Chapter 021- Talks
278 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tobirama smiled at his student's words as he said, "It was not that much big of a deal. By the way, before we use this justu to reincarnate others, I must warn you about one thing. Unlike the reanimation jutsu, this new resurrection technique will not allow you to control or dominate the mind of the summoned person."

 

"So, you should be careful of whom you want to resurrect." Tobirama warned Sarutobi with a stern tone of voice.

 

"I understand. But it wouldn't be that much of a problem. If I do have to ressurect someone who is not loyal to Konoha, I will just use some fuinjutsu curse mark on his/her body before resurrecting him/her. That way, if the resurrected person doesn't doesn't obey me, I can easily sent them back to the grave again." Sarutobi suggested after thinking for a while.

 

"You are right. That could totally work." Tobirama praised Sarutobi.

 

"Now then. We should first resurrect you Tobirama-sensei." Sarutobi said as he asked the anbus to gather some sacrifices from the Konoha prison.

 

"Yes, you're right. After I get resurrected, we should resurrect my brother as well. With his power, it will be easier for you to get a stronghold in the new world. While the anbu comes back with the sacrifices, talk to me about the power structures of that world." Tobirama said.

 

"I haven't yet created a clear power levels for that world. I plan to do that in a few days of time. But from what we have managed to gather, that world has many powerhouses that would be able to compete with Hashirama-sama. Not only that, we suspect that there could be even more powerful existent that we haven't managed to get any information of." Sarutobi said.

 

Tobirama looked very solemn after hearing this information. It is hard for him believe that someone could surpass his brother. He said to Sarutobi while hiding his surprise, "Then that world is really dangerous. You should be very careful."

 

"Yes, I will. Even though that world is dangerous, it has it's fair share of benefits as well. Use your sensory ability to look at my strength, Tobirama-sensei." Sarutobi said.

 

As Tobirama did so and sensed Sarutobi's strength, he got totally stupefied. He said to Tobirama in a shocked tone of voice, "How did you manage to get so strong in such a short period of time? You even managed to fully breakthrough the Kage level. How is that possible?"

 

Sarutobi was satisfied with Tobirama's reaction . He said, "It's because of a special energy that is present in that world. In that world as long as you work hard, your physical strength would keep increasing."

 

"As you know, chakra is the by-product of the combination of physical and spiritual energy. So, as my physical strength got stronger, my chakra kept increasing as well until it finally reached the early stage of Super Kage level."

 

"The most astonishing thing is that I felt like my bloodline was also in the process of awakening as my strength got stronger. It will not be long before I manage to fully learn the Wood release." Sarutobi said with a smirk on his face.

 

"It's not just getting physically stronger. I also found several magical things in that world that would help us increasing our strength quickly. There is a technique called Haki which helps the user in increasing their attack and defence tremendously. Not to mention the existent of a magical fruit called 'devil fruit' which can give the user many magical abilities." Sarutobi added

 

"If sensei wants to learn more about that world in details, you should read the report written by Shika-san which is kept in my office." Sarutobi said.

 

Tobirama didn't say any other word for a few minutes as he took his time to digest all the information. After a while, he gave out a heavy sigh as he said, "We should start with the resurrection. The anbus already gathered the sacrifices we would need for the jutsu to work."

 

"You will be performing this jutsu. Take a look at the process. You should be able to learn this jutsu in a few minutes since it is quite similar to the other two forbidden jutsu that you already learned." Tobirama said as Sarutobi nodded at his words.

 

Few minutes later, Sarutobi finally started doing the signs reacquired for the resurrection justu. As dozens of prisoners got sacrificed, Tobirama left the reanimated body as his soul travelled to the newly cloned body.

 

It took more than five minutes before Tobirama finally opened the eyes of his new body made with flesh and blood. He gave out a relaxed sigh and said, "It feels good to be alive again. I never thought it would give me this much pleasure just to be able to fully feel the surrounding with my senses."

 

"Welcome back, Tobirama-sensei. How do you feel?" Sarutobi asked.

 

"The body seems fine but I just feel slightly weak and disoriented. Maybe it's because it has been long since I used a fully functioning body. I should be able to get used to it after some exercises." Tobirama said as he moved his hands and feet.

 

"Then, we will resurrect Hashirama-sama tomorrow. For now, you should get used to your body." Sarutobi said.

 

After saying goodbye to Tobirama, Sarutobi called all the researchers present in the secret lab to the conference room to listen their progress over this year.

 

 

.....

 

 

"So, how far you manged to research on the gene that are responsible for the awakening of Chakra?" Sarutobi asked the research team responsible for this particular topic.

 

The leader of the team stood up from his seat and said, "Hokage-sama, we have already managed to identify the gene responsible for the awakening of Chakra. But cloning it is very difficult for us. It would take several years before we can get any result."

 

"Is that so? The how about transferring the gene from a recently dead ninja to someone who doesn't have chakra at all. This should be easier than trying to make clone of the gene itself." Sarutobi said.

 

After giving it some thought, the team leader said, "It seems plausible. But we will have to do some research before we manage to give a more clear answer, Hokage-sama."

 

"Then do that. You can even take help from Tobirama-sensei but I want results as soon as possible." Sarutobi said.

 

"We will not disappoint you, Hokage-sama." The team leader said with confidence in his voice.

 

 

===========================================================

 

 

[A/N: I have few things to inform you all. Firstly, I am not up-to-date with the One piece Manga or the anime. I have only watched till the whole cake island arc. Beyond that point, I know nothing except for some scenes or characters that I stumbled upon on youtube. So, the chances of me going totally different direction than canon is very high. If you are someone who doesn't like if something doesn't match the canonical account, then be warned. I don't want to see stupid comments and reviews since I am already warning you all ahead of time.

Secondly, I haven't watched Boruto nor read the manga yet. Though I plan to read the manga at some point in the future, the chances of me reading it before finishing this fanfic is very low. So, you might not see many of the otsutsuki that started popping out in the Boruto series.

That's all for now I guess. Leave your comment of how you want this story to progress.]

6