Year 3: Foxtrot By Foxtrot I
754 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: I have a surprise for you mofos today. Enjoy~)

------

Takashi breathed out, seeing his breath in the cold winter air of Izmir after getting off a cargo ship as it docked in the harbor. Turkey is a beautiful bustling country with a unique culture and history. 

As a Japanese male, Takashi naturally stood out but the citizens of Izmir were used to seeing foreigners, and as such, he didn't get much of a reaction besides some curious and sometimes a couple of reoccurring glancing looks by some of the girls.

"As-salamu Alaykum." Takashi greeted the people with a smile as he walked past them getting nods and smiles in appreciation. Glancing around the unfamiliar streets he perked up as he spotted a black car with a number plate he had revised. "Ahh, there they are."

Walking towards the car, he knocked on the window and the back door of the car opened up. Scanning his surroundings to see if anybody was staring at him, Takashi entered the car and closed the door behind him. 

Inside the unassuming car, were three people who would be his support for this mission. One male and two female undercover LINE operatives were sent to Turkey beforehand for investigations. 

"Greetings, Foxtrot." An aged man in his early 50s who sat in the driver's seat greeted him with a nod, while the Korean woman beside him just smiled in acknowledgment. "I hope you aren't feeling nauseous. I'd hate to have to tell the car's owner why there is vomit on the floor you see."

"Haha, lucky for you. I have a strong stomach." Takashi smiled as the woman sitting beside him giggled at his reply. Nodding at them, he greeted them. "Hello, Zero, Dokkaebi, Ela."

(A/N: Surprise! Yes, they are from Rainbow Six Seige. Waifus!)

"Nice to meet you too, Takashi. It's finally nice to meet you." Ela smiled before her smile flattered for a moment. "You... You are a lot small-I mean, a lot younger than I imagined."

Takashi mentally rolled his eyes but nodded nonetheless. 

"Yep." He replied simply. Ela frowned which was shared by Dokkaebi while Zero just smiled. "So, I take you have got something for me."

"A lot." Zero nodded as Ela handed him a file while Dokkaebi passed him a Pendrive. Takashi raised the sleeve of his left arm and connected the Pendrive to his LINE Comm while Ela and Dokkaebi gawked for a second. "Dokkaebi and I have been investigating the prison in Alacati for two weeks now and I believe we have everything we need to know on that file and Pendrive... Also, is that a LINE Comm?"

"Yep. It's a custom model." Takashi replied simply as he download the data on the Pendrive before giving it back to Dokkaebi. Ela muttered something about a 'rich' brat while Takashi frowned mentally. 

He had expected this. It wasn't every day that someone his age is allowed to play with live firearms let alone lead a sensitive, high-profile mission. While he had managed to get approval from Joseph and Camilla, he knew most people would still be skeptical of his abilities if not outright pessimistic about his presence and involvement. 

Despite Dokkaebi and Ela's subtle indications of disapproval, Takashi didn't respond anyways whatsoever. He knew he would have to let his actions do all the talking. 

Takashi scanned through the pages of files, Zero, Ela and Dokkaebi shared glances talking to each other non-verbally. 

Dokkaebi and Ela were already against a fourth member's involvement with the infiltration and extraction mission and now that their fourth teammate turned out to be a wet behind the ears, teenager there was no way there letting their careful planning go to waste. 

Whole Zero had his own reservations, he believed in letting Takashi prove his worth by his actions or by accessing his mental fortitude and professional attitude. Zero bit his tongue and kept his words to himself and just started the car. 

"Should be approximately an hour before we reach Alacati, right?" Takashi asked as Ela blinked but nodded. "Well, I guess it gives me enough time to go through this. Where is our base?"

"It's a small cabin in a patch of trees just outside the city of Alacati. Why?" Dokkaebi replied as Takashi hummed. 

"How's the town?" Takashi asked. "How's the surveillance?"

"It's decent." Zero replied. "Umbrella has set checkpoints on every entrance and exit of the town. While the entrance itself is heavily monitored, the town and its citizens are mostly left alone. They perform patrols at regular intervals and rarely interact with civilians. But they will take immediate actions in case of any suspicious activity." 

"Hmmm." Takashi hummed. "They don't want any attention on them. If they were to have any friction with the civilian population, you know the Turkish Media is going to have a field day dragging their politician through the dirt which would then warranty Umbrella's immediate removal from the site."

Zero looked at Takashi in surprise as Takashi calmly accessed the situation. 

"Of course, it's just speculation and it could be that Umbrella operatives are upstanding and have great discipline but knowing their exploits of the female populace in Jammu-Kashmir and Israel, that's highly unlikely." Takashi said as he turned a page in the file and removed his marker and began to take notes from the file. "They have strict orders to keep this in wraps. While they could limit outside surveillance and media coverage to cover up the scandals, it would be expensive and would only raise more questions. What about the actual POI? Do you have any information or the structural layout of the place?"

"Not much. It's heavily guarded. They shoot first and ask questions later if there is any infiltration, be it animals or humans. Counter-Surveillance drone police the air in case there is a package sent their way to map the area. It's tight. I requested one more week to investigate since I never got a response from my previous two inside contacts. But I never got a response, instead yesterday they told us to come to pick you up." Zero replied scoffing to himself while Takashi just looked out of the window, deep in thought. "As for the layout, I managed to procure the proposed blueprint of the place from the architect. Much may have changed over 7 years but the basic layout should still be the same. It was supposed to be a cancer treatment hospital but then Umbrella turned swooped and turned it into a prison."

Inspecting the blueprint at the end of the file, Takashi extracted his PDA from his bag and began fiddling with it.

"It's still a hospital." Takashi said suddenly, surprising them. "Or at least, something similar."

"What do you mean?" Ela asked as Takashi connected his PDA to his LINE Comm and a 3D layout of the building was projected. 

"The building was supposed to have six floors. Only two were constructed. Either they decided to expand the scrapped the idea or they just built the rest four floors below." Takashi answered as Dokkaebi retrieved her laptop and booted it up. 

"Underground laboratory." Zero said grimly and Takashi nodded. "Wouldn't be the first time they did it, would it?"

"Fuck no. Umbrella has a soft spot for them." Takashi replied. 

"But what makes you sure it's not just a fucking prison?" Ela asked unsure as Takashi switched the tab and a new list appeared. 

"From the entrance entrees. When Dokkaebi gave me the Pendrive I noticed that almost every three days a caravan comes with Medical supplies. Six trucks minimum and maximum recorded are 23 in two days." Takashi said as Ela nodded. 

"Jesus! That's more medicine than needed!"

"Way above needed. And they don't even go to any hospitals in the first place. Why would you need so many supplies just for two prisoners?" Takashi said rhetorically. "Unless they aren't just medical supplies."

"Weapons?" Zero asked as it was Dokkaebi who replied this time. 

"Unlikely. At least, not the traditional kind." She said. "A truck with guns and ammo checks in on the 1st of each month."

"Then what are we looking at?" Ela asked seriously. 

"Potential B.O.Ws." Takashi replied as Zero gripped the steering wheel, clenching his teeth. "Same as seven years ago."

"Shit. This is Harran all over." Zero cursed as Dokkaebi closed her laptop looking grim all over. 

"This complicates everything. It isn't just an infiltration-extraction ball anymore." Ela stated the obvious. "What do we do now?"

"Bashir Ibrahim." Takashi said as he extracted a photo from the file and tossed it between his seat. "The site overseer. None of the Umbrella hotshots come to this place, this guy sees over and manages it all. Once we reach the place, let me sneak into Alacati first. I'll track this schmuck to his house, infiltrate it and see if I can find anything that could tell us what's going inside. If it's just a prison, then we can just take Crane and Aldemir and just tango out of here."

"If it's not?" Zero asked as Takashi smiled. 

"Then depending on the threat level, we'll blow this place sky high." 

Zero grinned as he smacked the steering wheel in approval. 

"Hell yeah, brother!" Zero approved. "I like how you think."

"Trust me, by the end of this you'll love me." Takashi winked as Ela rolled her eyes.

"We will see that, but can you really pull this off?" She asked as Takashi pondered for a while before nodding. 

"Yeah, I can." Takashi replied getting a look in return. "I'll just prove it to you instead. If I don't return, you can always report me KIA, unassociated, and just extract the two as planned." 

"Aight." Ela replied humming. "You have got balls, I'll give that to you."

"I don't know why you realized that just now." Takashi shook his head with a smile. "They come with my anatomy, after all."

"Haha!" 

The rest of the ride to Alacati wasn't as unbearable as before. As Takashi was able to collect his thoughts and plan in peace. 

------ 

"We are here." Zero said parking the car in a small clearing in the forest as he got out. Removing his earphones and putting them away, Takashi too got off the car along with his two female teammates. 

As Zero had said, The small cabin was in the middle of a small forest surrounded by multiple small creeks and ravines. 

"That small path over there would lead you through the main road to the entrance of Alacati." Zero said as he camouflaged the car with a blanket of leaves and branches. "Come on in now. Let's have lunch then I'll drop you off-"

"I'll go to Alacati." Takashi said as Zero turned around to look at him with raised eyebrows. 

"I'll drop you, but first come eat." Zero insisted as Takashi smiled. 

"Thanks for worrying Zero but I'm afraid I can't delay it if there is a laboratory beneath that prison and if there is a prison then I fear what they might have done to Kyle and Jade." Takashi said as Zero grimaced. 

"Alright, I'll drop you then-" 

"No. I'll go." Ela said surprising Takashi who nodded after a while. "I'll get the bike."

"Alright." Takashi said as Ela walked inside the cabin to drop off her bags along with everyone else, before coming out and retrieving a dirt bike from the shed next to the cabin. 

"Well, get on." Ela gestured, nodding as she lowered her helmet visor prompting Takashi to get on the bike. 

"I'll see you in a few." Takashi nodded as Ela revved up the bike and speed up towards Alacati. 

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Ela asked a bit louder as she was driving. 

"I am." Takashi nodded leaning ahead to speak into her ears. "Don't take me to the entrance. Take me to a wall where the surveillance is minimum."

"Okay! But how are you going to get it? Do you have a tactical ladder?" Ela asked as Takashi smiled. 

"I have something better." Takashi grinned as he retrieved an odd-looking gun from his backpack. 

"Holy shit! Is that a-"

"Yep. I am Batman." Takashi grinned as he showcase his grappling gun to Ela who grinned back at him in return. 

"Well, I hope you don't end up with a broken back, Mr. Batman." Ela joked as Takashi chuckled. 

"I hope so too." 

(A/N: Famous Last Words.)

------

*Clank!*

*Zip!*

Attached to the top end of the eight-meter tall wall, the hook embedded itself with its sharp claws before the motor began to wind the cable propelling Takashi upwards. 

Takashi used his legs to stabilize himself before he slammed into the wall and landed on top of the wall gracefully. Pushing the trigger ahead, the hook detached itself.

Looking back, Takashi gestured to the awe-struck Ela that he was okay and good to go. He gestured that he would contact Zero when he was ready for pick and Ela nodded in return. Before turning and speeding off into the distance. 

"Alright, then." Takashi sighed turning to look ahead of him as he rolled his shoulders to release the tension. "Let's do this."

Jumping ahead, Takashi hooked a ledge of a tall building and used the momentum to swing and land on the rooftop of a slum house. Rolling to soften his fall, he got up with a grunt. 

"Should have insisted on that Spider-Man power." He grumbled before setting his backpack down. Takashi changed his causal shoes for shock-absorbing boots and changed his white shirt for a black one, a brown trenchcoat, and a scarf to cover his face. Retrieving another small, coin-size device, he attached it to his LINE Comm as it glowed blue. 

'Network scrambler is online.'

A female voice announced as Takashi nodded. He then retrieved a square metal plate with a dial on it and turned the dial as it two glowed causing his LINE Comm to flicker a bit.

'EMP device in the vicinity.'

He had turned the dial up a bit so that only cameras and cellphones within a radius of 10 meters would be rendered useless as long as Takashi was in their vicinity, this would protect him from being footaged. Takashi smiled as he put the EMP system into his bag, then proceeded to fasten the bag around his back before opening his inventory and taking out a bird-like drone made of polycarbonate plastic. This was a stealth surveillance drone named 'Battleground Intelligence Remapping Drone', shortly called BIRD.

"Alright. Good to go." Takashi smiled as he connected the drone to his Comm and it took off to the skies. From the small notes Zero had on Bashir, Takashi knew the guy was big on desserts and would always go to his favorite bakery to enjoy sweets sometime after lunch. 

It was 12:32 noon so Takashi had some time to get to the place. Sending the drone to check his route for hostiles, Takashi began free-running across the rooftop, vaulting over distances that would be impossible for a normal human with ease and utilizing his grappling hook for the distance he couldn't jump without risking a hard fall. 

Twenty minutes later, Takashi found himself perched over a billboard, looking down as Bashir stepped out of his car and entered the bakery followed by two of his most trusted Umbrella operatives. 

Takashi retrieved the EMP System from his bag and turned the dial up a bit. He smiled as Bashir walked out of the bakery with a cupcake in his hand as he tried fiddling around with his PDA trying to figure out what was wrong with it. Using the opportunity, Takashi turned the dial back to normal and quickly used the window of opportunity to hack into his PDA gaining access to whatever data was inside. Takashi entered a Pendrive and began to download all the data in it. 

"Come on, Come on." Takashi muttered as soon as Bashir stepped out of the bakery and back into his car. "Yes!"

Takashi sighed in relief as the download was completed just as Bashir rook off back towards the 'Prison'. 

Takashi quickly entered a few keywords that would narrow down the search results to viruses, Kyle, and Jade and Takashi weren't let down as Umbrella not only met his expectations but surpassed them. Takashi grimaced as he removed the Pendrive. 

"I expected that but, holy shit." Takashi muttered as he looked towards the prison building with eyes full of disdain. 

"I'll just have to burn this place to the ground."

18