Chapter 045- Going to the Sea
205 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(With Sarutobi Hiruzen)

 

Today is the day Hiruzen decided to leave the island again. But before leaving, he has one thing left to do. That is, balancing the time differences between the two worlds. The space gate has the function to speed up or slow down the time of the worlds it is connected to.

 

Before today, there was no time difference between these two worlds. But now Hiruzen plans to adjust the time of the Naruto world so that it would go faster than the time of the One Piece world.

 

'This way, I will not have to wait much longer before getting those talented ninjas shown in the canon. Especially, the main cast is going to be a big help for me while conquering the world.' Hiruzen thought as he tinkered with the controls in the space gate.

 

After finishing his work, he went to the pier where Tsunade and his two wives were waiting for him.

 

"Let's go," Hiruzen said to them as he climbed up to the ship prepared for them. This ship is built with the same materials as the previous one. The only differences are that it is a lot smaller and has a different shape than the one given to Madara.

 

After everyone was boarded, Hiruzen looked at the white zetsus working on the ship and said, "Start the engine and set sail."

 

Aside from his two wives and student, Hiruzen also decided to bring White and Black Zetsu with him. The reason for bringing White Zetsu is mainly to use them as workers on the ship.

 

Aside from that, they are also very good at infiltration. So, in case he needs to infiltrate something during his voyage, it will be easier to just use white zetsu for that.

 

"Where are we going, sensei?" Tsunade came to him and asked.

 

"There is no fixed course yet. Because this trip is mainly for you to raise your strength quickly. But I think I will be giving a visit to those locations where Poneglyphs exists. Since none of us knows how to read the Poneglyphs, we will be giving a visit to the site of Hikigaya to pick someone up." Hiruzen replied.

 

"What is Poneglyph? And why are we looking for them?" Tsunade asked with some confusion as she never heard of this term. Naori and Kaori who were listening to the conversation also became curious as it was something new to them as well.

 

"Oh, I forgot that you guys might not know this kind of thing. The Poneglyphs are large and mysterious steles with historical knowledge inscribed in them. They are made with some kind of indestructible material only found in this world." Hiruzen replied.

 

"As for the reason we are looking for them, it is to increase our chances of ousting the world government," Hiruzen said.

 

"From the information we have managed to gather so far, it tells us that the world government is very afraid of someone finding out the history of the void century and they have been trying to keep it hidden by any means necessary."

 

"So, I think if we can find this history and release it at the appropriate time, it will be very beneficial to us. We could even make the world government a public enemy if the history is truly as dark as I have imagined." Hiruzen added.

 

"Moreover, there are records of ancient weapons in those Poneglyphs. As long as we can get our hands on them, our chances of winning will increase by a lot." Hiruzen said.

 

"Lastly, it's about the last island where the last pirate king Gol D Roger visited. I strongly suspect that there are a lot of ready-made ancient weapons hidden there. Not to mention, there should also be a lot of treasures including some powerful devil fruits. Even if we don't find any of those things, just the knowledge of the void century should help us a lot." Hiruzen further said.

 

"I see. But I don't understand how can the world government be so afraid of some history. Even if they did something heinous during that period, it's not like anybody can just destroy them just by revealing that history."

 

At most, it would hurt their reputation a little bit before they get rid of all the people spreading that information. I don't think any current force including us can go against the world government head-on. We can't even guarantee a total victory against the marines let alone the world government as a whole who has a lot of organizations with similar power levels as the marines working for them." Naori said her thoughts out loud.

 

"You might be right. The archaeologists from the Ohara did manage to find some parts of the history. But even after finding that, they could do nothing against the government instead they were all killed with a buster call."

 

"But since the world government are so adamant about not letting the truth known to the whole world, I think the secret should tell us some kind major weakness of the world government that they have been trying to keep hidden. Anyway, it doesn't matter whether the secret impacts the world government in a negative way or not, our time will not be wasted as long as we can get some clues regarding the ancient weapons." Hiruzen briefly replied.

 

'I already know where the design of pluton is right now. The Poseidon should be born by now as well. I will give her a visit during this voyage. The only thing that is unknown to me at this moment is Uranus. If we find some clue about it from the Poneglyphs, it will help us a lot."

 

"There were also some rumours about the world government having the Uranus. Whether they have it or not, as long as we can get one in our hands as well, it will be great. Even if Uranus isn't a machine or object but a person like Poseidon, it would be great help to us if we can just know how it works and how powerful it is. I don't want to fight an unprepared battle with the world government. So, the more information we have, the better it is for us.' Hiruzen thought in his mind without letting others know about these thing.

 

Even though he trusts the three person in front of him, he can't tell them these things since he wouldn't be able to explain how he got to know these. As for telling without explaining his source of knowledge, it would do more harm than good.

 

Ninjas by nature are suspicious. Even though they are his wives and disciple, if he gives them half truth, it might make them think Hiruzen is not being able to trust them enough or their position in his heart is lower than they previously thought.

 

So, to avoid all these misunderstandings, it is better to keep these things hidden for now and only convey it to them when the situation is right and wouldn't garner any suspicion regarding his source of knowledge.

 

"You are right. It doesn't matter whether the knowledge of the void century would benefit us or not. As long as we can get an edge over the world government after deciphering those Poneglyphs, it's worth a try." Naori replied agreeing with Sarutobi.

6