickly, Sarutobi decided to visit the secret laboratory to get updates on the researches.

 

After reaching there, Sarutobi first went to the personal laboratory of Naori to check on her progress over the year.

 

"You are finished with your paper works?" Naori Uchiha asked as she saw Sarutobi coming in.

 

"Yes, I already did. So, you were talking about some surprise in the morning today. Did you manage to achieve your goal in creating that seal?"

 

"No. Even though I had some breakthroughs in my research, it is still far away from managing to create the complete seal. As for the surprise that I was talking about, you will find out after talking to Tobirama-sama." Naori said.

 

"Oh, is that so?" Sarutobi already managed to guess what kind of surprise is waiting for him. But he would have wait for a while to confirm his guess.

 

"So, what kind of breakthroughs did you make in your research?" Sarutobi asked.

 

"I have managed to find a way to extract the the special chakra hidden in the sharingan. I already did some experiment from the sharingans that were left after Uchiha clan member's death. As long as I keep applying that special chakra to my eye, my blind eye should return to how it was originally after two to three months."

 

"But there are some problems in the extracting process. Because the process is very newly developed, it only manages to extract 5-10% of the special chakra stored in the sharingan."

 

"Not only that, this extracted special chakra can only only be used for recovery of the eyesight of a Uchiha clan member but it can't help someone in evolving their eyes to the next stage. But I could be wrong as well because all the sharingan that I could get my hands on are normal Sharingan."

 

"If I had the energy extracted from a mangekyo Sharingan, maybe it could help me in upgrading my sharingan as well. But that's just a hypothesis." Naori finished her explanation.

 

Sarutobi nodded at her words and said, "It is a very happy news that you will be able to get your eye back in a  few months. As for upgrading your eyes to eternal mangekyo sharingan, I am sure you will soon be able to complete your research on the seal that you talked about."

 

After talking about her current research topics and gains for a while, Sarutobi went to the perosnal laboratory of Tobirama Senju to confirm his guess.

 

"So you came back from that world? I already managed to complete my research on the resurrection technique. Unlike the Impure world reincarnation technique, my new jutsu can perfectly resurrect the person in their original body along with their full strength." Tobirama explained without needing for Sarutobi to ask.

 

Even though Sarutobi already guessed the result, he couldn't help but be amazed at the speed which Tobirama completed his research on such a complicated jutsu.

 

'Sure enough, Tobirama is a monster when it comes to creating jutsus.' Sarutobi thought.

 

"How did you manage to create this new jutsu in just a year?" Sarutobi asked with a big and happy smile on his face.

 

"It's actually quite simple. I just mixed the theories of 'Pure world reincarnation' with the theories of 'Spirit transformation technique'. After some research on these two theories, I finally managed to create this new jutsu."

 

[A/N: Comment which name would suit this new jutsu]

 

"This jutsu also need sacrifices depending on the strength of the person you want to resurrect. Also you would need to create a clone from the DNA of the summoned soul. Otherwise, if the body and soul isn't compatible enough, it could create serious damage to soul and even make it vegetative or truly dead."

 

"So, the safest choice is creating a clone using the DNA." Tobirama explained.

 

"Is there any weakness of this jutsu?" Sarutobi asked.

 

"Yes, it has. Firstly, the summoned person would have to agree to come to this world from the pure world otherwise the jutsu will fail. Secondly, during the process of being reborn, the soul would feel tremendous amount of pain. If it can't bear the pain, then it might become a mad or a total vegetative person after being reborn."

 

"Other than that, there are no weaknesses for this jutsu." Tobirama said with some proudness in his voice.

 

"Thank you, sensei for your hard work." Sarutobi said in a very respectful tone. After seeing Tobirama's talent in research with his own eyes, Sarutobi's respect for Tobirama went through the roof.

8