Chapter 149 ~ Est
1.3k 5 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuuji slowly awakened from his deep slumber, feeling absolutely refreshed and rested.

 

Last night was a wonderful night. Not only did he manage to “release” some of his pent-up energy, he was also able to talk with Aika and spend time with her until they both fell asleep. 

 

The only thing that would make it even more perfect was having her with him in reality. 

 

But, that would need to wait until next time. 

 

The morning light of the sun pierced through the seams of the curtain, lighting the room subtly. 

 

He could feel his two adorable slimes still nuzzling to his neck, and a warm, soft sensation, weighted, laying on his body. 

 

Yuuji instinctively wrapped his arms around it, just as he would when his girlfriends decided to use his body as their bed instead. 

 

Aika and C.C were the two who’d regularly use him as their “body pillow”. While Karen and Erika would normally only use his chest to rest their head on and lay beside him. 

 

He hugged it tightly, and heard a small, adorable moan. 

 

And that was when he realized something was wrong…

 

He didn’t recognize who that voice belonged to… It was… too young to be any one of his girlfriends. 

 

Also, he was currently in his homeworld, and none of his girlfriends, who he would be sleeping with, was with him right now. 

 

And… He knew for a fact that he didn’t sleep with anyone last night. He recalled talking with Aika through a video call after their little phone sex, and fell asleep soon after. Alone.

 

Now that he thought about it, the body he was hugging was… too small to be any of his girlfriends. Even Erika, who was the most petite out of his girlfriends, wasn’t this small. 

 

His eyes immediately shot open and looked down to his body. He was covered in sheets, just as he remembered. There was a massive tent pitched around his crotch area, which was also normal. But now, there was another hill on his body. 

 

‘What… in the world…?’

 

His brain short circuited for a moment before restarting. 

 

He slowly lifted up his blanket, and saw white. 

 

Taking a better look… he recognized it to be a head… A head with pure white hair. Whiter than even snow. 

 

He took off his blanket to reveal more and let the little bit of sunlight coming to his room shine on it. And laying on his fully naked body… was an adorable little girl with pure white hair, and only a pair of black stockings covering her legs.

 

Nothing else.

 

His brain short circuited once more. But it quickly restarted when the girl began squirming on his chest, letting out cute little moans of dissatisfaction as she tried to curl up even more, covering her face to his chest and away from the sunlight.

 

Yuuji was still stunned in place as he stared at the girl in disbelief. 

 

A few moments later, she began stirring awake. 

 

Her eyes fluttered open, blinking as she tried adjusting to the light, and slowly rose up from his chest. 

 

Now, her uncovered, jade white, unblemished skin of a preadolescent body was displayed in full for him with only a very few parts covered by her luscious, long white hair cascading down her back and sides. 

 

She was the epitome of innocence. Pure, untainted innocence given form with a promise of transcendental beauty in the future. 

 

However, Yuuji’s eyes were locked onto the beautiful pair of cerulean gems that were still sleepily half opened. 

 

She rubbed her eyes for a bit, before she began staring back into Yuuji’s eyes. Her eyes sparkling in… admiration, excitement, and happiness. 

 

Although faint, Yuuji could see her soft, little, white cheeks reddening, and her little, pink lips curling up into a small, almost imperceptible, smile. 

 

“Master… I’m so happy to finally meet you…”

 

Yuuji stared at the transcendental young beauty for a moment… before sighing deeply and facepalming himself.

 

“First and foremost… Can you get dressed?”

 

The white-haired girl tilted her head confusedly before looking down. 

 

She saw her own body, naked with only her stockings, and saw nothing wrong with it. But then, she saw something else that made her cheeks blush with a tinge of pink. 

 

“...Master, you already have quite the magnificent sword, I see. It is… It is extremely impressive.”

 

A look of awe, shock, and amazement flashed across her eyes. But soon, a flame of… determination and rivalry seemed to strangely burn in her eyes as she stared directly at his towering dragon rod. 

 

“But… that’s only for nightly battles on the bed. Anywhere else, I assure you… Est is better…!”

 

“Please just wear something already!!!”

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

 

Having put on some clothes and pants, Yuuji let out a tired sigh. 

 

He didn’t expect to have to deal with such a thing this early in the morning…

 

He looked up towards Est, who was already dressed in one of his white clothes, sitting with the two Ying Yang Slime twins on her lap, seemingly conversing with her. 

 

No words were audibly shared between them. But Yuuji could sense the conversation between them. Their wills, ideas, and intent conveyed to and from each other with him as their link. 

 

However, there were times when he couldn’t feel it anymore, and the twins and the white-haired girl seemed to still be conversing with each other telepathically. It seemed that they could pick and choose when they would share their “conversation” with him. 

 

Though… seeing the white haired girl’s blushing face when they talk and her occasional glances at him, he began to wonder just what his little slimes were telling her… 

 

Especially Alice…

 

“Now then… Perhaps we can start by introducing ourselves…? Though I believe you already know who I am…”

 

Est turned towards Yuuji, sitting on her knees as she held the two slimes on her lap.

 

She nodded. 

 

“Uhn… My beloved master… Tsubakihara Yuuji…”

 

“... Then, may I know who you are?”

 

“My name… is Est. Terminus… Est. The Spirit Sword Sovereign… Your sword.”

 

Yuuji’s eyes widened in shock… 

 

Terminus Est… Spirit Sword Sovereign… Wasn’t that the SR ranked sword he just got last night?!

 

“I-I see… I didn’t expect you to have… a human form.”

 

“I am the greatest spirit sword there is, master… Of course… I can manifest myself… in this manner.”

 

Est straightened up and puffed her chest ever so slightly with an ever so imperceptible smug face. 

 

Yuuji smiled softly and nodded.

 

“Yes… I believe you. Please take care of me from now on… Est.”

 

Upon hearing those words, a beautiful, bright smile appeared on her normally expressionless face, shined by the sunlight that seeped into his room. 

 

“Yes…!”

 

“Well then… It’ll be a bit difficult to explain… But we can’t very well hide you from the family. So… shall we go meet your new family?”

 

“Yes…”

 

Nodding with a clear excitement on her face, Est followed Yuuji out of the bed, and headed down to the living room where they could hear Mira humming in the kitchen. 

 

That morning, Yuuji spent his time introducing Est to his family, explaining to them what she was, and then texted Aika while the girls dote on the sovereign of all spirit swords. 

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

Est took a nap comfortably as she laid her head on Yuuji’s lap. 

 

After an eventful morning of meeting her beloved master’s family and eating lunch together, she yearned for his comfort and a bit of rest. And she soon fell asleep in the living room while Yuuji worked with Ai helping him. 

 

Alice and Aria were both on the table, watching the Overlord anime on the TV. While Mira sat by his side, laying her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed and her lips curled into a peaceful smile. 

 

It was a quiet afternoon, with nothing much going on. 

 

Aika was working in her cafe, as usual. While Yuna and Nina were in their room. 

 

A few hours later, Yuuji finally finished his business of managing his investments in Tatsuya’s world, the Black Knight’s businesses and investments, as well as his own stocks and investments in this world. 

 

The bulk of his task today was actually the ones related to his investments in Tatsuya and Lelouch’s worlds. 

 

Since it was Sunday, he couldn’t actually buy and sell his stocks in this world since the stock market was closed. So, he simply submitted his sell and buy orders to the stock market to be executed later on, during the weekdays. 

 

It was a risky plan. But with Ai’s help, his stock market analysis tool, his Investment Proficiency, and his “Lucky” trait, Yuuji was confident with almost 100% certainty that all he did would yield massive profits. 

 

“Oh… It’s already four in the afternoon…”

 

He looked at the time on the holographic screen of his supercomputer.

 

“Ah… it’s already four. I should start preparing dinner.”

 

From his side, Mira’s soft, beautiful voice resounded as he slowly opened her eyes and sober up from her rest. 

 

She stretched her arms up, the mere act of which awed Yuuji even though she was wearing a shoulderless, cotton sweater that barely outlined her transcendental figure. 

 

She had… become even more irresistible ever since she drank the Potion of Eternal Beauty. Now, even a whiff of her womanly scent alone was enough to send Yuuji into a state of arousal. 

 

It was one of the reasons why Yuuji was extremely pent up and had to do a “relief session” with Aika the previous night. 

 

“Let me help, Mira.”

 

Yuuji put his supercomputer back into his inventory and rose up slowly, taking care not to wake Est up before putting a pillow to replace his lap under her head. 

 

“Ufufufu~ Thank you. That would be wonderful.”

 

Mira pecked his cheek and wrapped her arms around his, squishing it against her breasts, that had gotten even larger, softer, and perkier after the potion, and made her way to the kitchen slowly with Yuuji. 

 

They began preparing dinner leisurely, flirting and occasionally sharing a kiss or two as they went. 

 

Aika returned home a few minutes before dinner. And with her return, the family of five began eating together. 

 

The hardworking lady who had just return from work was delighted by the amazing dinner cooked by her sister and her step-nephew. 

 

But… Yuna and Nina seemed distracted, if not nervous. 

 

When asked, they immediately became flustered and refused to answer, choosing to deflect the conversation elsewhere…

 

And he would soon know why…

 

After dinner, Yuuji returned to his room and planned on chatting with his friends in the Multiverse Chat Group. 

 

Cecilia was settling well and began getting along with the rest of the members, especially the girls. But, he still wanted to be there to accompany her and also chat with her until she could completely get used to it. 

 

Alice and Aria, who were on his shoulders, jumped off and went to his bed, nuzzling themselves on the sheets and waited for him to join them. Meanwhile, Est had “entered” him, creating a light blue tattoo of a sword on the back of his right hand, and slept.

 

Even with the nap she took in the afternoon, she became very sleepy once again after Mira and Aika continued stuffing her with delicious food. By the end of it, she was more than satisfied and went to sleep with her stomach full of happiness. 

 

As he was about to join the slimes on the bed, a knock came to his room. 

 

And upon opening it… he saw Yuna and Nina, dressed in their pajamas, fidgeting nervously. 

 

Their cheeks, burning red. 

 

“U-U-Uhm… M-May we come in…?”

 

 

 

AN: I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~! Please comment your thoughts~! I would love to hear what you think about it~!!!!

Also, if you'd like to read additional chapters ahead and get a pdf version (Light & Dark), please feel free to check out my at patr_eon.com/verglasx ~!

Or buy me a cofee at buymeacoffee.com/verglasx

Thank you~!

 

 

63