Chapter 244: Yazbek the Cannon Fodder
1.3k 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yazbek immediately burst into laughter.

As soon as he saw Ye Bai, he felt that Ye Bai wasn't as powerful as his legend.

He was just an ordinary person.

Apart from wondering about who had bragged that Ye Bai was very powerful, Yazbek just wanted to laugh at this moment.

He felt that he could easily defeat Ye Bai. "Oh? Is that so?"

Ye Bai immediately looked at him as if he was looking at a lunatic.

He was indeed very crazy and arrogant.

"Who gave you the courage to challenge me?" Could it be that he was blindly confident?

This little bit of self-confidence could kill people.

Ye Bai had already experienced a lot of fights. From his point of view, Yazbek was just a reckless mutant.

Other than that, he did not feel anything.

Originally, Ye Bai had planned to ignore Yazbek, but he provoked him again and again.

He even destroyed the Andromeda Galaxy of this single universe and his challenge letters were scattered on every corner of Earth.

If Ye Bai still didn’t come, maybe Yazbek would feel that Ye Bai was afraid of him and he didn’t dare to face him.

Now he was going to teach this lunatic who didn’t know the height of the sky a lesson.

Moreover, even though this Earth was not that important to him and he wouldn’t care if someone destroyed it, he would not allow anyone to destroy this universe.

Since Hela had absorbed the authority of Death, she could only live in this single universe. That was why this single universe could not be destroyed.

Otherwise, the consequences would be very severe.

Ye Bai had faced many people who wanted to destroy the Earth. For example, Thanos wanted to destroy Earth, but in the end, he was stopped by Ye Bai.

This time, he still intended to do the same.

However, he would not be impulsive.

Impulsiveness was the devil!

Ye Bai would not give Yazbek any more opportunities. This was not Ye Bai’s character.

“My strength gives me this courage. Do you know what I am capable of? I can manipulate everything in order. I can ignore time and space and I can even ignore all the laws of the multiverse. I am capable of destroying the entire multiverse, changing the timelines as well as the cause and effect. Someone like you will never have these abilities. I’m afraid your legs have already turned weak after hearing this and you want to run away immediately, right?”

Of course, Yazbek would not be frightened by Ye Bai’s words so easily.

He was a lunatic who never cared about other people’s thoughts.

He only cared about his thoughts and felt he had the power to kill Ye Bai.

He thought that this task was too easy.

Getting the heart of the universe, entering the Beyond Realm, and becoming a member of the Beyonders were so easy.

This great honor was nothing more than that.

Even now, Yazbek wondered whether the information provided by Beyonder was correct or not.

Why would the Heart of the Universe fall into the hands of someone like Ye Bai?

However, Yazbek didn’t know that he only saw the surface and completely missed the deep meaning.

Ye Bai became speechless when he saw Yazbek’s proud face and heard his arrogant words.

Then, a mocking smile gradually appeared on the corner of Ye Bai’s mouth. This smile showed disdain.

Did Yazbek just call himself the god of the multiverse and claimed to be the strongest mutant of the Multiverse? Isn’t that funny?

Yazbek was just a brainless cannon fodder who was so reckless that he came to Earth to die without even knowing how to write the word ‘death’.

Ye Bai felt sorry for him.

Even Hela felt that he was a clown, but she didn’t say anything. Instead, she quietly stood beside Ye Bai. Her eyes were filled with coldness.

She didn’t give a damn about him.

In her eyes, Yazbek was just a little ant.

On the other hand, Yazbek felt that Ye Bai was afraid of him when he saw Ye Bai’s smile.

Maybe he was nervous.

Therefore, Yazbek laughed even more arrogantly.

He thought that he was going to win against the entire world.

“Why are you known as the God of Earth? I don’t think you are that strong. This title is rubbish and it can only be used to intimidate people! I wonder how you even got your battle record?”

When Yazbek saw that Ye Bai had not spoken for a long time, he became even more certain that Ye Bai was weak.

His arrogance had completely angered Ye Bai.

Ye Bai would never show mercy when facing enemies. He had no habit of sparing their life.

A lunatic like this did not deserve to live. He was simply polluting the Multiverse.

Although there were many gods like Yazbek, as long as they didn’t provoke him, he would not take the initiative to provoke them as well.

Only a fool would cause trouble for himself and seek death.

Ye Bai wondered about how this fool survived till now.

“I’m going to tell you one more time so that you can die in peace. I’m the strongest mutant in the multiverse. It is your honor to die at my hands.”

Yazbek spoke more and more arrogant words.

However, he felt that it wasn’t enough. He wanted to tell Ye Bai about all of his past accomplishments.

He was someone that loved to show off.

“Once I killed one of the gods of the multiverse with three punches and two kicks. Now you should know what I’m capable of. Go ahead and beg for mercy.”

Yazbek continued to speak.

Even Captain Marvel couldn’t stand his cheap mouth.

How could there be such a blind and arrogant mutant?

Captain Marvel and the other superheroes understood the current situation very clearly.

Yazbek was the only one who was in the dark. Captain Marvel was aware of Ye Bai’s strength.

She knew that he was not someone that should be troubled so easily.

The God of Earth was not someone that they dared to provoke.

The title of the God of Earth was not easy to get, it was based on strength.

He had killed the five gods, and he had even killed the Living Tribunal’s face which represented revenge.

Would Ye Bai even be afraid of Yazbek? He was not afraid of anything.

Now Captain Marvel was in a melon-eating mood. She just sat back and watched the show.

She knew how the situation would develop from now on. Ye Bai was someone who didn’t want others to disturb him. If they did, he would not be merciful.

8