Chapter 2-Two Lifetimes Of Bad Luck
359 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the fuck!” Hank blurted out as he was looking at information written on the blue screen within his consciousness. 

 

However, before he could even regain his composure, the strange mechanical voice rang out in his mind again accompanied by a numerous notifications tutorial in the form of Q&A.

 

Who and What I am?

[You are an existence known as Dungeon Core, a magical entity essential for proper Mana circulation and tasked with the creation of trials essential to helping adventurers become the true warriors they were meant to be]

 

Soon as this notification box appeared in front of Hank, a vast amount of details information about how a dungeon core was created and other useful information related to dungeons rushed into Hank’s consciousness. 

 

Then like spam, another blue notification box appeared on top of the previous one and the rush of information about dungeon core stopped. 

 

What is Mana?

[Mana: A natural source of energy and spiritual fuel that makes functional magic work. It is an ethereal substance that permeates the air and is also the bulging block of all life and even reality itself]

 

Again, just like previously, while the system showed a general description and definition of mana, it somehow implanted a long and much more details information about mana in his mind which could have taken a whole day to explain and wouldn’t be able to fit in the notification box.


What should I do now?

[As a Dungeon Core, your main and first priority is to accumulate power by any means necessary to protect your core and grow and strengthen your dungeon]

 

Am I gonna die if the small crystal breaks?

[Engrave this into your brain, not that you have one, you are now the dungeon core, not a human. If your core is destroyed then you will cease to exist and disappear into nothingness with no hope of reincarnation]

 

Am I free to do what I want?

[As a dungeon core, you are bound to a few rules and regulations, aside from that, you are free to live your life however you wanted and used power whichever way you want]

 

“What the hell?” Hank was suddenly taken aback as he was listening to the Q&A tutorials and that was because it was spot on. 

 

They were all questions that were plaguing his mind and the system was answering one by one as if it could read his mind. 

 

Nonetheless, the Q&A tutorials didn’t stop there as the strange voice in his mind continued to answer the most general questions about the dungeon core and the dungeon system one after another. 

 

Meanwhile, Hank didn’t say a word as he was soaking in everything. He wasn’t going to
Ignore all these useful pieces of information. 

 

[Thank you for quietly listening to the Q&A tutorial. You have completed the tutorial and met the first requirement to unlock the system access level and shop, Good luck ]

 

After ten minutes or so, the automated Q&A tutorial was finally done as the system released the final tutorial notification box as well as the information implant. 

 

Meanwhile, Hank was lost in thought as he was going through the vast knowledge and information he got from the Q&A tutorial and the system through memories implantation. 

 

The vast amount of information on dungeons and the system were perfectly preserved in his mind but still felt weird and foreign. 

 

The information was there from the ground up. However, his mind hadn’t yet sorted it and made enough connections for it to feel like his memories. 

Nonetheless, he still got a general idea about his new self and current situation even without digging deep. 

 

According to the system, he was now a defenseless dungeon core and the cave he was currently in was his domain or his dungeon.

 

As a magical entity sought by many, if he wanted to survive then he would need to grow stronger, expand, and strengthen his dungeon. 

 

As he was a dungeon core and couldn’t move, well, he would need to first turn his dungeon into a maze and lay traps inside to prevent adventurers from getting to him using dungeon points. 

 

Aside from that, he could also summon monsters to protect him using dungeon points, evolved them into new forms, and strengthened them to fight against powerful adventurers that were adamant about conquering him as he was their most efficient way of getting stronger and wealthy. 

 

Aside from that, as he grew in power, he would be able to unlock and create more floors in his dungeon using dungeon points to make it harder for the adventures to get to him and safer for him as well. 

 

He would also be able to place even better traps and summon even more powerful monsters to protect his vulnerable self. 

 

“How unlucky can one be? In my previous life, not only did I die a virgin, but I was crushed to death while humiliatingly pleasuring myself.” 

 

“And now, out of everything, I had to be reincarnated as a freaking dungeon core. With no arms, no legs, no dick, a freaking magic stone.” Cursed our Hank as he was looking at the palm-sized purple marble floating in the air which was now his new body. 

 

This should have been a very exciting prospect for anyone as not everyone has the opportunity of getting second a chance at life, but Hank wasn’t feeling the least bit lucky of being reincarnated and getting a second chance at life. 

 

It’s not like he didn’t want to be reincarnated and born anew. Who wouldn’t want that? It was his new identity that was the issue.

 

Every single human being strived toward a dream and objective in life. For some, it was wealth and power or the truth of the universe. 

 

Hank was no different as he also strived toward a dream and objective. However, unlike most people, his dream was very simple. 

 

He simply wanted to get laid and get rid of his virgin tag. Unfortunately, he died before he could accomplish this simple dream of his. 

 

As such, one could understand his feeling of frustration at the moment, knowing that he wouldn’t be able to accomplish his dream even in his second life. 

 

18