Chapter 036- Second Marriage (R-18)
604 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(With Sarutobi)

 

Konoha is once again in a festive mode today because their Hokage just finished his second marriage.

 

After fulfilling all the formalities of the marriage, Sarutobi is now on his way to the weeding room to consummate his marriage. But before going there, he decided to visit Naori Uchiha first. After all, she is his first wife and no matter how tolerant she is towards him, she must be feeling extremely jealous right now.

 

'I should talk to her for a while. That should decrease her jealousy a little bit.' Sarutobi thought.

 

Unlike many others, Sarutobi clearly knows that there is no such thing is perfect in marriage. Marriage is just a transaction between a man and woman. As long as the partners involved in that relationship knows how to compromise, the marriage will last long. Otherwise, no matter how much love there is between partners, the marriage will slowly crumble and the couple will have to get divorced.

 

Both in monogamous an polygamous relationship, if the partners involved in the marriage perform both their responsibilities accordingly, the chances of the marriage breaking off is close to zero.

 

In Sarutobi's case, since his wives will be in a polygynist relationship with him, they have to learn how to compromise with other women instead of fighting among each other. The females in that relationship shouldn't just try to pick each other's faults, otherwise that marriage will easily crumble.

 

No matter what one might say, women are bound to get jealous in this type of relationship. So, Sarutobi must have enough charm and authority to make them truly want to be with him. Since he already managed to do that by managing to marry both of them with their consent, his next step will be to keep them satisfied in this relationship despite the jealousy that they might feel because of him having other females.

 

He also has to have enough maturity to not only be 'Just' to both of them but also keep them satisfied with him by not giving one more attention in front of the other. He also has to spend enough money to let them lead a live where they can at least be satisfied materialistically.

 

As long as Sarutobi has those abilities and manages to keep his wives from creating any major issues and divorcing him, after a few years, they would slowly become accustomed to this kind of relationship automatically.

 

[A/N: I am not some expert on relationship nor have I ever been to one because it is forbidden in my religion. All the things that I wrote above are based on my assumptions. I came to those conclusions after hearing various issues that many faces in their relationships. So, whether you agree or disagree with my point of view, please be respectful on the comments.]

 

'Argh! It's such a pain to manage more than one wife. But with my nature, I can never be satisfied with just one girl, specially now that I have the opportunity to marry more than one.' Sarutobi thought as he mockingly laughed at his own lack of self control regarding women.

 

 

.....

 

 

"What are you looking at?" As Sarutobi entered the room, he found Naori was looking at some papers with all of her attention.

 

Hearing Saurobi's question, she didn't directly answer him, instead she asked back in a confused yet jealous tone, "Why did you come to my room? Weren't you supposed to be with Karoi at this time?"

 

Sarutobi didn't mind her avoiding his question as he clearly understands how her state of mind could be at this moment. Even though she is more accepting to this kind relationship than an typical modern woman because of the environment she grew up in, it is still quite hard for her to see her husband being with another women.

 

Sarutobi slowly came to her side as he picked her up and let her sit on his things. He put his mouth near her ears as he said to her with his masculine voice in a very low tone, "I just miss you. Even though I married Kaori, you will always be my number one. You know that, right?"

 

"Mmm." Naori replied in a soft voice as she snuggled closer to his arms. Even though she clearly knew, Sarutobi was just coaxing her with these sweet words, she couldn't help but let out a small smile.

 

"I was thinking of relaxing and just wander around the village tomorrow. How about you accompany me? We could also go to some hot spring baths to relax after that. What to you think?" Sarutobi asked.

 

"Okay. I will be looking forward to it, then." Naori replied with her cute voice.

 

"For agreeing to my request, let me give you a reward before I go." Saying that, Sarutobi took his mouth in front of her mouth and started to such on her lips in a gentle manner.

 

Naori didn't show any kind of restrain either as she opened up her lips to invite him in. Very quickly, their gentle kiss turned into a tongue battle as they tried to dominate over each other. After a few minutes of kissing, they finally stopped as Sarutobi gave her a light kiss on her forehead before leaving the room.

 

Naori looked at Saruobi's departure and sligltly shook her head to let go off all the negative thoughts that are brewing in her mind right now. She picked back the papers and got back onto work to focus her attention on other things. 

 

 

.....

 

 

Few hours later-

 

Inside the weeding chamber, Sarutobi and Kaori are both right now totally naked as they are fully engrossed in their sexual activities.

 

"Mmmm....Arghhhh..." Kaori moans started to get louder and louder with each time Sarutobi keeps pistoning her from behind.

 

"y-yes...do it h-harder." Karoi shouted while being pounded.

 

"You are quite energetic, aren't you?" Sarutobi asked with a strange voice. Unlike other girls, she is way more energetic considering this is only her first time.

 

'Maybe this is because of her uzumaki genes.' Sarutobi thought.

 

"How does this feel now?" Sarutobi asked as he sped up his momentum while squeezing her soft mountains.

 

'Her boobs are larger than Naori's.' Sarutobi thought as he gave them a few more squezzes.

 

"Right there...Mmm...It feels...Ohhh....so good now....Ahh.." Kaori barely replied while moaning through the whole sentence. Even her tongue was hanging outside of her mouth because of how excited she is feeling right now.

 

After a few minutes hard exercises, they finally reached their climax.

 

"Huff....It felt so good. Thankfully, you didn't tell me before that it was going to be this good. Otherwise, I might have lost my virginity to you before our marriage even happened." Kaori said in a joking manner. 

 

"Do you want to go few more rounds then?" Sarutobi asked as he was not feeling tired at all even after doing it for two hours straight. The reason for that is his increase in power. Even while doing it with Naori, he noticed that with his current stamina, he can now easily outperform her easily.

 

"No, no more...huff...I am quite tired right now." Kaori said as she lazily buried her head in his chest and closed her eyes. Sarutobi didn't disturb her either as he could feel her tiredness. So, he put his legs over her legs and pulled her closer as he closed his eyes while hugging her in a sleeping position.

5