Chapter 185: Ye Bai’s Massacre
695 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Bai's eyes were cold as he looked at the arrogant Celestials.

He didn't expect that, even at this point, these Celestials would still have such a high and mighty attitude.

It seemed that the Celestial Group had ruled the universe for too long. So long that they had forgotten what danger meant.

However, this was understandable. With the strength of the Celestial Group, as long as they made a move, there were few people in the universe that they could not deal with.

Moreover, there were only a few Celestials who knew about Ye Bai's strength.

The other members of the Celestial Group only knew that Ye Bai was a dangerous person.

Other than that, they knew nothing else about him.

Ye Bai didn't have any unnecessary thoughts about this either.

It didn't matter if they looked down on him now. After a while, the expressions of these Celestials would turn into fear anyway.

When many members of the Celestial Group surrounded Ye Bai, the news of his arrival spread throughout the Celestial Group.

This originally peaceful dimension instantly became lively.

Streams of lights flew out of the planets and then came towards Ye Bai.

However, Ye Bai was not as concerned as the enemy. He just stared at them coldly.

He was waiting for more members of the Celestial group to arrive so that their numbers would increase.

Then he attacked.

He took a deep breath and then violently blew it out.

In the next moment, a terrifying cosmic storm appeared and rushed toward these Celestials.

All the Celestials who were looking at Ye Bai with hostility were now looking terrified.

Just a breath of Ye Bai caused such a terrifying cosmic storm.

Then how terrifying was Ye Bai's true strength?

These Celestials didn't have time to think about this. They were facing a cosmic storm that was rushing towards them.

The Celestials who were closest to Ye Bai were the most unlucky.

They didn't even have a chance to react, and this cosmic storm caught them.

Then, their entire body froze, and they died in an instant.

As for those Celestials that were slightly further away from Ye Bai, they still had time to react.

But their actions were no longer meaningful.

Their reaction time was not even enough for them to escape, and they were also caught in the cosmic storm.

Then, the moment this cosmic storm touched them, they also completely froze to death.

As soon as the battle began, the Celestial Group suffered a heavy loss at Ye Bai's hands.

It was not that the Celestial Group was too weak, but Ye Bai's strength was too strong.

Many Celestials that had been swept away by the cosmic storm could travel across the universe with their bodies, and their bodies could withstand an absolute low temperature of over minus 270 degrees.

However, under Ye Bai's freezing breath, they didn't even have the chance to resist and instantly lost their lives.

The temperature of Ye Bai's freezing breath was infinitely closer to the theoretical minimum temperature, absolute zero.

If its temperature reached absolute zero, then Ye Bai would even be able to freeze time.

With such strength, the ordinary Celestials had no possibility of fighting back.

As for those who were slightly further away from Ye Bai, their fate was also very miserable.

Although they avoided being directly frozen to death, Ye Bai's breath blew them very far away.

This cosmic storm was like a steel knife for scraping bones.

As long as the members of the Celestial Group were touched by the edge of the cosmic storm, the flesh and blood on their bodies would be separated from their bones.

In fact, many members of the Celestial Group were blown to pieces by the cosmic storm.

In other words, the Celestials that had gathered in front of Ye Bai at the beginning had collapsed because of his one breath.

Not to mention the heavy casualties, even the planets closer to Ye Bai were also affected by this cosmic storm.

Ye Bai saw that hundreds of planets had been blown out by his one breath.

There were even some planets that collided with other planets on their way out.

As for the Eternal Race on those colliding planets, they naturally had no choice but to die.

The number of deaths of the Eternal Race by Ye Bai's breath alone was astronomical, and it had to be calculated in billions

However, even after killing so many lives, Ye Bai's expression did not change.

He didn't feel that he had gone too far because they were his enemies.

Moreover, he didn't feel any difference between destroying the Eternal race and the Heavens.

If Ye Bai would feel guilty at destroying his enemies, he wouldn't have used out that two-dimensional reduction card in Heaven in the first place.

While Ye Bai was thinking, a thick cosmic ray rushed towards him.

A powerful member of the Celestial Group had finally arrived in front of Ye Bai. This Celestial was very strong. His strength was even comparable to the ancient gods.

Even in the huge organization of the Celestial Group, the strength of this Celestial was at the top.

If it was Ye Bai who had just obtained the Silver Superman body template, it would have been difficult for him to deal with this Celestial.

But right now, Ye Bai didn't care about this Celestial at all.

Ye Bai's growth rate had exceeded everyone's common sense.

He was getting stronger every day.

For Ye Bai's opponents, this speed of growth was truly a nightmare.

This time, Ye Bai didn't dodge. Instead, he flew straight toward this cosmic ray.

While ignoring the cosmic ray that had hit him, Ye Bai flew straight towards the powerful Celestial.

The power of this cosmic ray was indeed terrifying. It could even shatter a star.

However, it couldn't even harm Ye Bai's body.

After withstanding the impact of the cosmic ray, Ye Bai approached this powerful Celestial.

Under the terrified and despairing gaze of the opponent, he used the super hot rays.

Not only did it pierce through the body of this Celestial, but it also melted his body.

Even the planet behind this Celestial was hit by these super hot rays.

Then, in less than one second, the blue planet turned red.

The entire planet melted, and all the life on the planet didn't even last for one second, and they were destroyed.

This was the first time Ye Bai had unleashed his destructive power without holding back.

He wouldn't feel any pressure because destroying a planet was easy for him.

Seeing Ye Bai's terrifying strength, many Celestials who had just arrived became terrified.

Most of the members of the Celestial Group had never seen an enemy of Ye Bai's level.

As a result, when they suddenly saw Ye Bai unleash a massacre, they didn't have the courage to confront him.

Ye Bai wouldn't let go of these Celestials, who didn't even dare to attack him.

He directly used his extreme speed and then charged towards these Celestials.

9