Chapter 140: Dr. Strange’s Scourge
976 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obviously, the one he was talking about was Captain Marvel. While Nick Fury was worried, the Pentagon was very happy. They thought that Apocalypse was going to die.

From their point of view, it would have been fine if Apocalypse was only targeting the United States, but now Apocalypse had provoked the God of the Earth so recklessly.

Wasn't this just a death wish?

Hence, many people thought that Ye Bai would definitely take action and destroy Apocalypse.

It would be even better if the two of them killed each other.

Apocalypse had already provoked Ye Bai like this, after all. With Ye Bai's personality, how could he endure it?

However, the Pentagon had once again guessed the situation wrong.

In the next three days, Apocalypse slaughtered three more cities.

The God of Earth, Ye Bai, whom many executives of the United States were expecting, still did not appear.

In fact, how could Ye Bai not know that Apocalypse was provoking him?

However, in Ye Bai's eyes, this was just a small matter.

Although Ye Bai was angry and planned to clean up Apocalypse, he didn't mind giving Apocalypse some time to act.

When Apocalypse would have destroyed almost all the cities in the United States, then he would take action.

The incident with Ultron had really made Ye Bai completely disappointed in the humans.

So now Ye Bai couldn't wait to watch this tragedy happen to those people who had cursed him on the Internet before.

If they were counting on Ye Bai to save them, then he could only say that they thought too much.

The Pentagon had never expected Ye Bai's attitude, and now they were completely panicking.

Some people had even thought that maybe Ye Bai had left Earth, and now he was living in Asgard.

But the question was that if Ye Bai was in Asgard, then who would be able to stop the Apocalypse?

When they thought of this possibility, everyone in the Pentagon Building regretted their previous action.

If they had known that something like this would happen, they would not have broken their relationship with Ye Bai before at all costs.

But just when many officials of the Pentagon were desperate, the hero appeared.

It was Dr. Strange who had just inherited the mantle of Ancient One, the current Sorcerer Supreme of Earth.

After seeing Apocalypse's behavior, Strange felt that as the Sorcerer Supreme, he had to stand up and uphold justice.

And after repelling the Lord of Dark Dimension, Dormammu, he believed that he could easily defeat Apocalypse.

Well, Dr. Strange was also inflated.

So the confident Dr. Strange directly opened a portal and appeared in front of the Apocalypse Legion.

The sudden appearance of Doctor Strange made all the members of the Apocalypse Legion feel as if they were facing a great enemy.

After all, Dr. Strange's appearance was very frightening. He looked like a master.

But very soon, Dr. Strange was completely defeated by the chaos magic of the Scarlet Witch.

The current Dr. Strange was said to be a Sorcerer Supreme, but to put it bluntly, he was only a master of magic.

Before he mastered the white magic, the strength of Doctor Strange was nothing.

His only effective method was the use of Time Stone, but this time, he didn't have an opportunity to use it at all.

When confronting the Scarlet Witch's Chaos Magic, he was defeated in a single strike.

Because his performance was just like that of a rookie, the Scarlet Witch couldn't react for a while.

Looking at Dr. Strange, who was lying on the ground gasping for air, the Scarlet Witch felt proud.

Dr. Strange was indeed worthy of being the number one rollover in the Marvel world. This title really belonged to him.

Apocalypse's also felt a little strange. He didn't know what to say.

You came out with such fanfare and this was the result?

Still, Apocalypse was happy to see someone coming to deliver a head.

After all, those who had died at his hands were his stepping stones for his ascension to the throne.

Only by defeating one strong man after another could Apocalypse's glory reach its peak.

He could not blame the strange doctor for being too weak, because his side was too strong.

When Apocalypse thought of it this way, he felt that this was the truth.

After all, the heads sent by the United States military before had successfully let Apocalypse understand how powerful his strength was.

Therefore, it was only natural that he treated Dr. Strange as one of the superheroes on Earth.

The reason Doctor Strange's performance was so flop was only because his strength was too strong.

But now there was no use thinking about it. The Apocalypse had decided to end this farce.

So Apocalypse stepped forward and slowly walked towards Doctor Strange.

His steps were slow. But Doctor Strange felt oppressed because he felt that every step was stepping into his heart.

When Dr. Strange saw the slowly approaching Apocalypse, he thought of a way.

In fact, at this time, he could have used the Time Stone to reverse the situation.

But he didn't as he remembered Yao's teachings that Time Stone should not be used unless as a last resort.

Moreover, even if he had used the Time Stone, Doctor Strange did not feel that he could defeat Apocalypse and his legion.

He was not like Yao, who could rely on the Time Stone to kill the young Apocalypse after travelling to the past.

So, Dr. Strange thought hard about what he should do to reverse the current situation?

Suddenly, Doctor Strange thought of a trick, which was to cause trouble.

Since he couldn't deal with Apocalypse himself, he could find someone else to deal with him.

Finding help had always been Dr. Strange's specialty.

It just so happened that Doctor Strange knew that a very powerful boss lived next to Kamar Taj.

If that big guy made a move, Apocalypse would easily die.

That's right. The one whom Strange Doctor thought of was Ye Bai.

However, Doctor Strange had not thought about what he would do if Ye Bai couldn't beat Apocalypse.

It wasn't like Doctor Strange had confidence in Ye Bai's strength. In fact, Dr. Strange had never considered Ye Bai's life and death at all.

Anyway, he wasn't familiar with Ye Bai, so why would he care about an outsider?

Some people might say that Doctor Strange was a superhero, and he wouldn't act like that.

Haha, if anybody carefully thought about his performance in the movie, they would know that he is not a good person.

And if you were not familiar with him, he wouldn't mind cheating you to death.

Even if you were familiar with him, he would cheat you just the same.

Otherwise, why did this guy make a gesture to Tony when he fought against Thanos?

As for whether Ye Bai would retaliate against him afterwards, Doctor Strange didn't worry about it.

No matter what, he was a Sorcerer Supreme, so Ye Bai had to at least give him some face.

Besides, if Ye Bai could retaliate against him afterwards, then he would have definitely killed Apocalypse.

If that was the case, then this wouldn't be considered a trap for Ye Bai. He could just apologize later.

Doctor Strange, who had finished his wishful thinking, immediately acted.

He directly used his most skilled spell and opened a large portal at the feet of the Apocalypse and his Legion.

Then, the Apocalypse and his Legion fell directly on the snow-capped mountain where Ye Bai lived in seclusion.

18