A demon become a cockroach (2)
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shung felt the Qi in his dantian wiggle and pop, a golden glow washed over him, Shung felt something leave him as the golden glow intensified, it overwhelmed his senses so he forcefully closed them off, seconds passed and the golden glow gradually died down, he opened his eyes to find an exact copy of himself looking him directly in the eye, shocked; he leapt into the air, instinctively opening and flapping his wings, he peered down to see what he assumed to be his clone still standing still, as if it was soulless.

Normal Qi in the air moved, as if shaped by an unknown force, it twisted and morphed into a perfect line; it shot forward and dug into Shung’s dantian, then connected him to his clone Shang felt part of his soul leave him though the connection, he immediately panicked and tried to cut it off but felt an intense feeling of dread as soon as the thought entered his mind, as a demonic Asura he knew the dangers of messing with one’s soul, Heaven banned, it for a reason it could kill, If not cripple a person permanently.

He shuddered at the thought of his soul being ripped apart again, he only managed to survive because of a hidden artifact he stole from Heaven’s treasure years ago and his soul was still recovering from the backlash, he could only watch helplessly as the line of Qi twisted and intertwined itself in his soulless clone, it dug deep into it’s body and formed a dantian in seconds, Shang almost fainted as he saw the sight, normal Qi forming a perfect dantian, in seconds no less.

Shung knew that such a feat was impossible, only heaven could do such a thing, just what had he eaten? Was it truly Heavenly immortal Qi?

0