306. A win at the end
372 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The grand arena trembled under the weight of the intense battle, as the combatants clashed in a spectacle of raw power and strategic finesse. Luffy, still in his Snakeman form, weaved through the attacks of Jack, Sasaki, Perospero, and Smoothie with a fluidity that left the crowd in awe.

"You guys are tough, but I've got one more trick up my sleeve!" Luffy said.

The opponents, though battered, weren't ready to concede defeat. Jack, with a determined roar, summoned his mammoth strength for a final charge. Sasaki, Perospero, and Smoothie regrouped, coordinating their attacks in an attempt to overwhelm Luffy.

Seizing the moment, Luffy tapped into his remaining reserves of energy, infusing his Snakeman form with an unparalleled intensity. The arena quivered as he prepared for the ultimate move.

"Gear Fourth: Snake God!"

In an instant, Luffy's Snakeman form transcended its previous boundaries, evolving into a celestial serpent of immense proportions. The arena's atmosphere crackled with a newfound energy as Luffy's colossal figure towered over the adversaries. This was a actually a totally new form that had never appeared before. While training under Rayleigh, Ken had mentioned that using the actual fourth gear might make him bulkier and thus during fight if he lost air from his body, he would lose it. This was what happened during the fight against Kaido. 

He lost the trapped air inside his body and made him lose faster and making him go into awakening mode later. Ken wanted to avoid that and make sure he goes into awakening in a natural way. 

The crowd fell into a hushed silence, witnessing the transformation with wide-eyed wonder. The Snake God radiated an aura of power that transcended the boundaries of the grand arena. Jack, Sasaki, Perospero, and Smoothie, momentarily stunned, felt the weight of an impending onslaught.

"Prepare yourselves, everyone!" Sasaki shouted as he new that this new transformation meant more problem for them. They could also see that Luffy was not in his optimal condition and they just needed to remain until he ran out of juice. 

But Luffy's attacks had become more hurtful now. They could feel that his Armament Haki form wasn't just the normal Haki but the emission form and thus even if he did miss his attack on them by an inch, the emission haki made it more problematic. 

They too were in the last bits now. While this was happening, Bartolomeo, being true to Luffy had already taken the treasure chest in his hand but he hadn't left yet. He was waiting in the arena and had built a shield around himself so that he wouldn't get involved. 

He wanted to help Luffy but somehow he knew that Luffy would mind his intervention. He was just waiting. The other 4 had actually noticed him taking the treasure chest and waiting, but they didn't attack him. It was for two reasons. One was they were being too preoccupied with Luffy to care and the other was he couldn't injest another devil fruit as he had already taken one. They would wait for Luffy to go down and then go after this chicken head. 

"Let's go, Luffy-senpai." Bartlomeo shouted. The arena was barely holding up. In normal circumstances the arena would have blown out long ago but Doflamingo had paid special attention because he had invited the Yonko's so he couldn't be careless in the arena like he actually was. 

Luffy, now in his transcendent form, moved with the grace and power befitting a deity. The Snake God's eyes glowed with an otherworldly intensity as it prepared to deliver the final blow.

"Gomu Gomu no Serpent Divine Fist!"

His fist, descended upon the adversaries with unparalleled force. The impact created shockwaves that reverberated through the grand arena, shaking the very foundations.

In an explosion of energy, the adversaries were sent hurtling across the arena, defeated and unable to rise. The grand arena, once filled with the sounds of battle, now fell into a stunned silence. The crowd, overwhelmed by the grandeur of the final attack, erupted into thunderous applause and cheers.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this extraordinary battle is Lucy!" 

Luffy, his Snake God form dissipating, reverted to his normal self, breathing heavily but wearing a triumphant grin. The cheers of the crowd echoed through the arena, celebrating the victory of the Lucy in a battle that had never been seen before in Coliseum. 

Jack and others were laying down unconscious at the moment. Sasaki was trying to stand up at the moment, but he too failed at the end. With the last one going down, Bartolomeo and Luffy were the only one standing. And once Luffy took care of the all the 4, Bartolomeo came forward, bent one his knee and presented the Devil fruit to Lucy. 

He had wide grin in his face as he smiled like a goofy man, showing no signs of the same man who took down 4 Yonlo's pirates alone. Though the people around cheered for him for showing them a great fight, but some people were also whispering of how this guy's future didn't look good as the Yonkos were definitely interested in the fruit and they might go to any lengths to get the fruit. 

But for the moment it was Lucy's time so most of them didn't care what would happen in the future. Luffy with the prize walked off with Bartolomeo following him like some of servant to a God. At the moment, Luffy really defeated some very strong individuals and he couldn't just get over it so easily. 

All of this had reached the ears of Doflamingo and he was enraged. Not only Luffy had won the fruit but also just took down Yonko's pirates. He had promised Kaido and Big Mom that either one of them would get the fruit but it turned out to a huge failure. 

Though it wasn't his fault that Luffy was so powerful but at the end he had promised and the Yonko's wouldn't hear his words at all. He was in grave danger not knowing that he was in more grave danger than he was expecting at the moment. 

Announcement
Read 60 chapters on my patreon
25