Chapter 039- Going back to One piece world
253 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day later-

 

Sarutobi along with most of the talented ninjas in the village started their migration to the new world. After sending everyone to the space gate, Sarutobi was the last one to go.

 

Before leaving, he looked at Hashirama and Tobirama as he said, "Hashirama-senpai, Tobirama-sensei, I hope you two will quickly finish building the Akatsuki Organization in this world and come to that world to strengthen yourselves. I am sure you wouldn't want Madara and Izuna to suppress you two."

 

"Hahaha…...You don't worry about that, Saru. I will always be stronger than him." Hashirama just laughed off Sarutobi's words with such confidence that it feels as if he never believed Madara could ever be stronger than him.

 

As for Tobirama, he didn't show any reaction at all as he replied with his usual cold face, "I am quite eager to see the techniques present in that world. So, I will try my best to finish the works here as soon as possible."

 

After saying his goodbye, Sarutobi also departed from the ninja world and went to One piece world.

 

 

…..

 

 

---One Piece world---

 

In the Hokage Office-

 

Sarutobi is stting on his chair while listenting to all the reports presented by his assistant, Shika Nara.

 

"So, you are saying the marine is going to come to this island within a week's time?"

 

"Yes, Hokage sama."

 

"That's a problem. Convey my orders to all the ninja who can perform earth style ninjutsu. Tell them to the help the newcomers in the building process of their home. It must be finished before the marine arrive."

 

"We absolutely can't give marine the impression that we just arrived in this island. Otherwise, the myth we created for them will be completely broken. So, make sure to remind everyone to remain alert and not reveal anything during their visit."

 

"I understand, Hokage Sama." Nara left the office after getting his instructions.

 

 

…..

 

 

"...So, that's how it is Madara-senpai. You will have to leave this island before the marine arrives. Since you will be acting as pirate, it is better not to be seen by them here. I already have some excuses prepared for why the ninjas in my village would want to became pirate, but if they spot you here, it will be kind of difficult for me to explain."

 

"Ok, I have no problem. Inform me after preparing the boat and navigator for me." Madara replied calmly.

 

"Your boat will be prepared in two days. Then you can set sail. I have also prepared a navigator for you. Her name is Nami. Even though she is still small and weak, in terms of navigation skill she is one of the best in the world. With her, you won't have to worry about being lost in the sea." Sarutobi said.

 

After coming to this world, Sarutobi sent a few of the ninja to look for the original crew members of Luffy. Currently, Nami and her family, Zoro, Kuina and her father have already been brought to this island. As for Sanji, Sarutobi has no interest in recruiting him.

 

In order to hide the existent of the space gate from them, Sarutobi strictly forbid them from entering some areas. Even though Sarutobi knows them to be a loyal person from the anime, he doesn't want to take any chances. Because, if the knowledge of space gate somehow gets leaked to the world government right now, he would have absolutely no way to defend against them.

 

Also, in order to avoid further troubles in the future, he purposefully asked all the higher-level ninjas to perform multi shadow clone jutsu and walk around the village in order to make them feel like there are a lot of people in this island. So, when the numbers of ninjas get increased suddenly, none of them would be suspicious about it.

 

"By the way, I have a request to make of you." Sarutobi said.

 

"What is it?" Madara asked while raising his eyebrows curiously.

 

"It's like this. I have some talented kids residing in this island right now. They are originally from this world. Today they will also be transferred with some new gene that will allow them to use chakra. As long as they are trained well, I think their future will not be any less then you and Hashirama senpai. So, I hope you will take them as apprentice crew in your ship." Sarutobi said.

 

At first, Sarutobi wanted to keep Luffy and others in this island till they manages to gain a certain level of strength before letting them go to sail outside. But the recent developments has forced Sarutobi to let them go with Madara.

 

When Grap comes here, he would easily be able to find Luffy with his peak observation Haki. Unless he hides Luffy and others to the other world, it will be of no use. So, in order to avoid conflict with Garp, Sarutobi's best choice now is to let them go with Madara as an apprentice crew member. With their luck and Madara's protection, there shouldn't be any kind of life-threatening danger.

 

"Is that so? If they are really that talented, I have no problem guiding them when I am free. But I can't babysit and protect them all the time as I have my own things to do." Madara replied in a calm tone.

 

"I know but I thinks they can take care of themselves. If they don't face danger, they will never be able to become someone strong in the future." Sarutobi said.

 

"Moreover, I am sure even you will be surprised with their progress." Saruotbi added with confidence.

 

"I am looking forward to it then." Even though Madara said that, he doesn't belive anyone will be able to surprise him with their talent. After all, he has seen many geniuses during the warring state periods. Not to mention, he himself is one of those geniuses who used to step on other so-called geniuses in a daily basis.

 

Except for Hashirama, he has never met a second person who would dare to call himself his equal. With this kind of track record, Madara is obviously is quite proud of himself and doesn't believe the child mentioned by Sarutobi would be able to surprise him that much.

 

 

…..

 

 

In the semi-finished Laboratory-

 

"Are you sure nothing will go wrong with this?" Sarutobi asked with slight concern.

 

"Don't worry, Hokage sama. If they were normal person, I would be slightly worried whether they will be able to adapt to the new genes in their body. But with them being many times stronget than a normal person, the operation is guaranteed to be hundred percent successful." The team leader of this operation said with confidence.

 

"Then you can start." Sarutobi said as all the medical ninjas started their operation to transfer the gene responsible for producing and storing chakra in the body.

 

Sarutobi looked at the six people lying in the operation table – Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Nami, Zoro, Kuina.

 

'As long as this operation is successful, their strength will increase tremendously. In the future, they will become my main forces when attacking the world government.' Sarutobi thought to himself.

9