Chapter 14: Straight to the Heart. (Kakashi Style)
536 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shura and Rin walked towards the exit, holding hands, they saw Yukio and the other students waiting outside with curious faces. Seeing the two together was quite the visual impact.

With Rin's broad and muscular figure on full view, which somehow looked sexier with the wounds and bruises on it, a perfect male god physique that was fully active after the workout with Amaimon. And then there was Shura, who now had taken off the hoodie and the chest wrapping bandage, with her beautiful figure on full display for public admiration.

The two of them walked towards them and Yukio who had recognized Shura by now, rushed towards them, "what are you doing here, Shura-san?"

"Well, the Vatican dispatched me as the High Inquisitor to have a look at the Japanese Branch of the True Cross Knight Order. And I have a lot to discuss with Mephisto, so let's get to the base, and I will take this one with me." Shura winked cutely.

"But, even if you take him, it's useless, I would be happy to take his place and explain everything to you." Yukio tried to intercede but was stopped by Rin even before Shura could say anything.

"Don't worry Yukio, I am alright and would appreciate it if you do not take such pleasant company away from me. So, open the gates and relax~" Rin smiled, as he brought Shura closer to him as if someone would take her away if he were not holding her close.

'Did he somehow get attached to me? Well, whatever goes...' Shura chuckled to herself.

The people from the exorcist cram school felt their eyes pop out of the sockets seeing the iceberg like Rin holding a girl in his arms and the look in his eyes that clearly showed that he did not want to separate from her.

The girls had a bittersweet feeling in their chest, seeing Rin showing such emotions, but unfortunately not for them. While the boys were clearly surprised and jealous of the sight.

Yukio pushed all the chaotic thoughts out of his head and opened the gate to the Japanese Knight Order Base. They walked in and were welcomed by Mephisto himself.

"Brother, just tell her what she wants to know about me or anything else, so that we can have a little more time to ourselves." Rin spoke softly, but his tone had an unmistakable edge to it, one that demanded compliance.

"Well, I see you have like many men before lost your senses before the beauty. But regardless, I did not have any intentions to hide anything from the start, you were always meant to be the weapon of the Order and it was Shiro who raised you and I, who was supposed to train you before you were presented to the Grigori." Mephisto spoke in his usual sly tone.

"Fair enough, open the great interrogation room and wait till I am done with him." Shura spat and walked off, leaving Mephisto, Yukio and another exorcist behind them.

In the room:

Shura removed her hand from Rin's and walked a bit further and stood facing him, "So, tell me Satan's child, what is it that you desire?"

"Well, for now, or you know, in the long run?" Rin asked.

"Both please~" Shura smiled at his antics.

"Well, for now, I would like nothing more than to keep your pleasant company and for the long run, I will be the Paladin, make the old man proud, and then get married," Rin spoke and looked right in Shura's eyes at the last part, making her chuckle.

"NYAHAHAHAHAHAHA~" Shura laughed, holding her smooth belly.

"Who would have thought that even Satan's son would have such simple and pure dreams, why don't you worry that I will kill you right now and end all those pretty dreams of yours," Shura asked with a smirk.

"I have no idea why, but I know that you are what I have always been looking for. He said, 'Listen, Rin. If you keep on like this, you’ll be all alone. Use your strength for someone else, for kinder things. I want you to become a cool guy with lots of friends, who is loved by the girls!' That's what he said to me."

"And I think, I found the someone else he was talking about, and I know that I am not going wrong with this." Rin spoke softly as he walked towards Shura and stopped when they were a foot away from each other, locking eyes.

"Oya~ then let's see if you money is where your mouth is." Shura took out her blade and held the tip against Rin's chest.

Seeing the unchanged soft gaze from Rin, Shura did not know how to feel anymore and decided to take things further. She pushed the blade into Rin's face and he didn't even flinch, Shura was quite a bit annoyed at the boy, no at the man before her. 

The idiot still looked at her with those damned gentle blue eyes. She pushed the blade in further, "so, did you perhaps change your mind, or maybe regret a little knowing that you will die at the hands of the one whom you trusted, or perhaps curse yourself for making such a decision?"

Rin simply smiled and took a step forward, letting the blade pierce right through his chest and held Shura in his broad chest, shocking her like a hapless kitten, he leaned even closer and whispered in her ear, "well, I guess I need to change something, no, not change, rather add a word to what I said before."

"In the long run, I will be the Paladin and make my old man proud and then, marry you. That is a lot better aim to have, right?" Rin whispered softly right into her ear, making her blush a bit.

Shura looked him right in the eye, and spoke, "but I guess if I don't take that blade out and you get patched up in about three minutes, you will die from internal hemorrhage and the lack of blood."

"Well, that's too bad then, I guess I am not losing out on much, dying with the love of my life in my arms, how many dare boast of such an achievement, thank you Shura." Rin held her face with both of his hands and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and looked into her beautiful pink eyes with nothing other than love and tenderness.

Shura, who was now so red that she could give tomatoes a run for their money, pulled her blade out and spoke a single word before opening the room and leaving with a smile that could make the moon fade in comparison, and yet Rin who was facing her back had no luck to witness it.

Rin spat out a mouthful of blood and walked out of the room behind her with a smile of his own. Yukio who saw Shura and now Rin had no way to comprehend such a scene. But a second look at Rin and seeing the wound on Rin's chest he rushed his brother to the med bay to patch him up.

Rin all along the painful treatment had a blissful smile and dreamy eyes, looking up at the ceiling only to sigh once or twice in a while, and despite racking all his brain, Yukio could not make out what had made his brother look like an idiot with a gaping wound right on his chest, the blade had barely grazed his heart, but had pictured his right lung. 

And despite all of this, his dear brother now had a lost look on his face, even he looked up at the ceiling and sighed, "tou-san please help me, nii-san is broken and I don't know what to do with him."

 

 

 

14