Chapter 228: Three Faces of Living Tribunal, Vengeance, Necessity and Equity
496 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After getting the answer she wanted, Captain Marvel did not waste too much time on the Living Tribunal. She turned around and returned to the Earth. She was not going to interfere in this matter.

Besides, even if she wanted to interfere, she didn't have the qualifications to do so. Whether it was Ye Bai or Living Tribunal, both of them were stronger than her.

In fact, Ye Bai didn't even need Captain Marvel to plead for him. After enjoying breakfast, Ye Bai took Hela with him and the two of them appeared outside the Earth.

The Living Tribunal immediately noticed Ye Bai and Hela. He had arrived long ago. He just never went to Ye Bai because he didn't want to enter the earth. Moreover, the Living Tribunal believed that Ye Bai had already felt his arrival. That was why all he had to do was to wait for Ye Bai to appear.

As the Living Tribunal had expected, Ye Bai did take the initiative to come to him. At the same time, he brought Hela, who had the authority of Death.

"You should have figured out who I am. I'm here to see you."

The Living Tribunal slowly said as he looked at Ye Bai. Ye Bai nodded and calmly looked at the Living Tribunal in front of him.

"Let's change the place. I believe you don't want to destroy the universe, do you?"

Ye Bai took the initiative and suggested that the two of them should change places. The Living Tribunal nodded and agreed. If they didn't change places and the two of them really fought, then the entire universe might collapse.

"Let's go to the multiverse."

After he said that, a portal appeared behind the Living Tribunal. Then, without waiting for Ye Bai's answer, he turned around and entered the portal. Ye Bai also did not hesitate. He pulled Hela and entered it.

However, he didn't forget to use his own power to protect Hela. He didn't want her to be injured while leaving the single universe.

The multiverse was actually a sea of universes. All the parallel universes were like endless bubbles that were floating in this sea.

From Ye Bai's perspective, the bubbles that represented the universe were constantly being born from the sea of the world, and then they were destroyed. This symbolized a universe that had gone from birth to death.

Of course, this was the result of the special perspective in the Sea of Multiverse. In fact, it took many years for a universe to finish its cycle from birth to the end of the universe. However, if one were to watch this from outside the universe, the speed of this cycle would be much faster.

"Alright, this place should do it."

Ye Bai took the initiative to stop the Living Tribunal and told him to not go any further. Upon hearing this, Living Tribunal smiled and stopped his movements. Although in theory, the sound could not be transmitted in the Sea of Multiverse.

However, for beings who were as strong as Ye Bai and the Living Tribunal, this did not affect their communication.

"Let's talk about what you did. Don't you feel bad about killing the five gods and countless Celestials?"

The Living Tribunal's face that represented Necessity opened his mouth to ask him.

Ye Bai thought about it and calmly said, "Did the five gods feel anything when they planned to erase me? Or are they the only ones who can take others' lives but others cannot even resist? What do you think, Equity?"

Ye Bai directly asked the Living Tribunal. His momentum was not weaker than the Living Tribunal at all. Looking at Ye Bai's nonchalant look, the face representing Necessity turned silent. However, killing intent flashed through the eyes of the face representing Vengeance.

"The blood on your hands is enough for me to kill you countless times to atone for it. Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you!"

The Living Tribunal's Vengeance face spoke with hatred. He was the killer face of the Living Tribunal, and his temperament was the most vicious.

"All of them were my enemies, and they took the initiative to attack me. Maybe you should also give me a reason why I should spare them, especially when they were determined to kill me."

Ye Bai said coldly. He was not frightened by the face representing Vengeance. At worst, they would just fight. Who was afraid of who?

After hearing Ye Bai's words, the face representing Vengeance was shocked. He didn't think that Ye Bai would dare to question him. Then his eyes became red. He released a strong killing intent as if he was going to attack Ye Bai. Right at this moment, Equity spoke.

"It's pointless to pursue the past, but I want to know what you plan to do in the future. Your existence has exceeded the limit of the single universe. If you continue to stay in that universe, it will only pose a great threat to the operation of that universe. Either you can leave the Single Universe and enter the Multiverse, or we will kill you to prevent the Single Universe from collapsing because of your existence. The choice is yours."

The Living Tribunal's Equity face indifferently spoke to Ye Bai. After hearing Equity's words, the face representing Vengeance became angry even though Ye Bai hadn't answered yet. From the point of view of Vengeance, they should just kill Ye Bai and end this matter.

'Why do we need to do so many things? We shouldn't give Ye Bai a chance at all.'

However, Equity had already spoken. Even if he didn't agree, there was nothing he could do. Thus, the face representing Vengeance merely snorted coldly, but he did not say anything else.

As for Ye Bai, his expression was still very calm. It was as if he was thinking about the proposal of the Living Tribunal. In fact, he didn't even consider it.

Although Equity had given him a path of survival and Ye Bai only had to agree to enter the Multiverse to avoid this fight, this also meant that he would be separated from Hela.

Hela had fused with the authority of Death of a single universe, but she did not have the ability to leave the universe. If Ye Bai had not obtained the Heart of the Universe, he might have agreed to this offer even if he would only leave temporarily.

In that case, he was going to become stronger by relying on the system and once he had enough power to oppose the Living Tribunal, he would definitely enter the single universe to reunite with Hela. However, now he did not need to do that.

Now that he had the Heart of the Universe, he already had the strength to say no to the Living Tribunal. So, Ye Bai slowly shook his head in front of the three faces of the Living Tribunal.

"'Sorry, I'm not going to separate from Hela, and I'm not going to leave the single universe. As for whether you agree or not, it doesn't matter to me. If you think you can kill, then come and kill me."

Ye Bai had a cold expression as he spoke to the three faces of the Living Tribunal. After listening to Ye Bai's words, all three faces of the Living Tribunal were stunned. None of them had expected that Ye Bai would refuse.

Didn't he know that the face representing Equity gave him these two choices to save him?

It didn't look like it. If Ye Bai was that stupid, how could he have become this strong? However, if he was not stupid, then it was very difficult to explain Ye Bai's choice. Could it be that he felt he could fight against the Living Tribunal?

8