Chapter 120: Tasting Anko (+18)
700 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when two people with great chemistry and similar thinking suddenly meet up, time tends to skip past to the future a bit.

And that was exactly what happened. Without them noticing the time, it flew by very quickly.

The very moment Anko bumped into him as they both were leaving was the moment a spark was ignited between the two.

At that time, Ren had immediately recognized Anko who happened to also be someone from the Naruto world, and it was safe to say that she was a very liked character of his from that franchise… along with many famous characters from that world.

As for her appearance, later on, he refused to acknowledge her character in the subsequent release after Naruto, which was the accursed Boruto.

And he was fairly sure, Anko would kill the writer who made her fat due to her high sugar intake from Dango. As if she wasn't a highly active Ninja that would perform top missions all the time. Ren would even wonder what sort of grudge the author had with her to make her like that…

At any rate, upon meeting Anko, and despite both being plenty drunk, they went right back inside for a few more rounds of drinks, celebrating that each of them had found the person they felt was right for them tonight.

It was a sort of magical sight, as the moment she saw Ren, she knew that she wanted to leave with him.

Her body naturedly informed her of that and although strange to others, to her it felt natural, and it was safe to say that Ren also liked Anko as his partner for the night.

Besides being very hot, and the main of many great erotic works of his last world, he liked her personality that couldn't be stopped due to her being drunk.

Not that she would stop it even if she was sober. Her personality wasn't really bad, just a bit dark, perhaps due to her outlook on life from betrayals or the such, but she wasn't a bad person, and Ren felt great chemistry with her.

Drinks, laughter, and stories were exchanged… The two enjoyed their time and were slightly getting to know each other.

Hours passed by just like that before they finally left the Haven, and now, Ren drove Anko's car toward her house and carried her toward the inner bedroom of her house.

As he was carrying her, she hung on him like a koala, straddling his waist, and kissing his neck, lips his face, just basically smothering him with kisses.

Not that Ren didn't reciprocate.

He kissed her passionately and his hands rested on her butt, palming it and grabbing the soft cheeks that any man would dream of doing.

He nibbled on her lips, and his tongue swapped saliva with her, as he found out she was a good kisser.

As usual, his trait provided feedback, and even though he knew she wasn't experienced, it shouldn't be enough to be such a good kisser. She was a natural sexy little vixen. With nothing little on her body, of course.

Quite the opposite actually.

When they finally reached her bedroom, Ren dropped her on the bed, and as she lay there waiting for him, he dropped down on the bed and followed after her.

"Hehe, let me help you get rid of these things,"

He chuckled while slightly tipsy, and ripped open her mesh outfit near the tits, freeing her large jugs and observing their state of perfection.

Her hard nipples became visible, and for now, he left the lower part alone and focused on sucking and raining kisses on her neck, making her as his, until he reached her delectable large bouncy tits.

*Moan*

As expected, him doing so, was a whole new experience for her.

It was so much that she wanted to flip Ren over, straddle his waist, and while inserting his dick inside of her, she would make him suck on her tits.

But, the moment she tried doing that, she found she couldn't move at all.

And then swiftly, her hands were suddenly held by one of Ren's hands, above her head on the bed, and his other hand finally went toward her 'dick eager and hungry pussy'.

"Stay put, while I make sure you experience the best night of your life, but…"

He had a grin on his face.

"You have to be obedient,"

And upon seeing that, and hearing his commanding voice, she became even more wet.

"I'll spank you if you start moving too much,"

But as he continued to speak, her inner thoughts were exactly similar.

'Spank me, do it please,'

But she couldn't say that out loud, as a tiny bit of her rational mind remained and stopped her.

Too bad for her, she was together with Ren, and he could almost hear that, or rather feel it, which was basically similar.

As his hand rubbed her pussy through the mesh, he finally ripped it open, and then he followed by inserting two fingers inside of her and started to finger her.

*Ahnn*

She squirmed as she felt his fingers stimulating her pussy that had long been neglected.

And Ren let go of his hand holding her hands above the bed, and as he did so, she tried to move and counterattack, but Ren created another pair of arms connected to the bed that held her hands, and his freed hand grabbed her breasts and he started to suckle on them.

*Hahn*

She couldn't help but moan then.

As for why she was fighting back, it was in her nature. As she was a very dominant person, in case she found the suitable person to do so, but inside, she really wanted to be dominated and treated roughly.

Despite the pleasure, she wasn't completely lost just yet, as such, she didn't say her desires out loud, for fear of driving Ren, and her anticipation was also rising up as she saw Ren's conduct so far.

But she did have this thought.

'Ahnn… I-I will let this time pass first, and maybe if we get to know each o-other better, then, I can speak about my d-desires…'

It was getting harder to think straight, due to being drunk, and the pleasure, so she decided to focus on the now rather.

'B-But, he sure is packing a great weapon…'

She could feel something thick and hard on her stomach as Ren was above her, fingering her and sucking her breasts.

Ren always did this to prepare them for his monster, after all, one had to get the girl plenty ready before he should go down on them like that, otherwise, he would just selfishly be enjoying himself alone.

And despite the norms not applying to him, since even sex with him is pleasurable for them, he still liked to follow that rhythm.

Finally, with his hands leaving after images and blurring from the speed he was fingering her, Anko arched her back upward and screamed loudly as she orgasmed and squirted.

*Hahhhnnnnn*

She squirmed and convulsed as the pleasure was unlike anything she had experienced.

And that was ridiculous, since she had explored various toys, so it shouldn't be possible.

But she wasn't capable of thinking about this now, so it was left alone.

Meanwhile, without letting her recover, Ren grabbed her butt, and proceeded to pull it toward his chest, until her pussy was right above his mouth, and Anko's head was visible to his face.

She sutured as she looked at him. Already knowing what he was planning on doing.

"Wait… I'm still sensitive,"

But Ren didn't wait.

He started eating her out immediately.

And upon his tongue entering inside of her wet folds, she once again arched her back from how pleasurable that was.

Ren started to perform the great techniques that he had learned on her, but this time he also made sure to use that new pleasurable skill he had acquired to maximize the effort.

That way, it would be his turn later on, and they could do various other fun things once he got her ready.

As he had noticed before, that the girls can't take his cock all at once, and only through waiting and not penetrating fully, and thrusting inside, after a while, he could put the whole thing in.

This time, he had decided to first pleasure the girl as much as possible before finally, they can enjoy each other.

It didn't take long before the already sensitive Anko came once again.

Another yell, another dose of pleasure coursing through her body, and finally, Ren felt she was ready.

Still, this time, he gave her a while to recuperate and move past the pleasurable feeling of her orgasms.

Once she did, and she opened her eyes, she looked at Ren who was eyeing her like prey.

Which once again triggered her pleasure and arousal.

He hungrily eyed the rapidly panting Anko, whom he had just pleasured.

And since he was on his knees now, his cock, through his pants, was visible.

And it got her wet and anticipating what was coming next.

*******************

-Thank you ---Shoto Todoroki--- for becoming my patron 🎉🎉🎈

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"ThatEpicTragedy"* and *"Shoto Todoroki"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

12