Chapter 119: Meeting Anko
408 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ren was walking with a glass of champagne in his hands, he still didn't find any woman that picked his interest.

The place was big, and he took his time slowly moving around.

'That one is cute, but not my type,' He checked one woman, and she wasn't his type, nor would he take any chances with her if she was his type.

When he met one sitting by herself, he would observe slightly, and if she didn't meet his attention he would smile before moving forward.

This had already happened multiple times, and by now, he had already passed over five or six women.

And each time, he left them disappointed. And was disappointed himself.

It was not like they didn't notice the newest handsome guy in the Haven. Practically every guest, be it male or female, that wasn't 'Occupied' had noticed him at one point.

And it left them all agitated.

The females, for him being too sexy and charismatic. Which almost guaranteed a good night for them.

Meanwhile, for the males, it was for attracting the women.

Despite their numbers being small, their performance average or below, they still had some sexual arousal for females no matter how small, and with it, pride.

Still, this wasn't a setting inside of a novel, no one was going to get butthurt because their crush didn't choose them and make a scene out of it.

'Sigh, it seems like I can't find anyone,'

Despite knowing what this place was, which was essentially a place to meet and have sex with no strings attached, however, he wasn't really a fan of just picking randomly and indulging.

In truth, he was sort of aiming to find someone special among them, but it didn't work out, so he went and sat near the bar.

He wasn't a 'first time meet' and have sex guy. And although he wouldn't refuse that sex for the first time, he would like to get to know the woman.

But, chances were, in this place, the woman was just looking for a one-night stand, just free from stress sex.

That was why he was looking for someone special.

After ordering a drink, he sank into his thought.

'It doesn't seem like this place is for me…'

He wasn't going to just find a lady and then have sex with her.

He wanted to see if anyone would spark his attention if they would grab his eyes…

If he were to think about the girls he already had, certainly he would be scum for wanting more, but he already owned up to that ages ago.

He was innately driven by lust and appreciation for beauty, and he would gladly be a man and admit it.

He was never going to turn up an offer of a woman that interested him enough to feel intimate about, and similarly, he would never stop pursuing any such woman.

'At least that's how I feel right now, who knows if that would change in the future?'

And it wasn't like his trait was driving and directing him, but rather he and his trait were the same, the trait was just a definition of his true desires.

Being in this new city, he was certainly excited to meet someone new and have some fun.

The drink soon was ready, and he drank it in one gulp.

It was hard for superheroes with strong bodes to get drunk, but as expected of a highly advanced world, the alcohol also took an evolutionary leap, and now, even the drinks were stronger.

Seeing that the alcohol was affecting even him, Ren ended up ordering plenty more.

If there wasn't anyone to spend the night with, then he'll just drink his fill before he goes home.

**********

Meanwhile, in the Haven.

'Welp, I'll leave after I finish this drink,'

A certain purple-headed woman was drinking in one of the rooms with balconies while thinking to herself.

She was a very well-endowed woman, with curves that would lead an upright man astray.

And she was proud of that, as she wore a mesh material tailored to fit her body, from neck to tie. As if to display to the world that she was hot.

It was very thin and transparent, and it showed a great deal of her body as if she was advertising the fact that she was very voluptuous.

Her boobs were huge, and she had a very desirable sexy body.

But just shy from showing her boobs, in the mesh, there were two tags that hid her nipples. And a skirt on her lower back, but it was so short, that her bubbly butt was still visible.

This was Anko Mitarashi.

But this very amazingly sexy woman was sighing to herself currently.

Why?

That was because she didn't want to be here any longer. In haven that is.

Much like Ren, she was also searching for something more meaningful today after a tiring day.

At first, she was just very frustrated sexually, from all the missions she had gone through, and she heard of this place from a friend. Her arousal and being horny drove her to this place.

She thought that she'll just make do with what she got, and went on searching for someone as a partner, but in the end, she couldn't do it this day.

Partly because she was hesitating, but hugely because she didn't find anyone that picked her interest.

If she did, she might have wanted to stay, but now she was just drunk with nothing to alleviate her lust.

'Sigh,'

She had decided to leave now since it wasn't working out.

Anko was a friend of Kakashi, and she was part of the same agency.

She had joined them on this mission and was here with their leader too.

In the department of sex, she was someone who was very sexually aroused and horny most of the time, if her jokes, and clothes didn't say it already.

But… she wasn't very experienced in sex itself… and that was due to her having only had one partner in her life. Before she broke their relationship off.

'That guy was such a wimp…' He was very annoying and even though he was a good guy, she didn't stay with him, he was just too… submissive.

And she didn't want that.

And since then, all she could do was pleasure herself with toys all alone. Later she was introduced to the world of sex through manga, anime, and various adult materials… and she wanted that, not the feeble sex she had before…

And she didn't find it just yet. She wasn't going to settle for just any guy.

Until now, she ended up deciding to give this place a try.

It was a very special decision since she wouldn't normally do so. But at this point, she was desperate for anything…

She felt like something might come out of it, but it turned out she was wrong. Even her instinct had flared up, but it seemed like nothing was going to happen.

Right now, she was only wearing the one-piece mesh clothes that highlighted her curves and showed her body parts, but as she got up to leave, she grabbed her coat from the side, which was a dark blue color.

With that, she hid her titties with the sides of the coat.

'This was a bad decision,'

With this thought, she was about to head out of the room, and leave. Deciding to forget about this place, and just drown her lust using her usual toys, and hopefully one day she'll meet a good guy…

A couple of seconds later, she passed the maids who bid her farewell, and it was apparent that her figure drew many of the male guests and even some special female ones.

"Thank you for stopping by, visit us again,"

She left the words running through her ears, as she staggered slowly through the way until she reached the door to leave.

She was very drunk, so she didn't notice when she suddenly bumped into a wall.

*Bam*

"Ugh," She muttered in pain before her eyes widened.

'Wait…'

'That's a person's back not a wall…'

Her hand that she used to feel the place she had hit with her head started feeling around and she noticed that this was the back of a very athletic strong person.

Must be a superhero and he should have also been leaving before she bumped into him.

When she noticed what she was doing, she hurriedly retracted her hands.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking so I bumped into-"

She raised her head to look at the person who also turned to look at her, and at that moment her words got stuck in her throat.

'This…Who's this handsome guy?' she noticed he was very handsome and muscled.

"It's fine, are you okay though?"

He asked as he noticed her nose was red.

'His voice is so charming,'

Her body started reacting heatedly to his presence, handsomeness, and even deep charismatic voice.

"Y-Yes, thank you for worrying,"

And that was how Anko, met Ren.

*******************

-Thank you ---Smitty--- for becoming my patron 🎉🎉🎈

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"John Dunkley"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* ; *"Ahmed"* and *"ThatEpicTragedy"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

7