Chapter 11
392 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

 

Fush

Fush

Fush

I feel the heat around my body as the flames slowly rotate as if I were the center of a solar system, but it seems that I, the star, will not last long in this process and eventually I will be extinguished.

Okay enough of the weird philosophies.

Currently I am sitting in the training room in the lotus position while three white colored flames slowly revolve around me, although it is quite difficult to hold these three flames alone since I have hardly been able to practice my Magic in these last four years, so my control is basically garbage.

Yesterday after the first Fundamentals class with Clair, I practiced a bit of Inner Mana on my body, but it's pretty complicated.

To begin with in its most basic form you can only at most strengthen two body parts, either both legs, both arms or one of each.

I tried to practice my Inner Mana but it ended in failure, apparently I have no talent for Inner Mana or so it seems.

Today in the morning I saw again classes of the Fundamentals with Clair but this time of the Outer Mana, he explained to me that, unlike what my knowledge said, anyone can generate some kind of the 3 main elements as long as they had enough mana, yes, three elements.

Apparently the Earth element is not a main element, but from what Clair told me, I have a theory that there is something else out there about the reason for this.

But back to my training.

I decided that the best way to practice and increase my control over Outer Mana was to generate several flames in my hands for as long as possible.

At first it was very difficult for me to keep two flames at the same time, I could not keep them active for more than three minutes without them disappearing, and they were not yet spinning around me.

After a lot of trying, I still couldn't extend their duration so I decided to take a break and go to take a bath after all it was already late, but then I remembered something interesting Clair had said.

"Every magical effect that Magic can generate is temporary, this as long as it is not constantly fed by Mana, for example a flame generated by Magic will only last until the caster stops supplying Mana to the flame, another example would be trying to drink water made with Magic, if you try it it won't hydrate you like ordinary water does, rather it will be as if you never drank that water in the first place."

"To effectively control the Outer Mana you need a very delicate control, almost like a small string that binds the spells together delicately but strong enough not to break from the constant supply of Mana."

After remembering that I decided to try one more time but this time, as my control over the Outer Mana was so bad that I couldn't make the rope that would connect the spells with me, but, if I can't make a small rope, then I will make a huge one that can supply my huge amount of mana without holding back.

And so I did.

The three flames spinning around me can be seen to have a large rope attaching them to my body, you can see the huge amount of Mana feeding the flames. They have been spinning around me for at least thirty minutes or more.

But this is not effective, as I waste a large amount of Mana, okay I may have an almost infinite amount of Mana, but it is better not to waste Mana this way.

The reason why I'm sweating is because I'm trying to reduce the size of the ropes but it's a difficult and exhausting process, I think I've only been able to reduce a few millimeters of the big rope, it's not much but at least it's an advance.

"Miss it's time for dinner" Clair's voice said behind me.

I don't know at what point I arrived there, possibly while I was concentrating on reducing the rope.

Cutting off the supply to the flames I get up from the floor and make my way to Clair, who takes my hand and guides me to the kitchen where she carries me, sits me on her lap and feeds me.

Honestly this is embarrassing, I'm four years old and I'm still being fed, although I suppose some nobles are fed by their servants, but it's still embarrassing.

"Miss I see you made a breakthrough in Outer Mana, good job" Clair says as she feeds me. I wish I could see her expression, but I get the feeling she is smiling.

"Um, thanks, by the way where is Mother? I haven't seen her in days" I ask after feeling her praise.

"The lady is currently in Gatmia County for some negotiations" Clair explains as she continues to feed me.

"I see... when will she be back?"

"By my estimation within three days" Clair replies thoughtfully.

"Um, so I have three days eh...." I mumble.

"So what if I may ask?" Clair asks curiously.

"I have three days... to impress Mother with my Magic!!!" I reply enthusiastically as I think about the compliments I will receive from her and how overall I will look.

"Cute" Clair said softly looking at the cute expression on Sofia's face as Sofia continues to fantasize about the compliments.

"Did you say something?"

"Nope."

 

...

18