Chapter 1: Prologue
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In an unknown force, you have been teleported to the place where the underground city is often called "City of Iron and Glass". You see most people are dwelling the streets, smugglers selling their illegal products which are stolen from the city that aboves this underground city. You have seen a kid who is attmepting to steal a strange gun. But that kid has failed from to do so. Instead, he accidentally shoots the gun, which is supposedly to be stolen, at you. You have screamed painfully and yell at the kid. The kid has ran away from you quickly. Suddenly, you have noticed yourself that you are indeed getting shrunk in mere seconds. After you have been shrunk, you see the environment, too big for you to move yourself. You quickly run to the safe place by hiding on some products. 

An hour later, a man yells at the smugglers to flee away as he is being chased at someone. Someone who has a scary appearance. Unfortunately, the man has been killed in an instant by the time he yells. Then, the smugglers do the same thing, running away for their lives. You have noticed that everyone is running away from something, or someone. You have done the same action as the rest of them. However, you are too tiny to flee yourself from an imminent danger. Suddenly, a scary-looking creature has arrived at the black market. He keeps slashing all those smuggle goods and tearing all the stands that he sees. He roars fiercely as he despises all the things which have laid down onto those stands. At that moment, he has noticed that there is still someone in the market. You are so nervous that you have no choice but to be silent so that he can't see you at least for now. 

"I smell.... *Sniffs* humans....... Must kill.... them... *Growl*", the monster had begun searching.

You notice that he has started sensing almost all of the products. He is getting closer now that you are currently thinking what to do next.

"Grr...... I can smell someone.... *Sniffs*.... from these smuggled goods..... Though, I can't see them...... *Growl*", the monster was getting intense of finding his prey.

You have decided to find a good hiding place. Suddenly, the monster suspects something on the products, which you are currently hiding. The monster tears all those suspicious products in order to reveal the true location of his own prey. In an unfortunate even, he finally finds you......

"OH NO!! PLEASE.... PLEASE I BEG. DON'T KILL ME. I am but a defenseless small being", you leaned your leg as you wanted the monster's mercy. 

The monster hasn't reacted to what he has seen for himself. Deep inside, his mind is asking for himself.

"What......is....this.....human.....? Why is that human... so...small...........? (growl)", he commented about your current size.

No matter what you have said to him, he glarefully stares at you. The monster has made a threatening posture in front of you. He exposes his terrifying jaws and he extends his claws menancingly, just for you to flee from him.

"FEAR ME!!!.....", he tried to tear your mental health.

You keep begging on him that he should not kill you. Suddenly, the monster, which you see is look like a chimera, a bat-ears, a fox-tail, and a wolf body, has sensed at your scent.

"A human...... who got shrunk...... *Grins* stupid kid.......", he teased at you for being so small.

"You are a....... victim of their curiousity.... grrr....", the chimera, once again, stared at you menacingly.

"But am I going back to my normal size? I was just unknowingly teleported here. I don't know about this place.", you cried for help from the monster.

The monster responded, "I do. ....not....know...(growl)...... You should find someone else to help you...... I'm just a monster who..... grrr.... kills criminals...". 

As the monster has decided to leave you behind, you keep begging on him for hekp. He hasn't responded but in a glimpse, he has gotten haunted but his past again.

"Grrr..... I must not recall .......my......sins......", he didn't want to remember his past.

You keep screaming onto him as you are pleading for assistance within that dimension.

"*Growl* WHAT DO YOU WANT? Grrr.....", he had come back due to his annoyance.

"*Sobs*I need to get back at my normal size.", you responded. 

"Go someone else!....... I do not know how you.......... are being so small?", the monster had decided to abandon you.

You have started to weep your tears. You keep calling him as a monster.

"I want to go home. Please, I'm in need of you help even if you are a monster in here *Sobs*", you hoped for him as a last resort to assist your condition.

"Where did you...... came from?", he asked you.

You have answered that you actually come from another dimension whereas it is more realistic than you are now. The monster grins as he likes to listen to your heed.

"Heh..... Realistic world, eh?..... grrr..... It's so obvious.... that your clothing..... is foreign from this city..... *growl* You're not here...... are you?", the monster waited for your answer.

You honestly confirm that you are a foreigner to his himeland. You can even feel that the monster is reluctantly changing his mind.

"Fine.......I'll help you......so long...... As i forget my...... Past(growl).", the monster had reluctantly agreed to your plead.

You thank the monster that he is helping at you now. 

You asked to him, "Before we start, should i go with you? I need some shelter temporarily". 

"You should come with me...get into my paws and.....we should go back....to my....den.......this isn't safe place for you. You die here if you do not careful......*growl*.", he lended paw onto you.

You commend the chimera as you are about to jump into his own paws. You can feel the furs waving at your arrival.

"Thank you. Shall we go back to the den?", you wondered at the monster.

"Fine........but don't forget you're a human.........I could have easily kill you in an instant if you don't beg for help.....", the monster had ran himself out from the black market.

And so you and that monster initiate a bond which would start a new journey for the both of you.

0