Chapter 15: Budding Romance.
245 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The days were beautiful, and even more so for our Rin, with Shura starting her job as a teacher at the Exorcist Cram School, it was like Christmas just came in early this year.

First Day:

"So, things are like this, my name is Kirikagure Shura and I am just eighteen years old~" Shura pipped sitting on the desk as no teacher should.

"Well, even with all of that, I have been taking classes with you for the past few months, so let's get along. I am supposed to teach you about swords, seals, demonology, summoning, and things along those lines. So, let's see if you have any doubts." Shura said and saw the guys raising hands with visible shock and confusion.

"Hai, Suguro-kun"

"Sensei, why did you disguise yourself as a student?" asked the incredibly confused Suguro.

"Hmm~ It's some adult circumstances, you kids don't need to think about it." 

Paku, who was incredibly impatient by now, simply stood up, "Sensei, Neuhaus-sensei was supposed to be the teacher of this class, why did he get transferred in the middle of the term?"

"Etto~ He's on maternity leave," Shura explained.

"Neuhaus-sensei is a man." refuted the purple-headed esquire.

"Hahh~ Don't ask me these things, if you want proper information, you better ask the director himself." answered the newest teacher.

"Sensei, I don't want to be rude, but what happened back there in the park?" Shiemi decided to address the elephant in the room.

"Hmm~ that's something above your paygrade, though you don't get paid. So, just leave it for the adults to handle. And if you are worried about this idiot (points at Rin), just talk to him." Shura spoke with a stiff smile, as she could no longer hold her regular face with Rin looking at her with those unblinking, and unfairly beautiful blue eyes.

The others in the class also looked at Rin and saw him sitting on his desk in a simply cool pose, with his head resting on his hands. There was a soft smile on the corner of his lips and those cold blue eyes of his seemed absolutely unrecognizable with that soft glow and gentle look in them.

He was sitting in the class, and yet nothing mattered other than the woman sitting on the teacher's desk, not even their conversation, nor how they were currently talking about him. All that mattered to him was the beautiful cherry-blond woman before him, there was nothing else in his eyes.

The guys were shocked to see such a change in Rin and the only thing they caught up to was the fact that the cold iceberg like Rin, no longer had that cold and detached aura on his person. But the girls could notice that there was a bit more to what was apparent and they were downright jealous about it.

Which little girl did not dream about her handsome prince, looking at them like Rin was at Shura, like nothing else mattered in the whole wide world, nothing other than the one before him.

And they were even more miffed at the fact that the first time they saw such a gentle Rin was when he was head over heels for another woman.

They were unreconciled, they had known him for months and they even had their damsel in distress moments, they were progressing slowly, as they knew that a man like Rin would need time before he could come to terms with softer emotions, such as romance.

They both dreamed of being the one, the one who would love him and bring warmth to his cold and detached self, they wanted to be the one who would change him for the better with all the shoujo manga they had read, they were earnest believers of the power of love cult.

But what they did not expect was that Shura would somehow cut in line and snag him away, right from under their noses. 

"That might be so, but the strongest in our class looks like a daydreaming fool, see, he does not even hear what I am saying. So, how are we supposed to not ask about the matter, for what we know is the last time we saw him was when he was walking out of the park with you." Izumo spoke with outrage, even though she was clearly trying to hide her true feelings.

"Ho~ Is that so?" Shura stepped down from the desk and made her way to Rin's desk like a cat would and brought her face close to Rin's.

She brought her slender fingers to his temple and poked it, "wake up you idiot, your little girlfriends seem worried about you." she teased.

"What, don't like me calling them 'little girlfriends'?" Shura teased again, as she saw Rin's eyes glow with stark displeasure and the smile on his face vanished into a stubborn look.

He stood up and brought his lips close to her ear, so close that his breath would tickle her skin, and growled in a low voice, "don't force me to mark what's mine."

Shura, who was known for her thick skin turned red as an apple for a second before her skills as a kunoichi came to her rescue and calmed her down on the visible aspect.

She saw Rin stand up and left the room, but not before leaving the guys a glance, which clearly said, 'touch what is mine and you will know what pain is.'

The girls were jealous and the boys shuddered, while Shura simply stared at Rin's departing figure with complicated emotions.

She had no idea how to handle such a situation, but there was a part of her that could not help but feel happy about it. After all, was said and done, she was a woman, and like every other woman on the planet, she too wanted to be held in the arms of her lover, and be pampered by him.

No matter how deep she had buried those tender desires, they somehow crawled back up with a million butterflies that would flutter in her tummy. She knew it was wrong, Rin was a lot younger than her, he was her student, he was Shiro's son along with being the biological child of FUCKING SATAN HIMSELF!

But even if she knew it was wrong, even if all her senses warned her to stay away from him, she could not help herself when her gaze would linger a bit longer on him, every time their eyes met. Every time she would look into those beautiful blue eyes, that looked at her like she was the only thing that mattered in the world, despite knowing how wrong it was, she could not help herself.

She did not wish this to end, even if for a while, she wanted to relish these feelings, the feelings of a budding romance.

8