Training(Rewrite)
1.2k 5 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days after Sayo had begun her training under Sebes and her father, her grandfather had arrived in Japan. He had a few reasons for coming, one was Sayo as he wanted to see her and her quirk. The second was that he needed to hand her the tiger and bear cubs he got for her. Third of all he had some business he needed to get done while here. 

When he arrived at his private runway he walked out of his black private jet that had the Mackenzee name in bold letters on the sides. It was also produced with quirks to make it fast, durable, safe, and luxurious. He was dressed in a tank top and a pair of shorts and even though he was in his 60s he was far more muscular than them.

He looked very similar to his own son but not as tall as him. His hair was barely graying and his trimmed beard made him look serious. He held two pet carriers. His large muscular arms were covered in tattoos, and his guard details arrived. Many men and women in black suits arrived and bowed to him. Some of them did not even look human as they had mutation quirks all ready to defend him 

"Master Mackenzee. We welcome you back to Japan sir."

John nodded. 

"How are things here?"

One woman looked up and answered. 

"Quiet sir. 'He' is still out of commission."

"Good."

They bowed and led him to the car. It was a huge SUV that could ram through a building and not suffer a dent. He placed the pet carriers on the passenger seat while he drove off toward his son's home. He did not need bodyguards as he himself could take on some of the strongest heroes around. Of course, monsters like All Might Endeavor and the heavy hitters were out of his league, but he knew he at the least could put up a fight and get away. 

The drive was calm and he played some country music on his radio. When he arrived the gate opened up automatically as his SUV was allowed in. When Sebes saw the SUV and he went outside to greet his real boss. 

When John packed his SUV and got out with the pet carriers he walked toward Sebes who bowed to him.

"How have you been Sebes?"

"I have been well my master. The young miss is quite something. I have decided to pass on my legacy to her and Master Akio wishes to do the same."

John raised an eye brow. 

"Even when your sons begged you to teach them you refused them as they did not have the fortitude to do what you do. You say my granddaughter has impressed you that much?" 

"She has earned it." 

He pointed at the shattered steel punching block which said enough about her strength. He whistled as he was impressed with his granddaughter's power. He patted Sebes on the shoulder and went inside. What he saw made him smile as he saw Akio helping Sayo train. She was wearing a workout outfit her size and was doing pushups with about 250lb(113kg) of weight on her. Akinari, Nejire, and Akimitsu were watching over her to make sure she did not get hurt, but it was not needed. Even when she did not activate it her quirk Vital Refinement was passively refining her body. 

Even if this weight was heavy she could feel the strain becoming more bearable with each pushup she did. Just then Akimitsu sat on her back which added around 180lb(81kg) which made Sayo almost fall. 

"HEY!" 

He just laughed. 

"I saw this on anime, deal with my lightweight."

"FINE!" 

She pushed further and did not use her quirk to make herself stronger. Instead, her body was taping into her energy reserves to refine her body to deal with the added stress she was under. She did one after another with her brother on her back which made Akinari actually impressed. 

"My goodness, Akimitsu only reached this weight when he turned 7. Keep going." 

Nejire floated toward her brother and sat on his shoulders adding another 80 pounds to the 430lb(195kg) making a total of 510lb(231kg). Sayo paused for just a moment before slightly activating her quirk. A dark purple glow filled her eyes as she continued to do pushups faster and faster. 

 Akio kept counting and after 5 minutes she did a grand total of 560 pushups, but John stopped the exercises. 

"Ok, that is enough. Get off her back you two later weight monkeys." 

"GRANPA!" 

Both kids jumped off of their little sister and rushed to their grandpa. As for Sayo she got off the floor and removed the extra 250 pounds(113kl) causing them to drop to the floor. She wiped her forehead as she had built up a decent sweat.  Sayo looked over and saw her grandfather who had a proud smile on his face. 

Sayo walked up to her grandfather who kneeled down to hug her as he put down the pet carriers.

"How are you doing you little demon?"

"Good, my training has started now." 

He turned to Akimitsu and ruffled his hair. 

"How is it going kid? Getting strong?" 

He nodded. 

"Yeah, I am one of the strongest people in my school." 

He turned to Nejire who gave a similar response. 

"I am getting stronger too." 

"That is great, now Sayo, I got two presents for you." 

He reached his sides and handed her both pet carriers. That got her sibling's and Maximus' attention as they knew what he promised their sister. 

Sayo took the first carrier and opened it up. When she looked inside she saw the most beautiful little tiger cub she ever saw. The little tigress was nearly entirely black, with silver tripes and blue jewels for eyes. She reached in and pulled out the cub that seemed to be really happy to be with her. 

"Cute." 

Nejire ran his finger down the little tigress's neck while Akimitsu did the same. 

Sayo hugged the little cub and it licked her face. John smiled at her.

"What is her name Sayo?"

Sayo looked at the Tigress and she knew a perfect one.

"Nyx. I am going to name her Nyx for her black fur. Now, for this little guy." 

She put her on Maximus' back who carefully made sure she would not fall. She picked up the next carrier and opened it up to see a tiny little brown bear inside. Along its fur were black patches of fur which made her hug the little bear. 

"They are so precious, I love you grampa." 

"Aww, making my old heart so happy. What is his name?" 

Sayo thought of one and had the perfect one. 

"Koba." 

'Like Koba from Planet of the Apes.' 

She hugged both her new pets who seemed very happy to be with her. They were feeling the trace energy of her quirk which soothed and made them feel great. Akinari saw how her daughter seemed back to the innocent little girl she knew, but she knew it would not last. Her daughter would soon return to her regular personality. Max walked up and sniffed Nyx and Koba.

He licked both cubs and now they were totally covered in dog drool. Now John knew it was the correct thing to give her those cubs. Seeing her smile was just what any grandparent would want.

"Son, Akinari, I would like to bring Sayo with me to America for a time. I would like to give her some training myself, but I will ask you first." 

Sayo of course was open to going with her grandparents, but she had to wait for what her parents said.  Akio did not think it over very long as he felt it was a good idea as he also traveled a lot with his parents as a kid.

"Dad, you can take her if Sayo wants to if she does. Do you Sayo?"

"I do. I want to spend time with Pumpkin and grandma."

Akinari sighed as this was something she would have to get used to when her daughter could think forherself. 

"If that is what you want to do I don't mind. Father-in-law, do you think Nejire and Akimistsu can go with you as well?" 

"I don't see why not? Do you kids want to go?" 

Akimitsu jumped up excitedly. 

"I do. I will go." 

Nejire thought about it before she bowed. 

"I'm sorry, but I want to stay with mom and dad." 

He ruffled her head. 

"It's fine. I won't get hurt." 

"Sorry, grampa." 

However, before they could leave John wanted to see one more thing before they left.

"Sayo, how confident are you in a spar?"

She thought about it and gave her guess.

"My height is a disadvantage, but I can hold my own with my physical capabilities.

"Ok, I want you to spar with your dad. Akio, is a good choice." 

He was not so sure about it. 

"Dad, is it not too early for that?"

"Not at all. What better time than now."

Akinari would have preferred if this did not happen, but this was the kind of person her daughter was. Not to mention she took after her father and dad-in-law so she just accepted it as a part of her life. Once it was agreed that they were doing this Akio led them all to his training room.

He led his daughter to the sparing mats, but he wanted to make sure of something before he went any further

"Before I do anything I want you to hit me as strongly as you can. Without sing your vital energy." 

Sayo blinked a few times and looked at her father.

"You want me to hit you?"

He nodded so Sayo pulled her fist back and punched him full force in the solar plexus. A hard sound came from the impact which made Sayo hold her hand with how hard her dad's muscles were. 

"Wow, you are tough." 

Akio himself felt how strong his daughter was and decided it was enough. 

"Not bad. I think I am overkill, but are you ready for this?" 

She nodded. 

"Of course. I am ready to learn."

Akio got into a Savate stance and even if he was apprehensive it was better for him than a trainer.

"Get ready."

"Ready." 

He charged at his daughter and kicked out with his right leg holding back of course. However, Sayo used her small height to dodge and charge in. Her arms and legs were too short so she had to get close, but her father still had his fists. She let her guard down and she got punched in the ribs, but before he stopped to see if she was hurt he felt an impact on his liver. 

He did his best to hold back, but he still saw her flying which made her hold her arm which was just bruised. 

"Are you ok?" 

Sayo got right up and shook it off. 

"I am just fine." 

When Akinari watched how Akio punched Sayo it made her heart drop. She wanted to stop this, but Sayo looked just fine. She was even laughing as her dad gave her some more advice and even showed her some martial arts moves. 

'She is just like him in his youth. How time flies.' 

Finally, they started again as Sayo charged in toward her father dodging her overhead punch to deliver one of her own to his ribs. She returned with an elbow strike to her face which she blocked with her arms. Of course, no matter how strong she was she still got launched for how light she was.

She tried a leg sweep but failed because her father was far too heavy for that. She backflipped away and tried uppercut him only for him to shove her away. He had the height and strength advantage and did a spin kick which landed on her ribs. She was launched once again, but this time she did not get up. 

"I give." 

She tapped the ground which made her father walk toward her. He picked up his daughter and wanted to see if she was hurt, but she was fine.

"You got progress to make as I do have years on you. Your quirk is better than mine so you will one day surpass me. Alright?" 

"Yes, dad." 

Suddenly Akinari snatched her out of his hands and lifted her shirt to look at where she was kicked. A large purple bruise was there, but a dark purple glow appeared and healed it. She looked close to tears making her hug her daughter tight. 

"I rather not see that again, but if your father says you did well then I am proud of you as well." 

"Thank you, mom." 

She was like any good mother and did not want her kid to get hurt. She knew what was going to happen, but seeing her husband kicking and punching her daughter did not feel good. However, that was just what Sayo wanted.

Sayo grabbed her water bottle and drank the whole thing before taking Nyx and Koba from her grandfather's hands. He looked at her curious about how she felt. 

"How do you feel Sayo?"

"Stronger, then I went in. My quirk is always in effect and this kind of training makes me stronger." 

"So our Refinement quirk, but better." 

"Yes." 

Akio laughed at that. 

"I am just glad you can train early, no time to waste is there?" 

"Your right." 

Just then Akinari hugged her smiling husband and he hugged her back. He was so proud of his daughter and he felt his wife would understand. She kept it hidden that she did not like to watch that as she would be going against her daughter's wishes. Noticing the turmoil John began to leave. 

"Come on kids, let's leave your parents alone for now." 

Sayo shrugged as she held her two pets. Maximus was at her side and he was ready to leave already as well. 

"Sure I guess." 

Nejire and Akimitsu followed along leaving their parents alone. Once they were in private Akinari began to cry which confused Akio.

"Why are you crying?"

"Do you know what it is like to watch you hit and kick Sayo and her smiling? I want to be supportive, but this kind of thing is just something I can't get used to." 

"I don't like beating my daughter any more than you do, but she wants me to spar with her. She enjoys fighting so I am just giving her what she wants. We can't change that and just encourage her instead I think it is time to get back to hero work as it is long enoug retired for your sake. You know well enough I can't help it." 

She closed her eyes and nodded. 

"I understand, but I want something." 

"What?" 

"I want another baby." 

His smile died. 

"Again? We have Sayo." 

"I love my little girl, but I want a baby. A real baby I can baby. Please, honey. For me." 

He had his attention on Sayo at the moment so he tried to find any excuse, but found none. He sighed as he looked defeated. 

"Fine."

She hugged him and whispered in his ear good things for him which convinced him a bit. 

Back to Sayo and her siblings who were with her grandfather in the living room.

"Damn kids making me watch their marriage disputes. Hope your future husband is not like that Sayo."

"Who says I will marry?" 

John shrugged. 

"You never know when you will meet a good boy or girl. I don't discriminate." 

She just shrugged. 

"Ignoring that how are uncle Tony and Uyehara."

John answered that. 

"Tony is in Germany at the moment, Uyehara in China. They got some buinssess offers so they went out to make a few deals. Well, I guess you and Akimitsu can pack your bags. You should be going with me soon anyway. Nejire, you want anything fro America?" 

"I want a souvenir from New York." 

"Got it, now excuse me. I am hungry." 

John left them on the couch and went to the kitchen to look for some food. He found some leftover pizza, which he started to eat straight from the fridge. One thing about his family is they could eat nearly anything.

When Akio and Akinari came out of the training room she looked to be in a great mood. Akio looked a bit miffed so Akinari announced it. 

"Kids I have great news. Your dad is going to return to hero work. Not just that you will be getting new sibling." 

Sayo sighed. 

"Isn't three enough? Just get a cat." 

Akio nodded. 

"She is right, we have a good cat right there." 

He pointed at Nyx which made her frown. 

"Don't try to weasel out of this. I want that baby." 

As soon as he said that Nejire, and Akimitsu both were happy about this for their mom. Sayo did not mind it really as it would get attention off her back. 

'Wait, this is a great thing. She will stop trying to baby me.' 

"Please have a kid. Baby that instead of me." 

Akio snorted almost laughing which made Akinari realize that Sayo saw through her. Wanting a baby was not all bad so no one saw it negatively. Once it was confirmed, John decided to leave later that day at night. They would stay for 3 months before returning to Japan or maybe longer if they wanted. It was good that they both knew Engish so they would do just fine in America. Also, their grandmother wanted to see her grandbabies so there was that as well.

48