Sayo’s Punching Rock.
1.4k 10 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Emma left after giving Sayo her check-up she called John to inform him that Sayo had awakened her quirk. He was up and ready to fly out there as he wanted to see her and he had two gifts for her. Emma was hired by John to take care of his family as her quirk was an extremely rare healing one. She did so because John had helped her family out in the past and she sought to pay that kindness back. 

After John hung up he looked at the two small creatures sitting on his lap. One was a small tiger cub, but this one was nearly completely black. The stripes were white while the base color was black and she had a pair of bright blue eyes. The next creature was a small Grizzly bear cub that he had acquired through some connections and favors they owed him. 

After careful testing, it was confirmed both had the genes needed to have quirks. They just needed the time and training to make use of them. He knew that Sayo would love both to death so he did not regret losing out on them. John ran his hand down the little cubs with a big child-like smile. He also had the habit of having pet exotic animals and if he was younger he might have kept them to himself. However, he made a promise to his granddaughter.

He picked up the cubs and looked them both in the eyes. He knew these creatures were not normal so he returned them to their pet carriers as he prepared to take a flight to Japan. He was thinking of having Sayo be his personal successor and apprentice. He would teach her personally when he got to Japan. 


Back in Japan Sayo's parents had told her siblings all about how Sayo finally got her quirk. They were all very happy, but at the same time, they were worried that Sayo could not control her strength. She was that strong already as a kid and she might accidentally hurt someone.  Nejire was floating all around Sayo trying to see what was different. She could not see anything major change like Akimitsu who also did not have any differences in appearance.

"Daddy, what is little sis's quirk?"

Sayo flicked Nejire on her forehead which made her flintch. 

"OUCH!"

Nejire touched her forehead as that actually was quite a strong flick.  Sayo looked quite smug, but Akimitsu ruined her moment.

"So she has strong flicks. Let's call her flicker." 

Sayo frowned and flicked him on the head. He also held his head as it stung. Akinari picked up Sayo and tried to get her to stop.

"Try not to use your quick on your family. You don't know what will happen."

"I know what I am doing, but I will stop." 

Akinari decided to just encourage her. 

"Sayo you are really strong, what if you make a mistake with how much power you can use? Just be mindful around other kids." 

"If something bad happens we pay up for the damages and have an NDA. Not like I am going to go around hurting others for no reason." 

Akio laughed as she knew what that was. 

"That is a possible choice when we have no options, but better we just train you to control your strength. I will teach you myself and Sebes is interested in teaching you his own fighting style. I think that will work wonders for you." 

Sayo nodded. 

"That is a great idea. He even said he would do it and he is already interested in my future." 

Akinari trusted Sebes well. 

"That will be a great thing. He is a good man and his knowledge will be a great addition to your training. Make sure you learn everything you can from him."

Akio decided to start training her right now or at least to get her started. 

"Come with me Sayo, I got a good idea for your first training exercise." 

"Alright, come on Maximus." 

The giant dog followed both of them out of the room while Nejire and Akimitsu stayed behind with thier mom. She sadly sighed looking at her daughter which made Akimitsu hug her. 

"That is just how she is mom." 

"I know, but I never got my baby. I still love her, but she matured at barely a year old. I got a teenager in baby form instead of a baby." 

Nejire had an idea. 

"Have another one. I want another little sis." 

Akinari thought about it and squinted her eyes. 

"Thanks, kids." 

She was determined to have another baby and she would talk to her husband after this. She loved babies, but Sayo was not one. She still loved her daughter, but her urge to have a baby was now ignited. Akio did not notice this as he thought Sayo was good enough for now. She was perfect as a successor for him. He led her outside of the house where a large metal mass as tall as Akio was place. 

It was made of reinforced steel as he used it as a weight.

"I want you to break this or try to." 

Sayo clenched her fists and began to hop in place. This was something she used to do when she was Akira to warm up which was mostly muscle memory. She was wearing a blue t-shirt with Godzilla on the front while she was wearing shorts. She activated her quirk which caused her to start to glow dark purple as she felt her strength increase. 

She suddenly kicked the steel mass at full force causing shards of it to fall from it. She felt her foot hurt, but she paused not because of the pain. She paused because her shoe was damaged. 

"Dad I will need stronger shoes." 

Akio nodded. 

"I will get those for you, but keep going." 

With her other left she kicked the other side of the steel, but she did not stop there.

 A few chunks of stone broke on impact, but her shoes were a different story. She began to kick over and over and she even mixed in a serious of rapid powerful blows. Already her hands hurt, but the steel was beginning to warp and bend a bit. She paused when she felt some of the bones of her hand break only to be healed. 

'I see, Refinement.'

She paused and looked at her bloody knuckles whcih were already healing. Akio had her pause as he kneeled next to her. 

"Our quirk is powerful, but only when we can push it. This is how we get stronger, repeated training. Can you do it?" 

She nodded. 

"Of course." 

She exhaled as she got into a boxing stance as began to tap into her martial arts memories. She had learned many in her previous life so now was the time to use them again.  She looked at her target and imagined the rock was one person from her past life she always wanted to do this to. Her father, but sadly never got the chance as Akira died. 

She always planned to give the man a beating he deserved, but she would make do with this thing She punched the throat, balls, knee caps, eyes, chin, liver, and kidneys. With each blow, she hit harder, faster, more frequent and more of the metal went flying. Akio could tell that Vital Energy was helping her refine and heal as she had the energy to spare. 

It took energy to heal and use Refinement and with Vital Energy, that issue was resolved. He watched as Sayo tore the piece of steel apart with coldly calculated moves. Even he himself could picture what body parts she was hitting and they were brutal. 

'Is that Systema?' 

Akio himself knew many types of martial art and this one was a truly brutal one. Its point was to destroy your opponent from the look of it she was quite proficient at it. However, she mixed in MMA, Kick Boxing, and several others. While her dad supervised her, Sebes who was walking around also noticed that. 

He himself had mastered it and added to his own moves specialized martial art so seeing her using it he could guess she was shadow boxing. She continued to rain blows before she pulled her fist back and gave the strongest punch of her life where the heart should be. From the point of impact, cracks began to form before it fell apart into pieces. 

She breathed out as she looked at her bloody fists and feet. She was already healing and knew she would be stronger than this after she was done. Her father held her hands and looked at her hands as they healed. 

"I did not expect you to actually break it. It seems I underestimated your own strength."

Just then Sebes walked toward both of them and kneeled down next to Akio. 

"Young miss, where did you learn Systema?"

Even her dad wanted to know. 

"He is right, you did good, but how did you learn it? 

"Internet videos. You can do anything with the internet." 

Both men had to agree as the internet was a great resource. Sebes stood up as he decided to ask Akio if he could teach her. 

"Sir, do you mind if I pass on my experience to her?" 

Akio shook his head. 

"Of course, I don't mind. I wanted to ask if you would do it." 

Sayo smiled at him. 

"It would be my pleasure to learn from someone like you. Both of you." 

Akio smiled and pointed at Sebes. 

"Who do you think trained me as a kid? Anything I teach you he has about 3 ways to make it better." 

Sebes stroked his beard. 

"That comes with age. Someone like you should live just as long as me." 

Sayo raised her hands. 

"Alright, both of you are great. I won't mind training under both of you. I am sure there are some things my dad can teach me that Sebes can't." 

Akio smiled at her and ruffled her hair. 

"Go on to your room and rest. Take a shower to wash the blood off your hands and feet before your mom sees you. I will also get you stronger shoes and some good gloves." 

"Alright, come on Maximus." 

She ran off with her dog to her room which left Sebes and Akio to talk. Her father laughed at how proud he was. 

"She is perfect Sebes." 

"I do have to say when that girl grows she will be a powerful young woman. We need to make sure she uses her full potential to the fullest. I am sure Sir John will be just as invested in her future. Not to say he is not for all his grandkids." 

Akio shook his head. 

"Don't worry about it, I know what you mean. He has not focused on one exclusively, but he might do so soon as Sayo should be what he is looking for in his successor. Not even you and your brothers became that." 

That made Akio sigh. 

"Yeah, that is fair. But Sayo was born with an evolved version of our quirks. She is blessed." 

While both men talked Sayo went into her room which was painted dark purple. She even had some thick drapes to block out the light. Sayo wanted it like that as she could see in the dark and Maximus liked it dark as well. She jumped on her bed with Max at her side as she just needed a short rest before she would enter her shower. 

"Well, things are looking up for me right Maximus?" 

The dog licked her knuckle as he was worried for her. 

"I'm fine. I have already healed anyway, not I just need to wash the blood." 

She got up and went to her shower to get clean. This quirk of hers was a godsend so she would use it to the fullest with the support of her family. 

48