Chapter 0: Prologue part 2
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the last words spoken by the celestial. The Individual soon found himself slowly losing the abilities to stay awake.

'am I dying?' was what the individual thought to himself as he began losing control over his soul form.

And although he did remember the words spoken by the celestial saying that it won't erase him. It still didn't change the fact that his life was in the hand of another being who could easily snuff out his existence anytime they wanted to.

'how terrifying' was the last thought the individual had before everything went black.

Seeing that the individual was now asleep as it's soul was no longer resisting the pulling effect of the cube that laid in the grasp of the celestial being. 

"I wonder how the others would react if they knew that I had found a lower being who was capable of speaking in my presence." The celestial spoke as it smiled to itself unknowingly. 

"Well then, everything should be about done by now. Every single living being in this one star world from when he appeared should have already been copied. All except you." It's gazed directed towards a familiar looking soul which obviously was the odd individual that it had spoken to not long ago.

Although just before it had plan to depart from the world. It made sure to split a portion of the individual's soul and molded it into an identical copy of the individual before placing the copy into the cube in it's hand. With that, the celestial created a tear in space and walked through it before appearing in another location. It's goal was to greet another of it's kind that share similar power to itself.

"#53 The Lustful hero who conqueror a goddess. In accordance to failing your task in completing a one star world. You will be stripped of your cheat code called "Sexy Ai" for a time period of 10,000 years. Please hand over your cheat code." A tone of authority and emotionless voice rang throughout the surrounding area as it looked towards the being who was directly in front of it.

"Impossible....impossible...how is that possible?! Something of that level shouldn't even exist in a one star world! That thing's power was nearing a two star mid boss! I been dumped!" #53 shouted back with respite as he felt that he had been cheated.

"Impossible? Dumped? Are really that dumb? And need I remind you? Everything living thing in that world was accepted by you. If you want to make sure that something like this doesn't happen again. Make sure to personally create the last boss yourself and limit it's power. I understand that most beings like yourself don't want to bother with such tedious things and leave it to the randomizer. But even the randomizer isn't perfect as it may create something more powerful than we expect. But never the less, the fault still lies in your incompetence."

"But still!-" The being called #53 still tried to argue in the unfairness of it's case. But soon shut it's mouth as it heard the word of the being in front him releasing a pressure so strong that it caused #53 to freeze in fear.

"#53....do you still wish to talk more?" The celestial spoke with a smile plaster on it's face as it's voice had gone soft as it tried to imitate a kind loving person. But in truth, it was more terrifying than anything else even when compared to it's stoic and robotic voice that carry no emotion when speaking.

"N-no. I understand that everything is my fault! Don't worry I'll hand you over my cheat code right away! P-Please do leave if your in a hurry!" #53 stutter as he quickly pulled out a wisp looking item and handed it over to the celestial before backing away with trembling legs.

"There we go. Now that wasn't so hard, was it? But it is just as you said. I am busy and will have to take over your failed task with my own two hands. Good bye #53 I do hope that you learn from this" With that, the celestial teared open a hole in space and walked through it back to the one star world.

Although not before throwing a strange looking cube towards #53. "Everything is in there, including the boss that killed you" And the tear in space closed as soon as the celestial had finished speaking. Once again, silence and peace was restored and #53 finally able to move once again.

But even after a few minutes have gone by. He dared not moved until he could no longer sense or tell if the space around him was moving anymore.

"Shit....that was terrifying!" #53 yelled as he walked towards his countless fainted harem of beauties. All except one who approached #53.

"Why did you give her one of your most precious item without at least trying to reason with her?" The women spoke with curiosity although she already somewhat had a feeling of what the answer was going to be.

"You think I didn't try? I did, and look where it got me! It almost got me killed! Worse, I would have earned it's wrath!" #53 shouted towards the women even though he knew that she wasn't to be blame. But still he had to at least find someway to vent this fear and anger of his.

"Is she really that terrifying?" The women ask once more as she still couldn't believe that the very man who conqueror her and defeated countless demon lord in their world with ease was terrified of a single existence, or rather a women. if it was the usual man who she knew. That man would already be chasing after that women and tried to get into that women's pants.

Was what she thought before she suddenly felt a slap across her face.

"Don't you dare even assume it's gender! If that thing hears you....not even I would dare lift a finger to save you. Call me spineless if you want but even I know when to back down when going against that thing..." #53 responded with immense anger but also carried a hint of fear along with it.

"I-I understand, but surely you don't need to be this afraid right? after your strong enough to be ranked #53 strongest in this entire universe." The women responded as she still couldn't fathom on why he was so afraid of that women.

"#53 and you consider that strong? How laughable...if only you knew her true ranking and title. You would be shaking in fear...."

Still in disbelief the women asked, "Then what is her title and ranking?"

"You?! I told you not to assume it's gender- Ah screw it! Your funeral if that thing hears you!" #53 grunted in frustration.

'Whatever, as if I'll believe that your throw me away. After all I am your favorite out of all the girls here. And most importantly, you can't get enough of this goddess's body' was what the women thought as she rolled her eyes at the man's exaggeration.

"#0.....The Last Primordial God of the universe, The Apex of the universe, The Overseer of the universe, The Slaughter of Primordial Gods, Etc. That thing goes by many title. But we Ascendants agree that in order to not anger that thing. It's best to be neutral even if that thing is quite reasonable. No Ascendants has ever lived to tell the tale when angering that thing. And don't even have the idea to court it. The last person who thought he had a chance as he was ranked #1  and the title he earned was "The prodigy among prodigy" was full of himself when he thought that he had a chance to court that thing in order to amass more power. But he instead invoked it's wrath and got his existence wiped." #53 kept talking on and on as if the story behind the celestial was never-ending. But he stopped talking once he noticed the expression on the face of the women whom he cherished the most.

"T-T-That t-thing is that powerful? T-Then why did it tolerate you then? A-After all it looked q-quite angry!" The women shouted as she couldn't believe that they would still alive even after what had already transpired.

"I-I don't know. Maybe it was feeling happy today? Or did it find something us being afraid amusing? Either way, I was also shocked by how fast it cleaned up my mess and confronted me about it. Usually it would take it's time but this time it was different... Either way, it's none of mine business. What's important right now is torturing this bastard that dared to cause me trouble!" #53 searched through the cube that the Celestial had given him and finally found who he was looking for.

It was the individual who killed him in the last battle and caused him to fail the one star world story. In fact if he thought about it some more. This lower lifeform almost got him killed!

"It was cause of you that I almost died! And so, I'll make sure to erase your existence by crushing you to death before reviving you again and repeating the process!" Anger took over #53 as he squeeze his hand to crush the individual's soul before preparing to revive him again.

Except, something odd happened which caused #53 great confusion as just as he was about to revive the individual again to torture him. His existence had faded away already.

'Crap! I must have used too much strength and crash his existence in one go! Damn it! There goes my stress ball' #53 thought to himself as a wave of disappointment washed over him.

*Sigh* "I suppose no use thinking about it now. I guess I'll just vent my stress through you." #53 grabbed the women by the waist before dragging the women into the bedsheet with him all the while trying to forget about his near-death experiences with the thing.

 

 

1