Chapter 1
238 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scenery of the place is as follows. A busy street, the asphalt in many places had cracks from use. The road was two-way with a broken white line in the middle. Tall buildings can be seen on the left and right side of the road. The layout of which is surprisingly similar, on the ground floors of most buildings on this street you can see shops, clothing, restaurants and more. And a lot of people, in fairly simple, as in 2022, ways of dressing. In general, traffic on the street is moderate, but the number of people seen with the naked eye certainly exceeds 100 people. But at quite considerable intervals.

It is a beautiful morning now, but there is something strange about the whole landscape. A strange fog surrounds all objects or people. Each individual object or person, even an ordinary pebble on the sidewalk. It emanates a bizarre white fog that seems transparent and invisible to everyone.

If you look around, two people stand out against the background of beings and things surrounded by white fog. There were two people now standing in front of the lanes, waiting for the lights to change from red to green.

The traffic on the road was really high, the cars were really fast. And switching to red was a guarantee of disability or death.

Returning two people and what sets them apart. It is mainly the color of the mists surrounding them. A young man, about 25, standing next to the left side of the aisle for the first few. Emanating a golden aura, dressed in a brand set of clothes consisting of a black sleeveless shirt and matching shorts and black sports sneakers. In general, the set looks expensive, and the boy himself, thanks to his handsome face, attracts a lot of eyes from nearby women.

The man's name is Adam. She has short blonde hair, emerald green hair. And now it slightly bounces to a fairly well-known brand of music that is listened to on headphones. Which, according to the women complimenting him, is pretty cute.

As the second and last person standing in the aisle for the first ones, next to handsome Adam. There is a certain Krystian. Unlike the energetic Adam, Krystian is surrounded by an aggressive red glow. If you look at him, you can see a really bland face that is usually ignored under normal circumstances. Now with Adam, people laugh at comparing him and calling him the opposite of Adam. Krystian had blue eyes and a really unattractive face, he was not mutilated in any way. Was it distorted, but just not attractive. Krystian's expression showed irritation and mildly Aggressive towards everything.

Krystian was wearing a black T-Shirt with an anime character print, specifically Mina Ashido in the dancing version dressed in a super heroic dance. Plus dark jeans and cheap-looking sneakers.

The obvious fact to anyone looking is that the two guys are from different worlds. A poet standing in a cafe behind the backs of two men. She told her friends that they looked like a representation of darkness and light, happiness and unhappiness. And then it might be true.

Adam and Krystian did not know each other, and their lives are completely opposite stories. Adam was born into a wealthy family, Krystian was born into a mediocre family. Adam had a lot of friends from an early age and was almost never happy, and his parents raised him well. Krystian was always alone, he was often the object of mockery and humiliation from an early age. Before he broke down and started fighting for his own, beating others to gain relative peace for himself.

Adam started dating at a young age and had a lot of girlfriends. Even though he left them because they only wanted him for his money. It had never really affected him. And he was a clown dreaming of true love. And this is one of the few things that united them.

Krystian really, because of his appearance, will always have only a heart and sincere love to offer. He got shrugged off every time. One time, a girl even slapped him in the face and said he was not serious. And that she would never want such an ugly one. Krystian had his heart broken many times and had never really been in a relationship. But he always hoped someone would love him as he was.

However, that never happened. Adam, on the other hand, was a well-mannered young man, willing to learn and play sports. Krystian was a depressed man addicted to Anime, novel and fanfick. And he loved violent games that helped him detach his thoughts and discharge the accumulated negative energy.

However, despite separate and opposite lives, fate decided. That both Adam and Krystian at the same time after the light turned green. They will start crossing the streets at an almost identical rate. And when they were exactly in the middle of the road, you could hear the sound of screeching tires, and the noise of people nearby. However, as soon as the sound was heard, the whole world was enveloped in darkness.

 

 

(Eternia)-And so you died. It's not something you both want. However, fate has decided, and nothing can be done about it.

Now the sight as you see it, the huge throne room where almost everything is made of white stone or gold. You can see many tapestries and statues depicting beautiful women in armor and muscular men of many races. But most of all, in the foreground is a beautiful woman sitting on a golden throne, dressed in a heavy white robe. With a sensual body, white hair and golden eyes. Whose face, though incredibly beautiful, is manifested by an almost stone face when she looks at Krystin standing calmly with crossed hands, who, despite the present nakedness, does not show any shame, but is carefully watching the goddess. Which makes his penis stand tall, but apparently he doesn't care.

Adam kneels next to Krystian, and he literally cries and mumbles about the will to return to the earth. Only the look of the Goddess, almost subconsciously, made him stand up.

For a short moment, Krystian noticed that the Goddess smiled, amused for a short moment. When she most clearly looked at the penis of Adam and Krystian. Whose size differs significantly. Krystian is much bigger, and Adam is really below average. And maybe it made the Goddess laugh after having mastered Adam. She continued.

(Eternia)-My name is Eternia. I am the Goddess of Creation. And, like most of you, I am sending you into the cycle of Reincarnation. But for my misfortune, your deaths would be too synchronized. Therefore, you cannot be reincarnated automatically. As well as resetting your memory before reincarnation is impossible.

(Krystian)-So what will happen to us now?

The goddess once again looked at Krystian with a slight smile, she said.

(Eternia)-You can see that you have some courage, mortal. Your "more handsome" friend knows his place. But good. The fact that you cannot erase your memories and reincarnate you will be too difficult for an automaton. I have decided to transmigrate you to a completely different world, as completely different beings, and perhaps fate will ensure your death and allow this error in the system to truly be allowed.

 (Adam)-What??

(Krystian)-Can I at least know what we're transmigrating into, or any other information for me?

Krystian seemed to understand the situation with a courage that was different for his comrade. He looked at the goddesses seriously, unlike Adam. Who still didn't understand the situation and panicked.

(Eternia)-However, the truth is that sometimes an ugly cover contains the most important knowledge. I would choose the latter anyway. So good. Your next lifetimes will be random. It can be an insect, a human or a monster. It's really random. You keep your memory and mind. And as the only ones you will get a simple system. Not as a bonus, but as a monitoring tool. He will be with you from life to death. And it is mainly used to monitor your souls. To check if the fault is not specifically caused by you. However, it also has a practical function for you, so you gain something. The world you are going to go to is a medieval fantasy world with many intelligent races, monsters and creatures that consider themselves gods. I won't tell you more, and now I'm saying goodbye

As the Goddess sitting on the throne spoke her lines, she pointed her finger first at Adam, then at Krystian. And they both disappeared into a puff of golden light.

 

7