Chapter 022- Categorizations
266 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarutobi spend an hour or so in the conference room listening to the progress of the researches on various topics from each team responsible for some specific research. There are various kinds of topic that is being researched in this secret laboratory.

 

Some are researching on forbidden jutsu to increase their usability by decreasing the amount of chakra and sacrifice needed to perform it. Some are researching on creating new type jutsus ranging from d rank to forbidden rank.

 

There is also a particular group of research team that is responsible for increasing the technology of this world in order make the travel and communication easier.

 

As he came out of the secret laboratory, Sarutobi thought, 'I should create a secret laboratory on the side of One piece world as well. Then send some of the best researchers from here to research to that side of the gate to learn of the One piece world in depth. That should broaden their horizon, it may even help them make many new discoveries as well.'

 

Sarutobi quickly noted his thought down as he went to one of the barbeque restaurants to fill his stomach.

 

 

---Next Day---

 

 

As scheduled, he came to his office in the Hokage building to do his work. After finishing his daily paper works, he thought, 'I should sort out the power ranking of the both worlds. It has been quite a mess not having an universal power system for both worlds.'

 

'Even Shika complained many times saying it is hard to categorize the mission without knowing the exact power level of the enemy the ninja sent on a mission is going to face. Not to mention, this kind of ignorance could cause more causalities than necessary.'

 

Sarutobi has been delaying making a combined power system because his subordinates still haven't managed give him many vital informations that Sarutobi knew from watching anime.

 

'But even if that is the case, I shouldn't delay it much longer. Let's first create a power comparison between these two worlds for myself. Then I can cut out the confidential information and give them the watered-down version.' Sarutobi thought as he got to work.

 

For the power levels, he decided to integrate the One piece world into ninja power system since it is easier for him to organize that way. Adding to that, he also plans to add more categories for some powerful beings that couldn't be added to the ninja system.

 

'In Naruto world, the strongest being are the the otsutsukis. Let's put them in the special category 'Suppressor' since even the strongest ninja of a six-path level can't defeat them one on one. As for the One-piece world, the strongest person there should be IM.'

 

'Since the one-piece anime was unfinished, I don't know about his/her power level. But let's assume the worst and put him/her in the Suppressor category as well.' Sarutobi decided to be cautious in this case as he doesn't want to get his plan foiled just because of some misjudgements.

 

[Suppressor- Otsutsuki, IM, other being with similar power]

 

'Then we have Hagoromo and his brother. They should be weaker than real otsutsukis who have eaten chakra fruit. They had to team up just to seal Kaguya who is far weaker than some of the otsutsukis shown in the Boruto series.'

 

'Considering that they are weaker than a suppressor but stronger than normal six path level powerhouse and was known as sage. Let's put them in the category of High-level sage/High level six path.'

 

[High level Sage- Hagoromo, Hamura, others with similar power level.]

 

[A/N: Sage sounds cooler than six path, so I will be sticking with the Sage.]

 

'Then comes mid-level sage. Madara and Obito both became sage after becoming ten tails jinchuriki. But since Madara was stronger than Obito in their jinchuriki form, I should put Madara in the mid-level Sage and Obito in the early level Sage.'

 

'Also the five elders from gorosei in the one piece world should have power level similar to a Sage. But they shouldn't be high level sage. If they were, they wouldn't have worked under IM since several high level sage can take on a suppressor as long as the suppressor isn't too strong.'

 

'So, the five elders should be in mid or early level Sage.'

 

[Mid-level Sage- Jinchuriki Madara, five elders form One piece, others with similar power level]

 

[Early level Sage- Jinchuriki Obito, five elders from One piece, others with similar power level.]

 

'Now let's figure out the Super Kage category. Madara without rinnegan always lose to Hashirama even after getting the help from Nine tails. Considering Nine tails power, he should in a level higher than Kage but lower than super Kage.'

 

'Since Madara couldn't defeat Hashirama even with a helper, let's put him in early-level Super Kage while rinnegan Madara should be in similar level with Hashirama. So, they should in Mid-level Super kage.'

 

'As for High level Super Kage, Naruto and Uchiha after they got some power from Hagoromo should fit this power level. Since they couldn't defeat Jinchuriki Obito even after teaming up, so they couldn't be Sage level even after getting some power from Hagoromo. But they should the strongest in the Super Kage level.'

 

'In one piece world, there are also many people who would fit in Super Kage level category. Most of the four emperors should be in early level Super Kage since they are weaker than Gol D. Roger and Rocks D. Xebec. But peak Whitebeard is similar in power with Roger. Moreover, Shanks is mysterious as hell. So, he could have similar power level as Roger. So, they should be in Mid-level Super Kage as well.'

 

'From One piece, only Rocks D. Xebec should be in the high level Super Kage.'

 

[High-level Super Kage- Adult Naruto, Adult Sasuke, Rocks D. Xebec, others with similar power level]

 

[Mid-level Super Kage- Rinnegan Madara, Hashirama, Gol D. Roger(peak), Monkey D. Garp(peak), Whitebeard(peak), others with similar power level.]

 

[Early- level Super Kage- EMS Madara, Me(now), Kaido, Big mom, Fleet Admiral from Marine, others with similar power level]

 

'Then comes the Kage level. The three admirals from the Marine should be in this level. In Naruto world, only Tobirama is in this level now.'

 

[High level Kage- Mihawk(peak), Three admiral, Tobirama, other with similar power level]

 

'All the Kage of other four villages right now have power similar to Mid-level Kage. Some of the cadre from the pirate emperors should also be in this category since some of them can hold back an Admiral in a fight alone.'

 

[Mid-level Kage- Kage of other four village, Marco form Whitebeard pirate(peak), Benn Beckmen from Red haired pirate(peak), others with similar power level.]

 

'Now, lastly remains the Early-level Kage.'

 

[Early-level Kage- Senju clan leader, Uchiha clan leader, Kagami, Hikigaya, Fourth gear luffy, others with similar power level.]

 

 

=================================================

 

 

[A/N: That's it for today. What do you think of the power level that I categorized above. I tried my best to keep the power level as logical as possible.

If you do find any mistake or just simply think that my categorization has some problem, please let me know. Also, do put some reason for you disagreeing with me. If you can convince me, I will change it. Thanks for reading.]

7