Chapter 45: Cheers, the Earth is Saved
1.5k 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Although the process was a bit difficult. Fortunately, Ye Bai was still successful in the end.

He not only survived under the high pressure of Galactus but also quickly improved his strength.

At the same time, he successfully lets Galactus dismiss the idea of swallowing the earth. Ye Bai's goal was completely achieved.

In fact, what Ye Bai didn't know was that the reason why Galactus had let go of the earth was just he did not want to waste his own energy.

As the Planet devourer all year round, Galactus was never full.

His energy was precious, and the only way to replenish it was to eat a planet.

It was also because of this that the gain was not proportional to the effort. The fact that Galactus gave up was very normal.

After all, it's the same with any other planet. So why bother with the earth?

What's more, Ye Bai's performance really surprised Galactus.

Ye Bai, who was getting stronger and stronger, had already been regarded as being at the same level as a certain monster. Galactus naturally did not want to provoke him.

Otherwise, if Ye Bai wanted revenge in the future, the days of Galactus would also be very difficult.

"Let's go. I won't deal with your home planet anymore. I should also go looking for new food."

Galactus said to Ye Bai with a deep voice, returning to a mechanically cold tone.

Ye Bai didn't intend to stay longer either, and he could already leave because his purpose was achieved.

'I don't know how much time has passed. I hope I can make dinner for Hela on time.'

After thinking that, Ye Bai returned the same way and flew out of the black hole smoothly.

The capture limit of a black hole was the speed of light. As long as something had a speed that exceeded the speed of light. It could escape the range of the black hole.

Now Ye Bai's speed, if he used his full strength in space, the speed of light would not be a problem.

He got rid of the huge gravity of the black hole very easily.

After spotting the azure planet, Ye Bai sped up and hurried away.

As for Galactus, after Ye Bai left. He controlled the entire black hole to turn around, leaving the solar system in a short time.

A disaster that might exterminate the earth was resolved without anyone knowing it.

····

On Earth, NASA.

After watching the disappearance of the black field that symbolizes the black hole on the screen. Countless researchers were stunned and had not recovered even after a long time.

After some time, the loud cheers almost overturned the roof.

Everyone was venting, venting the despair of the past few days.

At the same time, everyone began to celebrate regardless of demeanor, celebrating that mankind and even the earth had escaped.

After venting their emotions to their heart's content, the researchers also raised a few questions one after another.

How could such a big black hole disappear inexplicably?

God's miracle? Or was the previous black hole just an illusion?

Everyone had similar questions in their hearts because the crisis dissipated inexplicably.

But soon, the researchers pressed this question to the bottom of their hearts and began to send out various reports.

They were finally safe. However, there were still many people on Earth who were still desperate and ready to die.

It's also time to tell the world that God had blessed the earth.

USA, Pentagon.

On the oval-shaped conference table, the president was holding his head, desperately listening to the reports of the people below.

Different from the usual political talks, most of the people sitting at the oval conference table were members of the military.

"Mr. President, the 132 nuclear bombs at our base are ready to be launched anytime."

"Mr. President, the 154 nuclear bombs at our base are also ready. Give the order."

"Let us use the ultimate weapon of mankind to personally send the final salute to the end of human civilization."

A military leader with at least the rank of lieutenant general said to Mr. President in a generous tone.

All their firepower had been prepared. Once the President gave orders, countless weapons would rise into space, kicking off the demise of mankind.

This was not only the case with the USA but also in other countries.

When facing the black hole, human beings were really too small.

Unless they could push the earth to run away, it would inevitably be extinct.

"I know, but please wait."

Mr. President knew more than people in the military. He knew that the black hole had stopped strangely.

So he decided to wait. Maybe there would be a turnaround.

Although he knew in his heart that this possibility was very slim.

But at this moment, the door of the conference room was pushed open, and the confidant once again broke in rudely.

"Mr. President, NASA urgently, good... Good news. The black hole has disappeared, and our crisis has been resolved."

The confidant minister almost rushed all the way because he was too anxious, so he gasped.

But everyone here listened carefully to his report and didn't want to miss a word.

After hearing the news completely, a huge excitement rose in everyone's heart.

This was the feeling of surviving a disaster.

But soon, some people came back to their senses. Was this news true?

Was he talking nonsense? Was he fooling us?

It could be seen that sometimes the big ups and downs come too fast, and it was easy to change the mentality.

Mr. President stood up from his seat at a speed that was completely incompatible with his 70-year-old body. He quickly came to the confidant minister to grab the NASA report.

After confirming that the report was true, this seventy-year-old, old man couldn't help but cry with joy.

This was a kind of salvation from hell to heaven.

····

After receiving the news from NASA for the first time in S.H.I.E.L.D., Nick Fry's face, like a black pot, did not change at all.

After turning around, Nick Fury realized that everyone in the room was looking at him with eager eyes.

"Sir, how is the situation?"

Someone couldn't help being impatient and asked Nick Fury on their own initiative.

Even the superheroes stared at the report sheet in Nick Fury's hands.

Tony Stark even had the urge to let Jarvis hack into NASA to see what the situation was like.

After taking a deep breath and forcing himself to calm down and maintain his character, Nick Fury finally spoke.

With a faint, pretentious tone that everything was under control, Nick Fury said slowly: "According to NASA's latest report, they have detected that the black hole has disappeared."

"Humanity once again survived from the death line."

Nick Fury tried very hard to maintain his high-cold character, but the corners of his mouth still betrayed him.

God knew when he confirmed the good news just now. Just how much willpower he used to suppress the heart of wanting to jump and celebrate.

But what made Nick Fury a little puzzled was why everyone was stunned after he had said the good news?

36