Chapter 36: Subduing the Hydra
1.6k 0 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Bai actually made a mistake at the very beginning.

He wanted to live a stable life, a small life for two people, and didn't want too much trouble.

But many times, trouble would come to the door.

In the final analysis, the reason was that Ye Bai had enough value and would take the initiative to attract trouble.

Not to mention Ye Bai's own abilities, just the wealth he had accumulated over the years by copying books was enough to cause a lot of trouble focus on him.

This was the result of Ye Bai being as low-key as possible. Otherwise, he would have a lot more trouble.

When dealing with these troubles, Ye Bai would often cause more troubles, just like a butterfly effect.

From the smallest butterfly fluttering its wings to a huge storm in the end.

Ye Bai didn't even know that he had been targeted by Asgard.

In addition to Ye Bai himself, Hela was also easily attracted to trouble.

She was the goddess of death, after all. Even if she did nothing, she would attract the attention of many people with her identity alone.

When Ye Bai was called by the Ancient One, an uninvited guest also broke into his seaside manor.

This was a female agent from Hydra.

The female agent was discovered by Hela as soon as she entered the manor.

Hela originally planned to kill the intruder directly, but found that the intruder was not hostile.

Out of curiosity, Hela planned to interrogate the intruder about what she wanted.

If the female agent's answer failed to satisfy Hela. Hela didn't mind accepting the soul of the female agent.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"

When the female agent broke into the living room of the manor, Hela suddenly appeared on the stairs and questioned the female agent condescendingly.

The female agent was still very vigilant, but after seeing Hela, who was her mission goal, her vigilance was put away and replaced by humility.

"My name is Christie and I am from Hydra."

"I received an order from the chief to come here to offer you our loyalty!"

The Hydra agent named Christie said respectfully to Hela, her eyes pious and fanatical.

At first glance, one would know that she had been brainwashed before she came.

Hydra may not be very good, but its brainwashing skills were still very solid.

After listening to Christie's words, Hela frowned slightly. Dedication of loyalty? Hydra?

Hela had lived with Ye Bai for more than a year and naturally she had heard the name of Hydra before.

She knew there was such an organization, but she never cared about it. Such mortal organizations were naturally looked down upon by Hela.

So she didn't expect that this mortal organization would come to her especially.

Before being sealed by Odin, Hela had many followers, and some of those followers came to take refuge with her.

Therefore, Hela had rich experience in accepting other people's refuge. "Hydra? I don't accept valueless loyalty. Speak out, what is your value." Hela did not refuse Hydra's refuge, but she did not accept it lightly.

Not all cats and dogs were qualified to follow the great goddess of death.

The followers of Hela were now either sealed or dead, and she was seriously understaffed.

Otherwise, Hela would never look at Hydra at all. How much value could a group of mortals have?

After hearing Hela's words, Christie didn't hesitate and hurriedly opened her mouth to introduce her organization to Hela.

Briefly talk about Hydra's current strength and various advantages.

Just like selling products, she was very eager to sell her organization to Hela.

No, it should be given to Hela in exchange for a large enough backing.

Many leaders of Hydra eagerly hoped to reproduce the glory of the former Hydra, and Hela was undoubtedly the best opportunity.

Otherwise, the Hydra, which had no strong backing, could not even be compared with S.H.I.E.L.D., which had global support.

After listening to Christie's introduction to Hydra, Hela shook her head in disappointment.

The value of Hydra was much less than she thought.

In fact, Hydra was not that bad now. It had infiltrated many countries and had a power that could not be underestimated on the earth.

But how big was Hela's vision? This was a ruthless woman who had fought in the universe.

The power of the Hydra organization was really small and pitiful in Hela's eyes.

However, it could not be said that there was no value in it. At least on the earth, Hydra still had a lot of influence.

It just so happened that Hela and Ye Bai were now living on the earth.

After mastering Hydra, it would definitely help Ye Bai avoid a lot of trouble.

Hela knew that what Ye Bai hated most was trouble.

Thinking of this, Hela already had a plan in her heart. Even if she didn't think about it for herself, she still had to think about it for the sake of Ye Bai.

So Hela nodded and said, "If this is the case, then I accept the loyalty of Hydra."

"Go back and tell your head to let them come and talk to me in person." After speaking, Hela returned upstairs and didn't stay there anymore.

Accepting the loyalty of Hydra was nothing more than a trivial matter in Hela's eyes.

If it weren't for Ye Bai, she would never take in such a mortal organization as Hydra.

Moreover, the Hydra could also be regarded as a dark chess piece left on the earth, and it might be used at an appropriate time.

After receiving Hela's reply, Christie breathed a sigh of relief, and then hurriedly left the manor. She was preparing to report the good news to her leader.

Ye Bai might not have thought of it. He went out for a while and his wife subdued the famous Hydra in the Marvel universe.

And this was just the beginning. Hela's trip to eliminate trouble was destined to not stop easily.

After living with Ye Bai for more than a year, Hela's injuries had basically recovered.

After that, she started to think about the future. She thought about how to get back the position of God King that should have belonged to her.

As for Asgard, Hela would definitely go back. There was no doubt about it.

Only before returning to Asgard, Hela had to deal with her relationship with Ye Bai first.

Informing Ye Bai of her true identity and letting Ye Bai accept her past was what Hela was most concerned about at the moment.

Hela herself was very troubled. She still didn't know how to talk about her identity to Ye Bai.

The wife who got along with her husband day and night was actually a goddess, the kind that destroyed countless races.

Hela was really worried that Ye Bai would not be able to accept it. If this was the case in the end. Hela didn't know what she would do.

"Oh, if only we had a child."

For the first time, Hela had such thoughts in her heart.

She wanted to have a child with Ye Bai now so that the two of them would have a stronger bond.

Unfortunately, because of the laws of the universe, the stronger the life, the harder it was to give birth.

It's not that Ye Bai and Hela didn't work hard, but it was really not easy.

Hela even today was worried about how to make Ye Bai accept her identity.

37