Chapter 70: Learning Magic I
1.6k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is this the space spell? It doesn't seem too difficult."

At the other end of the earth, Kamar Taj Ye Bai was in an empty courtyard, practicing the spell he had just learned from the ancient one.

One could see Ye Bai wearing a hanging ring in his hand, and easily drawing a golden circular portal in front of him.

At the other end of the portal was Ye Bai's own manor. And this was Ye Bai's first try at practicing the spell.

To be precise, Ye Bai hadn't practiced at all. Just after watching Yao's demonstration, he learned it directly.

Originally, Ye Bai thought that it would be difficult for him to learn magic, but he didn't expect magic to be so easy.

Were all his Kryptonian templates magic geniuses? Or was his own magic talent so high?

In fact, this had nothing to do with the Kryptonian template. It was the Black Magic Encyclopedia that Ye Bai had obtained before that had helped him.

So that Ye Bai's magic talent, without his own knowledge, was elevated to the apex.

After listening to Ye Bai's mutter, Yao's mouth on the side twitched.

'What is he talking about?'

'Not difficult! Do you know how long I practiced when I cast my first spell?'

'Three months and that was still fast.'

Otherwise, without enough talent, Yao would not be able to grow into today's supreme sorcerer.

But Yao, who had always had a sense of superiority, was really hit hard by Ye Bai.

This guy's magic talent was outrageous, any spell could be used after being seen once, who could withstand it.

Fortunately, Yao was a broad-minded person, whose heart was as broad as the sea and she did not delight in things or sorrow herself.

"Do you want to learn this spell, the mirror space spell is the world where we first met."

Yao tried to conceal the curvature of her mouth, not wanting her careful thoughts to be seen by Ye Bai.

In fact, Yao planned to beat Ye Bai.

That's why this proposal was made to let Ye Bai try the mirror space spell.

Yao had absolute confidence because this spell was her killer card, and currently, there was no second mage in Kamar Taj who could learn this trick.

One could imagine how difficult this spell was.

When Ye Bai couldn't get started after racking his brains, she would stand up and pat Ye Bai's shoulder, telling him that the young men should not go too far.

Normal people needed to practice such a difficult spell for several months. After all, not everyone was like her who could learn it in one day.

For young people, laying a solid foundation was the most important thing.

Then, she would leave with a light expression.

The life of the Supreme Sorcerer was so dull and boring. "Okay, then I will try."

Ye Bai didn't know the drama in Yao's heart, but he was very interested in this spell. So he picked up the book on mirror space spells and started reading it.

With Ye Bai's reading speed, in about ten minutes, the spell of more than three million words was read.

Then he recalled the mirror space that he had shattered before and deduced it in his heart.

Soon, Ye Bai completed all the preparations and planned to eagerly try it.

Yao stood beside Ye Bai, smiling at him.

Yao had already thought about how she would comfort Ye Bai when he failed to cast the spell.

At the same time, she must show her master demeanor.

Ye Bai held the mysterious seal in his hand, and at the same time, a large amount of magic power poured into the hanging ring in his hand.

Subsequently, countless fragments of mirrors emerged from the hanging ring and swept in all directions at a very exaggerated speed.

In the blink of an eye, everything around him changed. They were no longer in Kamar Taj but in a starry sky.

Ye Bai had now learned the mirror space, which was originally used by Yao to trap Ye Bai.

The smile on the corner of Yao's mouth almost froze, and she looked at the scene in disbelief.

She knew that Ye Bai's magic talent was actually very high, but she didn't think it was so high.

He just read the spellbook once and learned a spell with exaggerated difficulty. Was this still a human?

Moreover, this mirrored space built by Ye Bai was even wider than the previous one built by mage Yao.

Previously, the ancient one, Yao, built just earth, but what Ye Bai built now was a starry sky.

"Mage, do you think this is a success?"

Ye Bai, who didn't notice the confusion in Yao's eyes, asked her.

After hearing Ye Bai's words, Yao came to her senses from the state of doubting life.

Ye Bai broke Yao's grandmaster's temperament. After a light cough, she spoke.

"Not bad, but you can try to add some more details to this mirror space."

"Overall, just so-so."

What else could she do? She could only deal with Ye Bai by pretending that "you are not bad, continue to work hard in the future".

In fact, she was really hit.

For the first time, she felt that people were different. Some people were people, and some people were monsters.

Ye Bai didn't think too much about it, instead, he took it for granted.

As the supreme sorcerer, her magic talent must be higher than him.

He did not notice the guilty conscience in the tone of Yao at all.

"Are there other spells? I want to learn more."

Ye Bai said to Yao. She had promised him that she would teach him all the spells.

Moreover, Ye Bai was now very enthusiastic about spells and was very interested in them.

Just like playing games, there was a sense of joy in getting achievement.

29