A demon becomes a cockroach (3)
25 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shung was forced to reconsider the true nature of his golden finger as he watched it work, he knew heavenly immortal Qi, it didn’t work like that; it didn’t work like that at all heavenly immortal Qi was Qi produced by the actions of the heavens but after seeing that it was doing h wasn’t so sure anymore, as an asura in his past life he used to steal heaven’s Qi and refine it for his ascension his past life, Shung deeply understood all types of Qi in general, what he was witnessing was considered impossible by all means, he forgot about the beast corpse as something mystical and beyond logic began to happen.
He watched intently as the tiny dantian formed in his clone’s abdomen, though it took no more than a second, he strained his senses to the limit to learn more about the mystical process, exhaustion bit him a couple of seconds later and he fell to the ground, if Shung had a mouth he would’ve laughed but he didn’t and he was too tired for it anyway.
In all his immortal life, he searched for a method to make a dantian then a soul, they called him a madman, a lunatic, but he wasn’t a normal Asura, having an extra if not an infinite amount of souls and dantians would mean that even if he suffered a backlash and got crippled, he could just swap out his dantian and soul, he laughed inwardly at how fate was mocking him, he cursed the heavens bitterly.
The knowledge he sought for all his life was given to him so casually, he felt sleep claiming him, the last thing he was was his once lifeless clone skittering over to him at breakneck speed, looking very much alive and worried.

0