Chapter 241: Playing with Soul
367 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nick Fury was having a hard time figuring out a solution, and even Captain Marvel had become a little hesitant.

She also didn't know what to say in this matter.

However, Nick Fury was actually a little worried right now because he did not know how to handle this matter.

It seemed that his fighter jets were not useful against Yazbek. This Yazbek even had the ability to manipulate time and space. How the hell could they fight against him?

"At the very least, we have to find out what Yazbek wants to do after finding Ye Bai? Why did he come to Earth and issued the challenge letter?" Captain Marvel also felt that this matter was very weird.

Why would Yazbek do this?

What was the use of doing this, anyway?

Why were so many gods looking for Ye Bai recently? What was Ye Bai's secret that made everyone so envious that they even wanted to kill him?

Even the Living Tribunal couldn't do anything to Ye Bai. So why was Yazbek so arrogant?

Captain Marvel felt that this matter was even weirder.

Why were the gods of the multiverse coming to Earth recently? Did they think that Earth was a public place? They could come and go as they wanted.

This was too much!

“That’s right, but how are we supposed to get to the bottom of this? How can we ask questions when his attitude is like this?”

Natasha was also confused. She felt that according to Yazbek’s appearance that was displayed through the satellite, such a person would probably not answer them.

He was just a madman!

It was also possible that he did not even know what he was saying.

How could they expect such a person to have a clear mind!? His mind was probably filled with water.

Wasn’t it obvious that such a guy would not answer them? 

“I’m going to try!”

Captain Marvel was the first one to speak up.

She was the only one who could do this because she was also barely considered a god.

That was why she was the only one who could talk to Yazbek.

At the very least, it would be hard for Yazbek to hurt her!

Even if she might be in danger, at least her life would be somewhat safe.

However, if it was any other hero, they might not even be able to return!

“Okay. Just be careful!”

Nick Fury could only say that.

He was also helpless. He could only rely on Captain Marvel. Furthermore, what she had said was also reasonable.

As soon as Captain Marvel arrived in front of Yazbek, she directly attacked him with a dazzling light.

However, he was completely unharmed, which surprised her. “Logically speaking, this shouldn’t be the case! Could it be that my power was canceled?”

While Captain Marvel was confused, her expression was already seen by Yazbek.

This was not something he could not miss.

He wanted to watch everyone’s confused and fearful eyes. That’s how sick he was!

The moment he was attacked, he changed time and space and modified reality. As a result, Captain Marvel’s ability couldn’t affect him at all, and she was completely trapped.

Instead of just trapping her, he could even reflect this attack back to Captain Marvel, but he had no interest in her.

He only wanted to use the abilities of these people to destroy themselves so that Ye Bai would be forced to appear in front of him, which was his main goal.

He had nothing else in mind.

This was what made him so dangerous.

He was like a violent madman who was abusing innocent people everywhere.

He thought that as long as more innocent people suffered, he would be able to attract others’ attention and they would know that he was very powerful.

Yazbek felt that others thought he was very powerful!

“What is going on? What have you done to me?”

Captain Marvel was very puzzled.

What the heck is this?

How did it become like this?

She couldn’t believe the fact she had been trapped and she couldn’t even move.

“I’m very good at tampering with logic. That’s why your petty tricks and sneak attacks are useless to me. I’m afraid you are not my opponent.”

In fact, Yazbek had never taken the Earthlings of this single universe seriously at all.

So what if his opponent was Captain Marvel? He was still going to do whatever he wanted. Well, that was what was happening, anyway.

it was not like she could do anything to stop him.

“Boom!”

Suddenly, an explosion went off, right where Captain Marvel was standing.

There was a sound of an explosion, and the ground was completely destroyed.

However, Captain Marvel was completely unscathed. Yazbek had set up this bomb.

Instead of physical damage, he wanted to cause mental damage to Captain Marvel.

He felt that he would not be able to have fun if Captain Marvel died just like this.

That was why he was slowly breaking down Captain Marvel’s mental defense little by little so he could have fun.

If this continued, she would soon become crazy. “You lunatic! If you want to die or kill me, be quick! Don’t be a bastard!”

Captain Marvel was actually a bit riled up at the moment.

Even if she was a tough woman, she couldn’t stand this grievance.

On the contrary, Yazbek loved such a scene.

He loved to see the losers standing in front of him.

This made him feel like he was a victor.

Anything else was meaningless.

In fact, he was used to doing things such as playing with other people’s souls.

This time, he was playing with her mind.

He found it very exciting.

“Do you want to die? I won’t allow it!”

Yazbek was talking with an extremely crafty face. This was really too funny.

However, since this incident had already happened, she couldn’t do anything!

Yazbek was the strongest mutant in the Marvel multiverse. However, he was absolutely not satisfied with this.

Getting the Heart of the Universe was his first goal. If he could use this opportunity to enter the Beyond Domain, then future development would be even better.

No one would be able to stop him, and that was the truth.

This was not the first or second time he had done something like attacking a single universe.

He could do anything to achieve his goal.

Right now, his endless number of bombs were the most terrifying threat to Earth.

Moreover, his challenge letter continued to fall on each and every corner of Earth.

6