293. Sugar, yes please
415 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kong and the others were now sailing on the broken pieces of the ship. He looked up high in the air, and though his eyes couldn't see through the intermittent clouds, he could tell that there were a bunch of people in a ship.

The Straw Hats.

And among them, he could also feel that Smoker was there. Even though he had hardly met him, he still knew who he was, as Smoker was known for being the rebellious type. Unlike others, Kong knew what was going on on the island, so Smoker being in this mess was not a huge shock for him, and he could understand why he was with the Straw Hats at this point.

Bururu... Burururu...

Kacha

"Did you catch any of them?" came a voice from the den den mushi as Kong picked it up.

"No," Kong replied with no remorse in his voice.

"We told you to at least kidnap one," another voice said.

"I am lucky that I didn't get kidnapped. Punisher Kenny can now kill the Observation haki of the people around. They have become more powerful," Kong replied. There was complete silence on the other side. "And not only that, he has suddenly become a swordsman who could control fire. The Straw Hats have officially become more powerful than they ever were." After some more silence, the voice on the other side said.

"How does the island look now?"

"Like some kind of demon had come down and raised hell on Earth. This island is no longer livable, and Smiley is dead. Caesar is also missing, presumably with the Straw Hats."

Kacha.


Pangea Castle, Marijoa.

"Another D who is rising very sharply."

"Faster than Roger."

"We should have taken more notice of him during the war."

"None of us had expected a crew to have so many tricks up its alley."

"Punisher Kenny seems to have a good head on his shoulders; he is more dangerous than the Captain."

"Then let's start the chess game. Release that the Straw Hat will be the Fourth Yonko and will be the new head of the Whitebeard Pirates. I am sure that his crew wouldn't like this."

"That Teach... Did he find out what he is supposed to find?"

"He is still on search. He is proving to be quite the help for us."

"It's time we meet that person."

"It is time."


Ken appeared again on the ship. As he appeared, he saw Smoker and others looking down while gulping down some booze. Along with him was Law, who was being annoyed by the G5 marines and some of the children. Momonosuke had already become the apple of the eye for Nami and Robin.

But he didn't bother with him at the moment. It was not the time yet.

"Franky, do we have enough materials for making them a god ship?" Ken asked.

"No, but we do have enough materials for them to reach at least the next island. I have talked with them, and they have a permanent log pose to a navy island," Franky said. Ken turned and looked at Smoker, who just nodded at him.

Getting the green signal, they landed in a far location of the sea away from the destroyed Punk Hazard, where Franky, Vivi, and other members of G5 started making a ship. It would take some time, but it would be completed.

The making of the ship took a few days, but in the end, it was completed and was big enough to hold the children and the marines. Finally, it was time to say goodbye. The children were sad because they wouldn't be receiving the great food by Sanji and be with the Robot Franky, but in the end, they understood.

They needed to get back to their parents.

"Smoker... Doflamingo will probably come after you," Ken said as Smoker got to the newly built ship. This made Smoker double-take and crease his eyebrows. But then Ken looked at a far-off distance and smiled.

"But your friend is here, so you are safe."

"My friend?!" Smoker was confused and asked.

"You will see him soon," Ken said and then proceeded to go back to his ship. Luffy and the others bid their goodbyes. Now they had two extra people on the ship, Momonosuke and Kinemon. Their next island was Dressrosa, so they would go with them.

What Kinemon didn't expect was Zoro giving him the black sword that he had gotten at Thriller Bark. It was Ken who told him to do so, and Kinemon was grateful that he did, but he was also interested in the swords of Brook, Zoro, and Ken, though he didn't ask as he wasn't close to them yet.


Meanwhile, when Doflamingo reached Punk Hazard, he was horrified. He had never seen such destruction that actually changed the weather around. Someone from Dressrosa called him and explained what had transpired, and he actually refused to believe that the Straw Hats could ever do that. But looking at Punk Hazard, he was terrified, and for the first time, he felt like he might be in a losing position.

But then he remembered Sugar. That girl gave him hope, and since he already wanted to go after Kaido, he could use this as leverage. Use the Straw Hats to bring down Kaido while he would reap the benefits.

After he reached Punk Hazard, he got to see Kong and others. The ship was destroyed.

"Hehehehe... I guess we both are on the same boat," Doflamingo said. His veins were still popping as he had lost Caesar.

"Doflamingo... The Gorosei had asked for collaboration. The marines will help you in bringing down the Straw Hats," Kong said, as he was already expecting his arrival. The words of Kong made Doflamingo happy.

"That's good to know. Let them make their demands, and then we will talk about the collaboration," Doflamingo said. He was expecting the ransom call anyway, so he was ready to wait.

Announcement
Read 60+ chapters on my patreon
29