Chapter 035- Vice leader of cp0!
250 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After sending Kagami Uchiha out, Sengoku took out his den den mushi and called Garp and Crane to his office. Since they were in the headquarters at this moment, it didn't take them long to come to Sengoku's office.

 

"So, why did you call us Sengoku?" Garp said while eating his donuts.

 

Sengoku rubbed his temple in annoyance as he saw his good friend ignoring all of the formalities as a navy and treating this office as his home.

 

"Sigh! You are annoying as ever, Garp. I have mission for you and crane. This is the new island we have discovered recently. There is a new species of human who calls themselves ninja. From our observation, they have some kind special energy which they can use to create various kinds of attacks which they call ninjutsu."

 

"Although we don't have any clear report of how strong their leader is. But he should not be any weaker than an Admiral. I want you to go there to create a friendly relationship with them."

 

"Crane, I will leave the negotiations to you. Even if they don't want to join the world government and let us set up a navy base there, there is no need to antagonize them unless they show clear hostility. As long as you can make sure that they will not ally themselves with the pirates or go against the world government, that's enough."

 

"I will try my best." Crane replied.

 

"As for you Garp, I hope you will protect crane's safety and not create any trouble there. Though as a side mission, you can try out their leader to how strong he is if you find any chance. But let me emphasize it again, DO NOT create any trouble there. I don't want another hostile force in the New world." Sengoku said with a stern face.

 

"Bwahaha....You worry too much Sengoku. As long as they are not involved in too much illegal things, I don't care." Garp shrugged off Sengoku's words with his usual laughter.

 

"Sigh! But that's what I worry. Don't let him do anything stupid there, Crane." Sengoku sighed with annoyance while telling crane to look after Garp.

 

 

.....

 

 

(With Hikigaya Senju)

 

"How is the negotiations going with Doflamingo?" Hikigaya asked his secretary, Robin.

 

Hikigaya now has complete control over the underworld of the grand line. Now he is planning to increase his territory and take the underworld of the  four seas under his control as well.

 

But there is one problem in that. Since the four seas are strictly under the control of the navy, it is very hard for Hikigaya to directly go there and control the area forcefully like he did here in the Grand line.

 

If he goes to any of the four sea and start to kill off all the underworld dons in order to take over their territory, the marine will quickly take notice of that and might even send an admiral to take care of him.

 

Even though the marines allow those underworld dons to exist, they would never let them become too strong where they would be able to challenge marine's authority.

 

Since the four seas are marine's main base, they would never let any other strong power take root there. In the past, there were some forces that tried to do that but they all ended up being destroyed because of the intervention of the marine.

 

So, Hikigaya's plan is to choose some capable subordinates there and let them control those sea areas. His first target is North Blue. While looking for some candidates there, Robin found out about Doflamingo and some of his past history.

 

"Doflamingo didn't gave us any clear answer yet. He said that he wants to meet you before deciding anything. But from his tone, he seemed very arrogant to me." Robin replied.

 

"Is that so? Then tell him to come meet me within this month." Sengoku said without any change in his facial expression. He has met many people like Doflamingo who likes to act arrogant. But after a good beating, they all become honest.

 

 

.....

 

 

(With Sakumo Hatake)

 

Sakumo and others that has been sent undercover in the agency of world government are doing quite well right. Since all of the ninjas that are sent here are mainly weapon masters, they have managed to keep their connection with Konoha a secret.

 

After joining various government agency, they neve used any kind of ninjutsu, not even the water walking technique. Even when they had to fight with others during their missions, they mostly used chakra to strengthen their bodies and weapons. Since chakra is invisible to the naked eye, it is very easy to hide from others.

 

Even if somebody uses Observation Haki on them, they would only find their life force becoming stronger suddenly and nothing else.

 

Among those ninjas that have become undercover, most of them managed to climb to the middle level positions of various agencies inside the world government.

 

As for Hatake Sakumo, he is the only one who has managed to become one of the highest level member in cp0. After seeing his talent in swordsmanship, the leader of cp0 directly took him as his disciple and taught him all the things necessary to become a powerhouse.

 

Sakumo didn't disappoint him either. Within a short period of time, he has manged to master swordsmanship and make his sword an extension of his own will.

 

This level of swordsmanship would directly make him a top tier swordsman in the One piece world. Even though there is quite a gap between him and peak Mihawk's swordsmanship level, it isn't a problem for him to contend against any vice admiral level powerhouse with his current power.

 

If he adds chakra in his sword during the fight, Sakumo can even hold off against an Admiral level powerhouse for a day or two without any problem.

 

"Sakumo, how is your training going right now?" The leader of cp0 asked.

 

"It's good master. I think I can take on the position of vice leader of cp0 if you want." Sakumo replied respectfully.

 

"Yes, it is time for you make some contributions. I am going to be promoted very soon and become a personal bodyguard of the five elders if nothing goes wrong. After I leave cp0, I want you become the leader. Do you understand?" The leader of cp0 asked in a solemn voice.

 

"I understand, master. I will try my best not to disappoint you." Sakumo replied with a calm face.

 

"It's good that you understand. You are the most talented seed that cp0 has managed to get in a hundred years. Even the five elders are quite optimistic about you. As long you don't make any major mistakes or make the celestial dragons dissatisfied with you, nobody can take away the position of the leader from you. So, you don't have to pay any attention to your competitors much as long as you do your works well."

 

"Thank you master for your guidance. I will try my best to not make any mistake." Sakumo replied.

 

Seeing the calm face of his disciple, the leader of cp0 nodded in satisfaction.

 

'Unlike other members of cp0, he is not only outstanding in talent but also very calm when it comes to getting a position of power. He is the perfect person to be the leader of cp0.' The leader of cp0 thought.

6