Chapter 200: The Rune King, Thor’s Strength
530 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thor did not become angry because he was ignored.

He was already used to being ignored because he had an excellent father and an even more outstanding sister.

He had always been a stupid son in the eyes of others. Therefore, Thor was used to others' disregard and disdain.

However, what Thor could not bear was that these people's goal was to destroy Asgard.

As the land where he had lived since his childhood, Thor had an extraordinary affection for Asgard.

This was the land where he was born. His friends, relatives, lover, and all of his beautiful memories were here.

How could he allow someone to destroy Asgard? Moreover, he was now the king, the God-king of Asgard.

Instead of being a king who couldn't even protect his country and land, he might as well die.

Especially when he thought of how Hela had instructed him to protect Asgard before she left.

If he could not even do this, how would he have the face to meet his sister?

When he thought of this, a powerful aura emerged from his body.

This aura caused everyone's expressions to change.

"What is this?"

A member of the Celestial Group looked at the furious Thor and asked in horror.

But no one could answer his question, because no one knew why Thor's strength had become so powerful.

In fact, Thor's current strength was absolutely terrifying.

Thor's own power had already awakened. After obtaining the Storm Axe, his power had become even stronger.

In addition, Thor's strength reached a higher level after Hela gave him Odin's power.

There was the runic magic as well that Thor had obtained by hanging himself on the world tree for ten days and ten nights.

The current Thor was the combination of these kinds of powers.

At this time, Thor's body was surrounded by countless runes and a frightening force that was dormant in his body.

These Celestials did not know that Thor's current strength had already reached the Multiverse level.

The full name of this state was the Rune King!

In the comics, Thor's power had increased greatly after he obtained the power of Odin and rune magic.

He could even fuse with the universe and become an existence at the level of five gods.

At that time, Thor ended the Twilight of the Gods and even killed the Ancient Gods.

One could imagine how powerful Thor was in the state of Rune King.

"All of you will be buried here!"

Looking at the terrified Celestials and others, Thor said cruelly, without hiding his killing intent.

In fact, there was no need for it. His current strength was very terrifying for these Celestials and cosmic powerhouses.

In the next moment, Thor activated the divine power in his body and gathered it on the Storm Axe in his hand.

Then he viciously slashed at the Celestials and the others in front of him.

A purple arc-shaped lightning blade struck towards the Celestials and others.

His speed was so fast that the Celestials and others didn't even have time to dodge.

All they could do was to do their best and squeeze every drop of energy out of their bodies to block this attack.

They turned this energy into a solid energy shield, hoping to block Thor's attack.

In the next moment, the arc blade collided with their shield.

The crunching sound of 'click' kept ringing out as if something was about to shatter.

What horrified the Celestials and the others was that the shield they all made together shattered.

It was as if a sharp blade had struck an eggshell. The shield formed by the Celestials and the others was not even able to hold on for a single breath, and it had already shattered.

Then the arc blade, which was slashed by Thor, struck the Celestials and others.

Under the terrified gazes of many Celestials, this arc blade fiercely passed through their bodies.

Then, their consciousness fell into darkness.

They were instantly killed in seconds.

Celestials, and numerous powerhouses of the universe, did not even last a breath and were directly cut down by Thor.

Only a few beings who slipped through the disaster were left staring blankly at the corpses of the Celestials.

Their bodies were trembling because of fear.

The Grand master, who had been famous for a long time in the universe, was among them.

Grand master's original name was unknown. His strength was also unknown, and he was an extremely mysterious existence.

He was very famous in the universe, and many civilizations knew of his existence.

According to the legend, this old man had lived in the universe for at least billions of years, and he was truly an old man.

It wasn't that no one was displeased by this old man and wanted to make him an example.

But all those people were destroyed by him.

As a result, although Grand master kept a low profile, no one dared to ignore him.

However, a powerful being with such a high status in the universe that many civilizations did not want to offend was now trembling.

His eyes were filled with fear as he blankly stared at the corpses of the Celestials.

Because just now, he had witnessed many Celestials whose strength was not inferior to him being killed with a single Axe.

Moreover, one of the Celestials who was chopped to death was very close to him.

He had died under Thor's Axe right in front of him.

This also led to him being the closest to death, except for those who had died.

The fear in his heart was also the biggest among everyone.

"There are still a few fish that have escaped the net. Then have another Axe."

Looking at the stunned Grand master and cosmic powerhouses, who were lucky enough to survive, Thor said impatiently.

He was disappointed because he hadn't been able to finish it in a single attack.

It seemed that he still couldn't control his current strength well. He still needed to practice more.

No one knew Thor's thoughts, but Grand master and the others could feel his killing intent.

When they saw Thor lifting the Axe again, the Grand master and the others were completely stunned.

Then, they ran away without looking back.

Thor's attack just now had proven his strength. He was invincible.

In this case, did they want to wait for death if they didn't run away?

Unfortunately, they had no chance to escape at all.

Thor raised his Axe over his head and slashed down at the fleeing people.

Then, countless thunderbolts gushed out from Thor's Storm Axe.

They turned into thunder snakes and chased after the fleeing people.

In the blink of an eye, it caught up to the Grand master and the others.

Grand master and others simply couldn't stop the thunder, which combined rune magic and Odin's power.

With a series of screams, they were directly turned into coke by the thunder and died.

As for Thor, he slowly withdrew his Axe and looked at the dead enemies.

Then, he looked towards the sky with worry in his eyes.

11