Chapter 023- Senju Hashirama
278 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'There are many people in the One piece who would easily be able to go against an elite jonin. But it is very hard to put them in the jonin category because of the existent of the devil fruits. If the devil fruit user's body isn't much powerful, even a chunin can easily kill that person in a sneak attack without that much of a difficulty.'

 

'But in a head on collision, even an elite jonin isn't guaranteed to win. Not to mention, if they encounter a logia user, then it will surely be their death if they didn't master armament haki. Even though I will not be sending anyone in a mission involving a logia user without them having at least basic level of haki, it is still a hassle to combine these two world's power system.' Sarutobi let out a sigh as he rubbed his forehead in distress.

 

Finally he decided to ignore the existent of devil fruits and instead rank them depending on their base strength, 'Let's just put anyone with a devil fruit in the category of elite jonin. That way, the chances of going things wrong in a mission would be way less. As for the base strength of an elite jonin, it should be similar to the strength of the pacifista created by Vegapunk.'

 

[A/N: I know many of you will be disagreeing with me regarding the classification of Elite jonin and lower levels. To be honest, I myself am not satisfied with this power categorization because of how much variables lie in the One piece world. But I decided to go with this anyway because it is starting to give me a headache trying to give everyone form One piece a fair evaluation of their strength.]

 

[Elite jonin- Post war Luffy(base form), Pacifista, others with similar power level]

 

[Jonin- Pre war Luffy(full strength), others with similar power level]

 

[Special Jonin- Pre war Luffy(second gear), pre war zoro(full strength), pre war sanji(full strength), others with similar power level]

 

'Hmm, making the classification while keeping Luffy in mind is much easier than brainstorming and trying to combine everyone from both world.' Sarutobi carried on with his ranking process using Luffy as an unit of measure.

 

[Elite Chunin- Pre war Luffy(base form), others with similar power level]

 

[Chunin- pre war sanji(first appearance), pre war zoro(first appearance), others with similar power level.]

 

[Genin- pre war Nami, pre war Ussop, others with similar power level.]

 

'Haah! Finally done. Now let's just edit all the things out that shouldn't be known by me without having watched the anime and make a copy of this for the general ninjas.' Sarutobi thought as he laid back on his chair like a dying man who has no strength left in his body.

 

 

.....

 

 

One day passed by. Sarutobi already edited the classification that he came out with and made two copies. One is given to Shika to let him mass print it and distribute it to others.

 

Other one is given to his teacher, Tobirama as he asked Sarutobi earlier about the strength of the other world.

 

"This world is dangerous but my brother should be able to go toe to toe with most of the powerhouses of this world. The only problem is the world government. Since they can control so many powerhouses to work for them, they should have some people who should be able defeat my brother as well. So, we shouldn't antagonize them too much until we can guarantee our safety." Tobirama commented as he looked at the classification in his hand.

 

Since the intelligence network of the One piece still doesn't know much about the world government and their power, Sarutobi simply edited out all the information of the sage level and above from the revised classification. There was no mention of sage of six path and other secret powerhouses that were not know to others except Sautobi.

 

'I should find a way to speed up the intelligence gathering process. Otherwise this kind of ignorance could cause us heavy damage in the future.' Sarutobi thought as he heard Tobirama's comment. Even though Tobirama is cautions right now, Sarutobi isn't quite sure about other ninjas.

 

"You are right, Tobirama-sensei. The world government in that world are ruling the whole world for eight hundred years. I am sure there are some unimaginably strong powerhouse in their ranks otherwise they wouldn't be able hold their supremacy for so long. Until we clearly know about their strength, the best course of action should be to not have any direct conflict with them."

 

"From the information we have gathered so far in that world, we wouldn't directly antagonize the ruler or rulers of the world government as long as we don't kill the descendance of the world government." Saruotbi said.

 

Tobirama nodded as he put down the classification in his hand and moved on to another topic. Tobirama gave out a barely noticeable smile as he said, "This morning, I succeeded in resurrecting my brother Hashirama. He is now in the Senju compound with my sister in law. You should go visit him."

 

"Yes, sensei. I will go right away." Sarutobi replied as he gave out a beaming smile.

 

'Finally, my pressure will lessen. Hashirama's talent is even greater than the protagonist Naruto. Unlike Naruto who relied on Nine tails to become strong, Hashirama did it with his own hard work. Given enough time and opportunity, he should be able to become one of the strongest being in both world even becoming a suppressor isn't out of the question.' Saruotbi thought as he quicken his pace toward the Senju clan compound.

 

While on the way, Sarutobi started to think of how he could bring Madara in his team by using Hashirama. Even though Madara is slightly weaker than Hashirama, his talent and potential is no way weaker than him.

 

As long as Sautobi can get Madara on his team, he would have two people with the potential of becoming a suppressor in the future. Even their current strength is no joke. As long as they guard the base, nobody in the One piece world would take Konoha lightly.

 

Even the world government would not take any drastic measure unless Sarutobi touch their bottom line.

 

'With Hasirama and Madara in my hand, we would become the strongest force in the One piece world as well except for the World government. Even though the world government is invincible right now, for some reason, the five elders and IM don't go out of Mariejois at all.' Sarutobi thought.

 

'In the whole series of One piece till now, they are yet to set foot outside of Mariejois. This clearly shows that, they shouldn't take action themselves unless I go to seek death in Mariejois or touch their bottom line. So the world government isn't much of a threat right now.' Sarutobi thought.

 

Even thought he was slightly confused about the reason of them hiding their strength and letting the pirates create havoc in the sea, Sarutobi was quite happy with this kind of development.

 

'With them being incognito all the time, I would be able to create a strong force in the One piece world very soon.' Sarutobi let out a barely noticeable smile thinking of this.

6