Chapter 107: The Horn of Destruction Blows
976 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the tenth realm beyond the nine realms, Heaven.

God sat on his throne and listened to the reports of the servants below.

The angel Gabriel, who was in charge of observing the world and conveying the will of God, came out from the crowd and stood before God.

"Great Lord, I have just received word that the angel Rolfe, who went to Earth through the gates of heaven, has been killed in battle."

"It was Hela, the Queen of Asgard, who killed her."

After Gabriel finished speaking, all the angels present became angry.

They actually killed an angel on Earth, which was a blasphemy against God.

In addition, Asgard actually made a move, and those war lunatics didn't pay much attention to their Heaven.

Michael, the archangel in charge of the war, also stood up and said to God: "My lord, let's start a holy war!"

"We have been away from the Earth for so long that the Lamb has forgotten the glory of the Lord and has been bewitched by the demons of Asgard."

"We should start a holy war to purify all the deceived lambs. Only the servants of the Lord can live in the land of the Lord!"

As a famous war madman in heaven, Michael was extremely keen on starting wars.

After hearing that the glory of God had been blasphemed in the world, his first thought was to launch a holy war against Asgard.

At the same time, it was time to cleanse the Earth.

How dare you forget the glory of our Lord and not present yourself as the Lamb of God, let's destroy them.

The angels did not object to Michael's proposal.

Their thoughts were the same as that of Michael. Since the world no longer believed in the glory of the Lord, there was no need for these human beings to continue to exist.

Another disaster, like a great flood, would easily clean up all the filth and sinners in the world.

Then they could choose some faithful servants of God to become the new Noah and recreate the world.

As for Asgard, that arrogant realm, naturally, it must also be crushed.

Now that Odin was dead, many angels in heaven didn't think Asgard could stop them.

Perhaps, the glory of the Lord could also be spread to Asgard, turning all Asgardians into the Lamb of God.

God's look remained unchanged. He quietly looked at the angels below.

Just as the angels were speculating that maybe God would reject them, he finally spoke.

"Just as you wish, Michael. Start a holy war against Asgard and spread my glory to that land."

"As for sinners on earth, Gabriel, blow the horn of destruction, and the holy fire will purify all sins on earth."

God said faintly and assigned the work to the angels in the blink of an eye.

The meaning of God was also very obvious. They were going to take back everything that had been lost through war.

Heaven had left the Nine Realms for too long, and they needed to regain the glory they once had.

Whether it was in Asgard or on Earth, it was the same. Holy war and extermination were undoubtedly the most effective means.

Although doing so meant the death of countless lives, the Lord didn't care.

In God's view, lives that did not believe in himself had no value, and destruction was their only end.

On Earth, human beings did not know that the terrible disaster of extinction was coming.

The media all over the world was discussing what happened in the Papal State at this time.

An angel from heaven was nailed to death in the church in full view of the public.

This event brought too much impact on humanity.

The first was the attitude of the angel towards humans, which was also a topic most discussed by humans today.

Angels, who used to symbolize beauty in mythology, were now revealing their demonic side.

They trampled on human dignity and insulted human morality.

All this made humans very angry.

Through the development of society, the concept of equality for all people was deeply rooted, and everyone had the right to pursue freedom.

The days of being treated like a lamb of God were long gone.

In this case, you could imagine how angry humans would be at what that angel did.

Today, the whole world was caught up in a wave of opposition to angels and to God.

Churches around the world have been damaged to varying degrees, and everyone was proud to desecrate the Christian church.

In addition to the extreme anti angelists, there were also the crazy believers of Christian religion.

They firmly believed in their faith and were willing to become the lambs of God.

They were God's servants on earth and would protect everything God had on earth.

Naturally, there had been violent conflicts between these two kinds of people. Killing and violence were taking place everywhere in the world.

The already extremely high crime rate had soared to a frightening level. Of course, in addition to these two extreme groups, ordinary people were still worried.

Those ordinary people were even more worried about whether there would be another invasion like the Chitauri army.

Many experts had already said in the news that the great flood in the Bible was likely to come again.

God was likely to cleanse the sins of the world again.

This argument was supported by many people because there was a precedent for it.

While all mankind was worried and fearful of the possible catastrophe, Nick Fury was very busy.

He just went to a regular meeting with the leaders of the military.

The United States had begun to prepare for the war and was ready for the possible world destruction disaster at any time.

As for Nick Fury, he also began to recruit more superheroes to join the Avengers.

If Heaven really came and launched an extinction disaster, the superheroes of the Avengers were definitely an important force.

"If that couple is willing to make a move, things will be much simpler."

Thinking of a certain terrifying god on the Earth, Nick Fury sighed and said.

Of course, he didn't dare to disturb the couple, otherwise the consequences might be worse than the arrival of Heaven.

"I hope the world can be peaceful!"

Nick Fury sighed helplessly.

He wondered what was wrong with the world, which was getting more chaotic every day.

So much so that he was starting to miss the old days a bit.

The biggest threat back then were some terrorists, and the biggest thing that was done was just a plane crashing into a building.

Unlike now, with the invasion of the Chitauri army and Asgard, even heaven had come out.

In the face of these races from outside the Earth, Nick Fury always felt powerless from the bottom of his heart.

Today's human beings were like babies still in their cradles. When facing those already adult alien civilizations, they really had no resistance at all.

All he could do now was pray that the terrible disaster of destruction would not happen!

According to Murphy's law, the more you were worried about something, the more likely it was to happen.

This time, it was the same.

At a time when all humanity was worried about whether God would re-launch a large-scale destruction of the world, the destruction of the world really came.

This time the destruction of the world was not a great flood, because the flood could no longer purify the sins of this world.

This time, the destruction of the world was the Heavenly Fire, representing the Holy Judgment.

21