32. Pirate King
2.3k 2 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was one hell of a struggle to get away from that damned whirlpool. And Ken not being very proficient in it was having a tough time. This single whirlpool alone made Ken feel that Going Merry was a masterpiece because after so much it lasted a very long time. And this ship on which he splashed such an amount of money was already showing signs of tear.

A single whirlpool was all it took!!

"This ship isn't going to last long." Luffy said as he looked at the ship.

"And neither can we last. We will need a navigator and a better ship." Ken replied. Luffy wasn't as naive and stupid when it came to serious things any more. He now had a better understanding and awareness of the things around him. This was a huge change and it had started the day he went to the simulation. The death in the hands of his own student, the bad decisions and indecisiveness led to it. Though Luffy still was not ready to kill anyone, he had a measure of what to do and what not to.

This was the biggest change that Ken noticed after they started the journey. Only the sea would bring out the true characters. And Ken hoped that he would grow too in this journey.

"Oi Ken, are you forgetting something?" Luffy asked.

"Forgetting something? What?" Ken was confused.

"Your hammer!!!!"

"Uhhhh... Fuck..." Ken stiffened right on that spot. He was already imagining the rage Garp must have been at that point. It had been more than a couple of hours. Ken spent no more time and lifted his hand high to call Mjolnir.

----

Foosha Village

The hammer that everyone had tied their ropes to finally lifted up on its own in a vertical line and then flew away, almost taking away the people who had been trying to lift it up. Garp who had been lying on the ground got up and looked at the fast flying hammer that had put himself down for such a long time with unbelievable anger. He breathed a mouthful of air in his lungs and shouted.

"KEENNNNYYYYY!!!" (A/N - IYKYK)

-------

Mjolnr returned to his hand with not even a scratch. Luffy prayed for Ken as he was pretty sure the next time they met their grandpa it would be Ken who would get the fist first instead of him being the first in the queue like always.

After getting out of the whirlpool, the ship sailed again like usual and after a few hours on the sea they encountered another ship. A ship for the civilians. And right now the beautiful ship which seemed like a luxurious ship was being assaulted by another ship which looked pink in color and had a pirate flag.

"Is that a pirate ship assaulting a civilian ship?" Luffy had a question mark on the top of his head. Ken immediately had a hand on his forehead. He praised Luffy too much, it seemed like Luffy was still naive of this world!!

"Baka!! Pirates are normally bad people. From where did you get the notion that we are the good ones?" Ken said

"Ahh!! But we don't go after innocents. We just eat meat and have huge banquets." Luffy said.

"That doesn't mean others won't."

"Do you want to help them?" Luffy asked.

"Sure!!"

Their pirate ship was still a little far away and thus in order to make it fast, Luffy landed on water and made a run towards the civilian ship while keeping his hands behind. The typical shinobi run. Ken was really living his dream here. A pirate doing a shinobi run. The world has really changed a lot.

Ken didn't have to go through such slow skills. He just flew away and landed straight at the roof of the civilian ship. There he got to see Alvida and his crew members. In fact, among them he got to see Koby too. Ken smiled seeing this. In fact his Observation Haki had also caught Nami who was busy stealing the treasures and money from the ship of Alvida.

"Ahh the Romance Dawn!! It has started." As Ken was a little lost in his own thoughts.

"Oi Ken, you are an asshole. You bring a horse in a cat's race!!" Luffy shouted right when he landed on the deck of the civilian ship. He didn't even care for all the havoc that was happening around.

"Not my fault!!"

This small shout was heard by all around and the crew members turned around who was this idiot that just made himself the target.

"Who is this kid?"

"Who cares. Since he is an idiot, let's take care of him. And bring the other kid who is standing on the roof. How dare he escape at the top!!"

A crew member took his sword and swung at Luffy who was busy looking at the other side. People around who had stopped by hearing the shout of Luffy were horrified and some even closed their eyes thinking that the kid will die. Koby too had a sad face seeing this.

But the Luffy who looked helpless caught the sword with his two fingers. Just two fingers!! And then with a small pressure the sword broke into pieces. Luffy used chakra to catch the sword and then used it to break the sword. The other crew members had their eyes wide open.

Alvida who was on the other side of the deck just came and saw the horrifying scene of someone breaking a sword with just two fingers. Even herself who had immense strength couldn't do that.

What the hell is this kid and where did he come from? Luffy then punched the crew member right on his face and sent him flying away from the ship to the sea.

"Who are you?" Alvida shouted as she could tell that this kid was definitely not normal.

"Monkey D. Luffy. The man who is going to be the Pirate King!!!" Luffy answered and gave his ionic huge smile after he said that.

88