Black Hand.
1.1k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After her father and mother came to terms with their little agreement they were both in good moods for different reasons. Either way, Sayo and Akimitsu had already packed up their clothes for their trip. At the moment they both were standing outside as Sebes loaded their luggage into John's SUV.

Her mother hugged both her and her brother one last time before they left. She was not worried for their safety as they would be with their grandfather. Anyone who could get past him to get to her children was going to be a city-wide threat. 

"Sayo, make sure you and your brother call every day. Your father will also miss you two when you are gone." 

Akio kneeled down and pulled his son and daughter into his embrace. 

"Take care both of you."

Akimitsu was already getting teary-eyed. 

"I will miss you guys." 

As for Sayo she saw this as a short trip so she patted him on the back. 

"Don't cry, man. It's not like we are leaving forever and they are a call away." 

Sayo walked toward Nejire and gave her sister a hug. 

"Take care of mom and dad." 

"Yeah." 

Once the goodbyes were in order John rolled down his window. 

"Alright, you said enough goodbyes for a lifetime. You two ready to get going?"

Sayo was long ready so Sebes opened the back door for her. She hoped in followed by her dog as her two new pets were on her lap. As for her brother he got in the passenger seat as he wanted to be in front. Before they left Akio simply shook his father's hand. 

"Dad, take care of my kids."

"You doubt me brat. I will have you know I raised you three with and you came out just fine." 

"Yeah, that is fair. Take care dad."

A few more choice words were said before he started to drive toward the airport. His jet had no need to be refueled as it was fueled by a fusion-type engine.  As they drove along Sayo was looking out the window while Maximus stuck his head out of the SUV. A dog will be a dog. They love the wind on their fur. She looked at her lap where Nyx and Koba were playing wrestling. 

'What can be cuter than this?' 

She pet both of them getting them to relax with a bit of vital energy. It worked wonders as the energy seemed to make them feel energized. Just then John asked her something curious that she did not expect. 

"Hey Sayo, what is your true thought on heroes? I wan to hear your own thoughts on the matter." 

"Their Stupid."

Akimitsu had already known she did not particularly like heroes. She had nothing against the ones that really wanted to help the common people, but there were some issues. John asked her to elaborate a bit more. 

"Why do you say that?"

She shrugged. 

"Well heroes feel that they are the protectors of the world, but in reality, most of them are probably dirty. I mean All Might is good and all, but he is a fool. A symbol of peace only works because he has power and a lot of it. He is no symbol of peace, but of symbol fear which is all good. The more villains are oppressed the better, but when he is gone the shit will hit the fan."

John smiled and looked at his grandson to give him some advice. 

"See that boy, that is using your brain. She is right. You know why?"

He shook his head as he still felt both of them were wrong. He wanted to become a hero himself, but he respected his grandfather too much to just rule out what he was saying. 

"No. Why is she right?"

"Because Sayo is right. The top 10 heroes of Japan and mostly All Might are symbols of hope for the common people and fear of villains. Take away All Might and the balance will collapse. Why do you think our family almost never becomes heroes? I have my hero licenses, but I am not one." 

"What about dad?"

John sighed. 

"He was just born with a heroic heart which I guess most of us Mackenzee lacked. He passed it down to you except for Sayo. She embodied what it truly means to be a Mackenzee. When he told me he wanted to be a hero I almost slapped him. What is your ideal Akimitsu? That is what matters, Sayo has hers and now you need yours."

For the rest of the trip they just casually spoke about different topics of Sayo's school life and even Akimitsu's. John no longer talked badly of heroes for his grandson's sake, but he did let him know he was not happy about it. He was also talking about thier future training that he would be funding for them as he wanted to them to do the best they could. 

When they got to the private jet the guard detail was there. Sayo could see so many guards that it seemed overkill, but that comes with being rich. 

"Come on kids." 

Sayo followed him with Nyx and Koba in her arms and Maximus at her side. When they got into the luxurious inside of the jet Sayo had to say that it was a great jet. It had everything one should want so Sayo sat down and turned on the tv. Akimitsu sat next to her as they flew to America all the while he was complaining.  

He was trying to disprove Sayo and her grandfather a bit as he chose to believe in heroes. If his sister did not he just had to be a hero for the both of them. She started to change the channels before stopping at a live News update

'What is this?'

"Breaking news, in Germany and China there has been a series of raids conducted on government land by members confirmed to be part of the Blackhand. The terrifying criminal that rules the underworld of this world. These raids have led to the deaths of many members of the government in the riots caused by the information given out."

'Germany? China? Aren't Uncle Uyehara and Tony in Germany and China?"

Sayo looked at this report with interest. she got her phone and searched for the Blackhand. It was a criminal organization that sold it's members' combat potential for money. They would not do random terrorism or the like, but they were more than willing to carry out assassinations and hits on whole families. As long as the pay was good which made Sayo curious. 

She herself was an assassin at heart as she had been raised since birth for that mission. She would do a bit more research to see what it really was like and see if she could not become an assassin again. It was an instinct honed into her very soul and changing lives would not change that. 

'I am not bought just yet, but what are the chances uncle Tony and Uyehara are in?' 

She paused as she said that before coming to a conclusion. 

'They do not show any signs, but I would not rule it out.'

She kept doing her research to find out if this was a legit thing she should safely be doing. Even after the flight was finished she was still not sold as she had stayed alive 19 years as Akira for this reason.  After arriving in New York they drove directly to John's home where he was already planning the training of Sayo and Akimitsu. Of course, he also had to get their school in order as they were both in different grades. When they arrived at the mansion their grandmother rushed toward both of them. 

"SAYO, AKIMITSU."

His wife totally loved her grandbabies and she rushed to the both of them smothering them in her hugs. Sayo and her brother were pushed into her large bosom which was not saggy or old. She herself had a powerful quirk which just like her husband delayed her aging making her look youthful. 

"How was your flight? I bet it was dull with my husband."

Sayo hugged her grandmother back and shook her head.

"Grandpa is not that boring." 

Akimitsu had to agree. 

"Yeah. I missed you grandma." 

John sighed as his wife stole their attention. 

"Why does granma always get the love?" 

She just smiled at him making him grumble about it.  The bodyguards were already unloading their luggage and taking it to the rooms that John had prepared just for them in his mansion. He did this for all his grandchildren, nephews, and nieces as he did have a sister. However, she almost never came to family gatherings for reasons. 

"Well, both of you go on to your rooms and unpack and get comfortable." 

Both of them walked off to their rooms to do just that.  Maximus followed as Nyx and Koba were just brought along for the ride. When they got inside the room she found it to be very similar to the one in her home in Japan so to her it was all the same. She placed Nyx and Koba on her bed which made both follow her with thier line of sight. 

She hugged both a little as she always wanted to have exotic animals as pets before. They were currently tiny as neither one was older than 2 months. While she did that her grandparents had gone to their room to talk. John seemed to be deep in thought which made his wife Kioko curious. 

"What are you thinking about?" 

"You know what I am thinking, how am I going to get Sayo to join the Blackhand." 

She looked at herself in the mirror as she combed her hair. 

"You can just tell her I think. I know that girl and she is smart and is probibly already thinking about Tony and Uyehara. However, just in case things don't go smoothly just keep an eye out. When you feel the time is right just tell her." 

John nodded. 

"Right. I do want her to take over my seat once I die, but I ain't leaving yet." 

"You say that every year old man. Your doctors have told you that as you are now, you have another 170 years before you even ca start thinking of dying. You are also not sitting still, are you? The stronger you get the more that is increased." 

"Fine, I am just saying." 

They bickered a lot as they had known each other since they were kids. Either way, once they got all the business out the way they began to plan Sayo and Akimitsu's training out. 

--

The next day he already brought a few trainers over from the Blackhand, but they were forbidden to tell anything of where they were from. One of them was a woman with bright Neon green hair and eyes with a Toxin quirk. It let her produce many types of Toxins in her body and at the moment Sayo and Akimitsu were forced to be under one of her fatigue-inducing toxins.  Not only that another one had a gravity quirk making it even harder. 

John had told them about the amount of weight that Sayo could deal with so they had given her a hundred lb(45kg). Akimitsu had something similar, as he had more time training than Sayo. If that was not enough they had to spar with one of the guys here whose quirk made him look like a giant steel golem. 

"Come on girl, you can do better."

Sayo was launched backward from a huge overhead kick to the face of the huge metal man. He was literally metal and if not for him holding back and Sayo being as durable as she was that might have been her end. Her quirk began to heal her bruised face and improve her overall using the damage as a stimulus for refinement. 

Of course, the bruises were healing at a rapid rate, but she just charged back in while she was getting more and more tired from the gravity and poison. Akimitsu already passed out while this was happening, but not her. She arrived in front of the Steel Mana and Covered her leg in Dark Vital Energy as she kicked at full force at his knee.

He flinched as she was stronger than expected, but he pulled his hand back and punched her in the face launching her back for several meters.  John flinched as he heard the impact, which was why they also had Emma here in case things got too bad. However, both Askimitsu and Sayo had strong healing powers. Sayo's were much stronger than her brothers so she got up without much issue. 

"That hurt." 

She rubbed her bruised eye which healed at a visible rate. The Steel Man patted his knee as she was strong. 

"Your granddaughter is strong John. Give her a few years and she will leave us in the dust. I even felt that." 

This was going to happen a lot, but Sayo really was great. She managed to last that long while under both poison and gravity which showed her brute strength. John over to him. 

"How strong is she Banehammer?"

"She is 3, but she hits like a truck. Well done kid." 

Sayo gave him a thumbs up. 

"Thanks." 

She felt her immune system begin to burn apart the toxin in her body which was noticed by Toxin. 

"Did you just break down my poison?" 

John shrugged. 

"You knew that we Mackenzee have strong metabolisms right? We can burn through most drugs with ease so you might have to up the dose." 

"Alright boss. You ready kid?" 

Sayo popped her neck and came over for more. Maximus, Nyx, and Koba were watching how she trained in comfort. Sayo was not ready to quit just yet. 

 

47