Chapter 3: The Only Way to Save Yourself
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Somewhere on a person dream*

"Good job, little one. However, you need to find better place for you to consider home. You are still in danger."

"But, I'm quite certain that I'm safe here with the monster. Staying with the monster named Warwick is my only hope of surviving here."

"I regret you to inform about this but you aren't knowledgeable about his true identity. That monster is going to kill you once he has lost his sanity. And that's not all, you are currently struggling to breath such toxic airs."

"Wait.... how he can kill me even though he is my only closest friend? Do you even know how I can breath fresh air from this place?"

"Friend.... Listen to this. You need to find a specific place for you to prolong your life. Living in this utterly cruel dimension is not really that easy. Not even that monster can help you on your conflict. He can literally kill you especially he loses his control of maintaning his humanity."

"But but...."

"Time will tell you the truth. I hope you realize there is still a threat beside you..... Warwick is one of them. You must find yourself another place away from that monster. It looks like you are about to wake up. I am hoping to talk with you again about this world. Fare well"

*Light shines brightly as the dream is about to end*

*You have suddenly woken up*

"*Gasp**Panting* Oh. I must have dozed off too long from my appreciation into him yesterday.", you stood up from your improvised mattress.

You look around if Warwick is present. You shout yourself even though your voice isn't loud enough to hear at significant distance. Unfortunately, no one has responded to your call.

*You walk on the table and you have found thing*

"Oh.. It's a letter. I wonder who is this for?", you opened the letter even though it would not be for you.

Upon opening the letter, you see some green substances which have been pour on the letter. Nonetheless, the letter is fine as the green liquids aren't ruining the qualities of the paper. The contents are made up of some peculiar greenish ink.

[Leave to hunt for criminals and Bring you some food later - "Warwick"]

The letter seems to be written by the monster. You imply that Warwick has wanted to get you up from your deep slumber. However, he changes his plan by not disturbing you and by leaving you a note. You leave the note and walk onto the edge of the table. Curious, you have been bothered something that it never makes you feel calm.

"Hmmm...... Does the voice in my dreams really tell me the truth about the monster?", you closed your eyes as you had recalled your dream.

For now, you see some messes being scattered within the furnitures, including the table which you are currently standing. Perhaps cleaning makes you feel a bit better from the curiousity. You bring out your cleaning materials from your backpack upon getting rid of those dusts which have laid waste on those furnitures, starting with the cracked table.

*You sweeping all the dusts out of the table and look down to his bed*

"Aaahhh.... I can see those scratches from the holes which I have installed on his bed. Warwick must have been slept on a back position, after all.", you were happy that Warwick had finally slept on a different position.

You jump high as you are going to his bed. You have check whether the bed is capable of carrying his muscular body. His body seems to be heavy enough that he can literally break most of the fragile furnitures.

"Pretty sure, he can adjust himself. I know there are tons of metals intact inside him.", you gained some knowledge by looking at his bed which it had some issues.

As you have done your "chores" within the monster's residences, you are climbing yourself back on to the cracked table and wait for the monster to come back home.

"I hope my dream is lying. I don't want to lose hope.....", you prayed about your dream in fallacy.

*Hours later*

You hear heavy footsteps on the front door upon someone is coming into the monster's residence. You can hear some materials outside being thrown away in order to reveal the entrance.

"Human, I'm home!!!!!......", Warwick had finally arrived from his usual activity.

He brings out all the food on the table in order for the both of you to eat. You look at Warwick who is definitely smiling at you. You are worry that his smile is hiding something. You think that he is planning to kill you just by treating you like his own pet.

"Here, kid..... *Snort* Eat those up!! *Growl* I found those food from the market...... which were supposed.... to be thrown away...... Don't worry.... I sniff them all for you..... They are not that poisonous.... *Giggling*", Warwick gave you the food.

Meanwhile, you have gone silent as you are thinking something anxious about you being killed by him. You shed some tears as if you are meeting your own demise.

"Kid..... kid..... Why are you crying?!!!.... I have some food for you..... What's wrong with you? *Growl*", Warwick's face moved closer as he liked to hear your respond.

You have tried to resist his chimeric face even though he is not doing it for you. He closes his eyes and he pats you like having a child.

"Kid..... *Growl* Just tell me..... I don't have any intention to kill you.....", his right hand kept patting you.

Suddenly, you move yourself away from him. The monster has atoned himself even though he has nothing done wrong against you.

"Is it true, Warwick?", you bravely asked the monster.

Warwick scratches his head upon thinking that there are some conflicts that have arisen between the two of you.

"What true, human *Snorting*? I don't know...... what you're talking about, kid? Speak up! *Growl*", the chimera had responded by establishing another question.

You want to speak it out. Unfortunately, you are currently unable to do so because you let your tears go out. The chimera moves his hand away from you. According to him, it is best not to bother you for a while.

"Alright, kid..... I'm going to eat.... myself alone... So you can have your dinner.... alone *Growl*", the monster gave you some space so that you could stop shedding your tears.

Warwick quickly sits down onto his pillow so that he can distant himself away from you. The monster swipes his own food and he places it onto his bed. He quickly sits on his pillow as if he has done something wrong against you. He implies that he has fightening you out because of his monstrous appearance.

"You can go eat, now..... kid. I am not going...... to scare you.... *Growl*", the monster showed his consideration.

As you have heard his movement, you have ran onto the edge of the table. You have made some footstep as if you are walking while stomping for every movement. Warwick, on the other hand, turns his head into you.

"Is it true, that you are still capable of killing everyone, including your new friend like me?", you had admitted to speak out the honest question.

Warwick closes his eyes and starts to eat his own meal. It is best for him not to hear that question. He has remained silent and he has resumed to eat slightly portion of the food in his bed.

*Warwick chewing slowly and swallows*

"I.....am...... *Growl*", the monster had given himself up.

You realize that he is planning to eliminate you through means of treating you nicely. You weep your tears even more upon hearing that heartbreaking statement from his voice.

"But I thought we have an agreement of you helping me out. *Sobs* Why, Warwick? Why are planning to do this to me? *Sobs*", you had shrieked even louder that Warwick was getting annoyed of your doing.

"Shut up, human!!! *Growl* This is why..... I can't make friends..... for the likes of you...... Do you know the reason why I can still kill you?..... *Snorts* BECAUSE I LOSE CONTROL....... OF MYSELF.... ESPECIALLY WHEN I CAN FEEL OR SMELL THE BLOOD!!!! *Growls* Even the slightest stench...... I lose my self..... All I see... throughout this monstrous life.... is only blood....", Warwick had spoken the real reason of him being incapable of having companion.

You have stopped shedding your tears after you have known his true reason behind his intention of killing you. You ask him one more time if you are still safe with him. For sure, you still have your trust with regards to the chimera.

"Look, kid..... You're still not safe... *Growl* Because of me...... *Snorts*", Warwick honestly answered you that he was included himself to be a threat into you.

You have realized that it is just a waste of time hanging with him around, only to be trapped within his territory. The monster has tried to cheer you up even though he already admits of you to be killed by him.

*Warwick approaches closer into you*

"Fine..... *Growl* If you really want to be safe.... I have my own suggestion for you.... *Snorts*", the chimera had established his own way for you to be safe, including from him.

In a glimpse, you have completely stopped crying from those terrible outcomes. Your attention is now on the monster. You are eager to listen to him about the suggestion which he has recently prepared for you.

"Please. Show me the only way of making me safe", you insisted to him to speak it out immediately.

He depress his head as he is willing to use something for you to finally stay safe.

"Go...... inside....", he answered in a calm manner.

"What inside? We are already inside to your residence, remember? It's already safe in here!", you expected that he would suggest that situation.

"No......... *Closes his eyes* Inside me........... *Growl* I am letting you go inside my body...... *Snort* For you to stay there.... you can go back home....", he finally let his real suggestion out from his own mouth.

You have shocked that it is impossible for you to live inside Warwick's muscular body. You think of any possible outcome that may have consequences the longer you have stayed inside him.

"Are you sure, Warwick?! Heck, I am respecting your privacy but.... Is it really the best idea you got?", you were confused as the idea was too strange.

"*Grins* Kid..... Face it, this is the only way that I am unable to...... kill you.... *Snorts* Even if I smell your blood or any unwanted substances, I am unable to reach....... you as I don't want to..... *Growl* dig up in my body. In other words, .... when I eat..... I surely drag it down to my body..... Thus, it prevents me..... from going to hunt you down...... Heheheh. *Snorts*", he gnashed his jaws as he was getting prepared to have someone live inside him.

Because of his explanation is most likely true, you have had no choice but to follow his own unique, yet foolish, idea so long as you are definitely safe staying inside him.

"Heheh..... Excellent choice kid... (*Grins* I wonder how is this kid would do now that I am letting the human into my monstrous body...)", he thought his idea was too unique (though it was deemed awful and somehow disgusting.)

You tell Warwick that you are going jump into his right hand. He lifts his hand upon showing you the possible entrance where you have preferred to enter inside him.

*You being lifted and now facing three holes on his face*

"So tell me, human..... *Growl* Which one do you prefer entering through me? *Snorts gently* My ears? *He twitches his ears* My nose? *He widens his two nostrils* Or my mouth? *He lets his tongue out like a red carpet for you to enter*...... your choice, kid.... *Growl*", he had opened his three holes.

*He widens all of possible entrance and remains his hand at the level of his snout*

You deeply make a judgement for yourself of which one of his five entrances in order for you have preferred to enter. 

*You looking at his mouth and Warwick lets his tongue goes out further into his right hand for you to enter*

You definitely sure that you are not choosing his mouth. It is the most dangerous place to enter among the three due to the fact that he might taste you and then chew you. Thus, you have been crushed by just entering to his maw by the use of his menacing jaws, that is according to your implication. He usually loves to eat human meats as his diet. 

*You now looking at his two ears and Warwick twitches at higher speed*

You are also not sure if you're entering through his ear. You will know that you can block on what he is hearing on the outside because you and Warwick need to be alertive. 

*You looking at his two nostrils and Warwick progressively widens his two nostrils*

"(Perhaps I can utter use his nose as my entrance to his body.)", you thought that his nose was the best organ for you to enter.

You take a look deeply inside his two outer nasal region. You think that it is much safer as you can feel the breezing air inside from him. Additionally, you can see that Warwick has some minimal mucus which it might intervene your path.

"I have finally decided that I am preferring to enter through your nose, Warwick.", you had settled your decision.

Warwick grins as he likes your decision. Perhaps the monster does have in mind for you to live inside him. 

"A wise choice, kid..... *Snorts* You have made the right decision to use my nose as your entrance....... *Growl* Now then..... which of ny nostrils would you like to enter.....? Left... or Right?", he remained his two nostrils opened widely.

You notice that his right nostril is slightly wounded. It probably is because he fights many criminals with his terrifying claws and his horrific jaws. You also notice that his left nostril is somehow clean. Even though his left nostril seems to be cleared from the mucus or from those hunting, you are still not sure why would you not entering it because you think that his left nostril has more power when it come inhaling than his right nostril.

"Alright, friend. I am eager to enter through your RIGHT NOSTRIL.", you knocked his nose gently upon preparing yourself to infiltrate into his innards.

Warwick grins once more upon knowing that your decisions are too excellent. He praises your intelligence as he reveals himself that his nose is the reason why he loses his control because of his excellent sense of smell. Hence, he does need some assisstance of controlling his sense of smell. 

"Heh. Now I am more confident enough..... to fight those criminals..... as you are helping me to prevent myself from sniffing those blood. *Chuckles*  Now what are you waiting for, kid?!.......... Be prepared that you are going to jump into my right nostril...... *Snorts*", his right hand was now on the right level in order for you to jump.

He widens his nostrils one more time in order for you to make clear entrance into his own body. Before you jump in, you want to see his outer nasal cavity part, from the view outside him, one more time. You have praised him for cleanliness within his olfactory organ.

"I'm going to myself into your nose, Warwick! But please, breath gently... *Jumps into his right nostril*", you had successfully entered to his cavernous right nostrils with no troubles at all.

*Changes the scene to Warwick*

"Heh. Take care, kid.... I do hope you won't bother my daily acitvities for tomorrow..... *Chuckles* *Snorts slowly*", Warwick had sat still on his bed.

The chimera has changed his mind of not eating his dinner for now. Instead, he wants to feels himself about you meddling inside his nose as he willingly lets you live inside him.

It seems that Warwick has finally resolved your current problem. And that is to live inside him throughout your own adventures with him.

"*Inhales deeply* Hmmmmmm........ I smell meat living inside my nose....... Yesss........ *Growl*", Warwick grinned upon your arrival inside him.

*Warwick looking at his nose and zooming into his right nostril but it goes off-screen as the next chapter will reveal the innards of his nose*

0