Chapter 13: Shura.
329 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rin with this entire set of four lives, including the current one, he never once found truth in the words love at first sight and today, a believer was born.

His blue eyes met her beautiful pink ones and then drifted to her smooth cheeks that had a pale blush and those exciting cherry lips that seem to be inviting him to take a bite out of the forbidden fruits they were and before he could marvel at her any longer, he felt a blow connect to his side rib and then he flew away.

It took his brain to register what happened and then the pain kicked in along with the burning rage of being interrupted, blasting out of the rubble he was under. His cold blue eyes were now blazing with rage, as he walked step by step, as he stood before Shura and sheathed the Kurikara and handed it to her.

"Keep it safe for me, I will deal with this bastard." Rin tore off his shirt with a single pull and summoned Lucia(Rin's summon phoenix) to stand guard over Shura.

His godly figure came into full view, perfectly crafted pectorals and a demonic set of ten-pack abdominals, along with his monstrous back muscles that were brimming with raw power.

"Don't hold back brother, I don't want your blood on my hands," Rin spoke in a voice that rattled the ones who had heard him, even Amaimon felt a bit tensed as he stood across Rin, who now looked exactly what he should be, a monster.

Amaimon sent his golems to attack Rin again but this time, things were a bit different, Rin was smashing through them like they were nothing with his fists and feet covered in bright blue flames that were burning anything they touched.

The fight continued with Amaimon and Rin now clobbering the living daylights out of each other, leaving a Shura who was starting to doubt that all of this was a dream, the 'ice prince' Rin who can make food straight out of heaven's doors was now fighting even footed with a demon like Amaimon.

The Amaimon who was one of the seven Kings, a genuine big shot like that was clobbered like that, and Rin was covered in bright blue flames, while Amaimon had covered his fists with rock gauntlets.

The flames that can only belong to one entity in the whole wide world, were now on the boy fighting right before her eyes, while his summon was guarding her. She was doubting the whole point of existence and the difference between fantasy and reality standing there.

But the thing that was disturbing her the most was the memory of the moment she and Rin had locked gazes, it felt like something that she had no idea how to describe.

After fighting like that for a while, Rin and Amaimon stood across each other and with a nod, they sat down on the ground together, "you know little brother, this was the fight I was waiting for a very long time. I think we will get along really well, but farewell for now, till we meet again for another epic fight."

"You know, you are quite to my liking as well, but did you really have to punch me when I was having the moment of my life?" Rin said with a belly full of unreconciled irritation.

"I did what needed to be done, after all, who asked you to flirt while fighting me? Even I have a reputation to uphold you know?" Amaimon shrugged and stood up before rushing off.

Rin sighed and looked back to see Shura looking at him with a conflicted gaze. He walked up to her to see that the Kurikara he had handed her was nowhere to be seen, he rushed up to her and looked around to find a glimpse of the blade that had his demonic heart in it.

"Yamada, do you know where my sword might be right now? It's really important to me." Rin said with a pleading tone as his eyes once again locked with her pink ones, dragging him into a reverie.

Shura saw the guy who would always be cool like a cucumber had a dazed look on his smitten face, a smile formed on her beautiful lips as she coughed once to bring Rin out of his daydreams, "would you mind giving me an explanation for what I had witnessed a minute ago?" she asked in a smooth womanly voice that made Rin feel like he was being rewarded after his tiring face off with Amaimon.

"A spat between brothers, but you must keep it a secret, Mephisto said the people on the top won't be happy with my existence." Rin chuckled at the last part.

"Oh~ So you mean to say that you are Satan's son if I am not mistaken, right?" Shura asked again, walking towards the exit of the amusement park.

"Yes, but it's a secret, and you smell like my blade, so don't say that you don't have it or something and give it back, it's really important to me," Rin spoke as he followed her.

"Oh really? then how did you hand it over to a complete stranger like me?" she chirped.

"Well, to be honest, I can't really explain this, but something within me was telling me, that I could trust you with my life. It was a hunch and simply followed it." Rin shrugged.

"How romantic, you think I am a little lass who would fall for those honeyed words of yours?" Shura snickered, a little annoyed with being dealt like a little lass.

"Uh, you might not understand, but that blade has my heart and flames, if it breaks I'm basically dead for the record. So, I guess that's one thing, and yes before you ask, I don't regret it and I would make the same decision again if I had to right now, I know you won't hurt me." Rin smiled brightly.

Shura simply took out an ID card and threw it at Rin's face which he caught with no trouble and took a look at it, "So, let me re-introduce myself, My name is Kirigakure Shura, an Upper First Class Exorcist sent by the Vatican to collect information about the Japanese Branch. So, Rin, tell me again, how do you feel about handing me that sword of yours?"

"This is nothing compared to the mental torture you had me go through till date, you were registered as a boy and would smell like the most exciting thing ever, I lived through doubting my sexual preferences and telling myself that I like women so much that it could be an Aria verse by now." Rin sighed with a pained face recalling those memories.

Shura, who was trying her best to keep her game face on could not hold it any longer and finally cracked, she started laughing madly as she sat down on the ground and started patting it as she laughed her teeth out. No matter how mannerless it looked, for Rin, things were happening in slow motion with a pink backdrop as the breeze carried sakura petals with them, as they rustled by her skin.

"Oh God I can't hold it any longer, " she took off her stuffy hoodie and removed the bandages from her chest, revealing the beautifully bouncy pair of white titties behind the swimsuit and a tones stomach with no excess amount of fat. Rin could not help but stare like an idiot.

But he quickly came out of that state and found his blazer which was lying on the ground and dusted it clean before draping it over her shoulders with a serious face, "keep it, the rain will start in a minute or so."

Shura was shocked at the level of his self-control, knowing very well what her allure was capable of doing on virgin boys, demon or not. The corner of her lips curled upwards as the two walked toward the exit where the others were waiting for them.

Shura quite liked the feeling of the warm oversized blazer Rin draped on her and looked at the sky when a raindrop fell on her face. It was the first time a man had done such a thing for her out of pure care and concern, the soft warmth of the blazer and the Sun like smell of it calmed her nerves.

"Follow me for a little chat, and just so you don't run away on me," Shura took Rin's hand in hers and gave him a bright smile.

The hand of the boy younger than her was rough, warm, and bigger than her own, and somehow their hands fit together like it was always meant to be.

 

14