Volume 2 Chapter 16.5 – Prologue
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere far away from the East of the world, on the empty plain land where it was dim and dark as the bright sunlight was blocked by the gray clouds above, there was a moving thick mist that covered a wide and long amount of area. The surface of the land was filled with small and large rocks and dried, dead soil. The atmosphere coming from the eerie and ominous mist was oozing with love, annoyance, and mostly death.

Around the outside of the mist was so silent, but inside the cloud of tiny water droplets suspended near the earth's surface was a dark, shadowy, out of shape figure. The visibility of the unknown figure was impossible to tell of what kind of living being was walking around the world. 

The figure was neither tall nor short, but since it was inside the mist, the only figure that was showing, that had similarities with the body parts of a human, were the legs, torso, and the arms. But above the torso was an asymmetrical head with a lump on the right side.

But that figure was making a lot of loud noises. As it was walking together with the mist, it was echoing heavy metal thumping footsteps. 

"..."

Someone was walking with a suit of armor.

Then a voice, that was annoyed a lot of times, was coming from a young man, who said, "I told you. Stop following me."

"Heeeh~ But I already confessed to you that I love you!", a desperate, hasty, affectionately childish voice of a young woman replied. She continued, "You're the strongest male in the world! C'mon, we're both the horsemen of the apocalypse and even have the same month of birthdays~!"  

Now she started whispering slowly and creepily.

"...Let's make a lot of babies..."

"...Our children will be the strongest army... 

"...To destroy the world..."

0