Chapter 40- Madara became a Pirate!
246 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Few hours Later---

 

"How are they? Was the operation successful?" Sarutobi asked the leading medical ninja.

 

"Yes, Hokage sama. It was successful."

 

"Explain to me what kind of chakra genes you have transplanted to those kids." Sarutobi ordered.

 

"Luffy, Sabo and Ace was transferred with the gene of Senju clan. These three people are most focused on direct head on fights. So, the gene of Senju clan is most suitable for them. But as you might know, the genes that we transferred to them are all normal senju clan's gene."

 

"We thought of transplanting the gene of Hashirama sama at first but that would have been too risky. So, we just transplanted the normal genes that a senju clan's baby gets to born with."

 

"But even though they are transplanted with a normal senju gene, as long as they have enough potential, they can theoretically awaken the real senju bloodline similar to Hashirama sama."

 

"What about their current strength?" Sarutobi asked.

 

"From the data we got from their bodies, their current physical strength is increased by three times because of them now having a senju bloodline. Also, their chakra reserve is at genin level. As long as they work hard, it will not be a problem for them to get Kage level chakra even if they don't manage to fully awaken their bloodline."

 

"I understand. With their talent, I don't think it will be a problem for them to fully awaken their bloodline. What about others?" Sarutobi asked.

 

"Nami and Kuina were transplanted with Uzukami gene. I first wanted to transplant them with Senju clan or Uchiha gene but since they were not strong enough to handle it, I changed it to Uzumaki clan's gene. Even though there was not much increase in physical strength, their chakra level is now at elite chunin level."

 

"As for the kid named Zoro, he himself wanted to be transplanted with Uchiha clan's gene. He wanted to have sharingan as that would help him in his fight against other swordsmen the most. Even though the transplantation was successful, how far he will be able to develop the sharingan totally depends on him."

 

"For now though, his strength has doubled and managed to directly gain genin level chakra."

 

"Is that so? How many days it will take them to be discharged from the hospital?" Sarutobi asked as he was in a hurry right now. The sooner he can send Luffy out of this island, the better it is for Sarutobi. He really doesn't want to totally go against Garp at this moment.

 

Even though he isn't afraid of him as with his current strength, he does have some confidence to fight against him. But whether he will be able to win or not, Saurotbi isn't sure. Not to mention, there is a big number of powerful marine force behind him as well.

 

If Garp really wants to destroy Sarutobi, he would just have to say a word. The current Fleet Admiral is his friend. Not to mention, most of the marines right now totally worships garp as their hero. If Garp gives them an order, they would swarm Sarutobi to death.

 

So, Sarutobi thinks it is better to avoid getting in any kind of serious conflict with Garp unless necessary.

 

"They can be discharged by tomorrow, Hokage Sama. I need to check if there is any side effects left in them after the transplantations. After those checks are finished, they will be released."

 

"Ok, then do your thing. This is your reward." Sarutobi gave the medical ninjas there some new ninjutsus as a reward of their successful operation.

 

 

.....

 

 

---Two Days Later---

 

A gorgeous big ship is standing in front of the dock. This ship is mainly coloured in black and its shape is based on a whale. Unlike the current ships in this world which mainly relies on wind, this ship is totally run by coal engine. This engine is collected by Sarutobi from Naruto world.

 

Even though Naruto world is backwords in many things, some of the lands in Naruto does have few high level technology. One of these is train. After taking out that engine and modifying it a little bit, it is now being used in the ship that is prepared for Madara.

 

Since this ship is built with the collective technologies from both of the world, it can be considered one of the best. In terms of speed, this ship is twice as fast as the normal pirate ship. Moreover, this ship was build from Adam wood stolen by Hikigaya. So, even in terms of defence, this one won't lose to any other ship.

 

Only in terms offense, this ship is lacking. Since Madara didn't want any useless thing on his ship, no canon was put in the there while building it.

 

"Good bye for now, Madara senpai. I hope I will soon be able to see your bounty." Sarutobi looked at Madara who is now standing in the deck of the ship while ordering the white Zetsus to start the engine.

 

Even though Madara still has a grudge against Zetsu, it is mainly against the Black Zetsu not White Zetsu. Knowing that, Sarutobi didn't dare to let Black Zetsu meet with Madara in case he gets killed. Sarutobi doesn't want to loose such a spy before squeezing out all of its value.

 

Since Madara would need many people to maintain the ship, Sarutobi proposed of letting him have some white Zetsus to help him maintain the ship. After hearing that proposal, Madara was slightly angry but in the end, he decided not to vent his anger of being betrayed by Black Zetsu on White Zetsu.

 

Now this White Zetsus are the ones who is fully responsible for all the menial work in the ship.

 

"You will not be disappointed, Sarutobi. Since I decided to become a pirate, all the other pirates must submit to me. If the navy doesn't give me the highest bounty, I don't mind giving their headquarter a visit." Madara replied with an arrogant voice.

 

Sarutobi just smiled without saying anything. Even though Madara is arrogant, he does have the capability to do so. As long as he finishes learning the Haki, no other pirate should be his opponent.

 

As long as he doesn't seriously provoke the five elders from gorosei, he should be able to travel the sea totally unhindered.

 

"By the way, Madara senpai, what are planning to name your ship?" Sarutobi asked with some curiosity.

 

"I decided to name it 'Black Whale' since this ship is black and its structure kind of looks like a whale."

 

Sarutobi's mouth twitched slightly hearing such a straightforward name.

 

 

.....

 

 

---In the training ground---

 

After bedding his farewell to Madara, Sarutobi came to the training ground to see the progress of his two disciples that are still left in this island. After testing them out a little, Sarutobi wasn't disappointed. Both of them was getting stronger in a rapid manner.

 

Specially Tsunade, she has already managed to master Armament and Observation Haki. Even though Orochimaru is slightly behind her, it is not because of his lack of talent but it is because of his civilian bloodline.

 

'I should let Orochomaru go through a gene transplantation as well. With his talent, he will be able to become a true powerhouse as long as he gets a strong bloodline. Since he always wanted the Uchiha bloodline in the canon, let me fulfill his wish.'  Sarutobi secretly thought in his mind.

8