Announcement
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am abandoning my dreams here and from the other platfrom, and I'm not sure about my passion for making stories. I'm sorry if I couldn't upload Chapter 30, even I planned to stop there, because I am empty already. I lost my motivation to work because of the problems in real life.

But I think I should review my own work to comfort myself so I could stop thinking about it. Also, so I can see and realize my own the mistakes and failures I made.

My style of writing solely comes from my own and it was used on my first work, "666: The Number of the Beast", created in April 2019. After knowing how disorganized and confusing was the usage of words and everything until the last chapter, I decided to revamp and created "King's Crown" With the tidbits, I uncertainly learned from reading chapter one, more or less, from a light novel, I combined both of my style and the author's writing style. It helped me quite a lot as I was able to compress my previous work, removed unnecessary words, repetition and more. There are major changes from the story, but the plotline is still connecting to the ending I want. Right now, I think my work is worse than any children's book stories out there and only I could imagine and picture things out from the words I used. My current writing style has still ruined my work and nothing actually improved in regards to the quality of the style.

The grammar of my work is always helped by Grammarly, an app I use to help me with grammars and such, because I am mediocre and probably having lower than average in English. Even with help, there are still unnecessary punctuations placed and should not be placed and wrong grammars. My vocabulary also comes into the problem as mine is very limited or small. I could see how repetitive my words are and with my vocabulary, it makes my work boring, weak and lacking. There isn't new words put into. The impression, expressions, dialogue, actions, emotions and more are incomplete, not there at all or they could have been put better.

The development of the characters is going too fast. I did this because I am losing time and I rushed things up or I'm just stupid that I just place anything that connects to the future. The characters are highly confusing from their characteristics, personality, attitude and behaviors because of my lack of words in description and failing to let the audience know who the characters are from their actions, reactions and dialogue.

Overall, all is garbage and everything still needs immense improvement. This work should be revamped once more as it failed. Sometimes, there are moments where things aren't too serious that it's not funny or this story is just a joke as I tried to put "comedy" in each chapter. Though, I enjoyed making this and I laughed at them. Also, there are still many wrongs that I haven't placed. I guess, I still couldn't figure it out.

Enough said, I don't wanna talk more negative and start something positive. As for my passion in making stories, I cannot fathom my life without doing the things that make me really happy and willing to spend it until my death. Worst things will happen. With my lack of skills of putting into words and even in drawing, I love imagining things and making stories in my head, day and night. I guess, I could relate to the meme about "The things I think vs The things I say" and put that into this situation. Anyway, I will inform you all the crew members of the Eve Kingdom as an evidence that this shall continue and has to end from the ending I imagined of. I know the beginning and the ending, I just need to fill it up.

NOTICE: This contains spoilers. There will be information that will corelate to the plot. The information you will be reading are the characteristics, appearance, personality, weapons and abilities, and some little background. There might be contradictions from the uploaded chapters or in the future chapters. Lastly, there are vague, mystery, unknown information to keep you curious. Pardon for the lacking information, it's obviously there because of me. This is like fandom wiki, but these information are updated before, a little bit in the future and when the character joins the Eve Kingdom. Also, hierarchies of the strongest and the weakest member in the Kingdom of Eve will be shown at the very end. So it's fine, I recommend you to read it to let you know my second coming.

I will try to place as much details as I can to let you know what I think from the characters I've made. But there will be "undecided" because of my indecisiveness. I will start from the person who started the Eve Kingdom first and will continue to the person who is next to join.

_____________________________________

English Name: Eve

Gender: Female

Affiliations: Kingdom of Eve or Eve Kingdom

Occupation: Captain of Eve Kingdom

Age: 6 years old

Height: Undecided, 2nd shortest member

Eve is the founder and captain of the Eve Kingdom. She grew and lived in the Kingdom of Drigmor, ruled by King Zarthus, through her whole life. She's friends with the red horseman of the apocalypse, Kairos, who visits the kingdom yearly to greet his friends and enjoy the festive of Drigmor. She has a huge dream to accomplish and become the King of Kings. Although, Kairos always reminds her that only a male can become a king while a female can only become queen. Once, she saw Book in the fight to become a knight, her plan to start her dream began as she took off and went to the ship of Kairos, together with Book.

Appearance 

Eve is a fair-skinned child who has a smooth, striaght, pure white hair that its end looks like a tail which would reach to her hips. She has jet-black pupils while her irises are circular and white. Her style of clothing comes from "Gothic Lolita" as she wears a white frilly dress with long sleeves, white stockings, white doll shoes. She has the look of cuteness, enchanting, and captivating. She looks so much white with the overall appearance.

My inspiration from her is only from the name, Eve, in the biblical story.

Similar to Eve

This is the closet design of Eve I could find, but she's all grown up. Props to the creator. This illustration helped me a lot. Imagine when she's 6 years old with the same outfit presented in the Appearance.

Personality

Eve is a loud-spoken and extroverted child. She loves to play a lot as seen playing with all of her crew members. Despite her childish behavior as a natural part of her being a child, she's precocious and sometimes could handle mature things. She can comfort anyone and understand their emotions. She's very observant to her friends and caring to their being. Along with that, she's curious to many things because most of them are not found in the Kingdom of Drigmor. Once she discovers the new things, she will either ignore it immediately or take deep interest. With that interest, she will take it as her possession no matter what. Including more, she's impulsive, smart, reckless, excitable, optimistic, hyperenergetic, and easily gets into a fight if she finds something bad, anyone bad to her or her friends. She has so much normally exaggerated expressions as she's super confident to herself. She loves being the highest like the King of Kings and will love to reveal her name and face to the whole world. She has a false courage and being strong as told by Kairos to be the strongest when she's out from the kingdom because the outside world is dangerous. She has built well her fake fearlessness, but when she has nothing and no one, she will eventually break and cry loudly. However, if she's alone sleeping, she will automatically call for Book to be with. In addition to her, she's mischievous and pyromaniac if she has nothing to do and there's an availability to create fire. She likes burning things and has a natural intent to put anything in fire. She makes a lot of mess, excluding to some of her friends, but she has done bad things unintentionally to Sparrow as he gets blamed for anything bad that happens to her. There are times when she vanishes quietly, leading the problems mostly to Sparrow to find her as part of his work as the babysitter.

Weapons and Abilities

Nothing... Yet. 

_____________________________________

English Name: Book

Gender: Male

Affiliations: Kingdom of Eve or Eve Kingdom

Occupation: Vice-Captain of the Eve Kingdom, Knight, Assistant of Everyone

Age: 17

Height: Undecided, the shortest among the males

Book is a teenager and a knight in the Eve Kingdom. He appeared within the territory of the Drigmor Kingdom, mysteriously lying on a rock and had no memories of what happened in his past, and was helped by Leo, a resident. After living, he became a citizen and needed a job to work that would help the kingdom and himself. He chose to be a knight as he took interest to wear a suit of armor. In the end, he was accepted to be a knight from fighting Airis and Polly in an event. But before he became one, he went to Grigmor Kingdom for an accolade. Now, he wanted to show Kairos that he's a knight already as promise.

Appearance

Book is a young, ordinary teenager with an average height. His skin is slightly pale in complexion. He has a black, shaggy and messy hair. His iconic hairstyle is a sharp, pointy thorn from the right side, forming like a horn because in his bounty, his name is yet to be known and is nicknamed, "One Horned Demon" He is malnourished as he looked thin and skinny, despite eating a lot. He wears an attire of a plain, white sleeveless shirt with black front buttons and two tails from the front and rear section of the skirt, reaching the thighs and hamstrings area. With the lower body, he wears a black shorts that will reach below his knees and black boots. His eyes are black, both pupils and irises. He looks normal and weak with the total apperance.

I have no inspiration for him in design as he pops out in my head. And couldn't find the slightest appearance in Google. But in creation, he's inspired by Luffy in One Piece.

Personality

Book is just a normal, good human being. He is friendly, helpful, hardworking, humble, kind, and caring to anyone. He shows compassion to others and is willing to help anyone in need. It's hard for him to say "no" to any request as he feels sad rejecting because later, he will be thinking of how bad would the other person feel after declining. In Eve Kingdom, he's the most selfless person among the members. He clearly has beliefs and one of them is altruism, he cares more for others than himself. He lacks a lot of knowledge and experiences because of his forgotten past and this makes him do stupid and idiotic things. But he is very curious and really wants to learn and know a lot of things. He learns his mistake and will not commit another one ever again. He is energetic, social, reckless, impulsive, and playful. He can be with anybody and be friends with them. He clearly knows what's right and what's wrong in his own way. He stands up courageously when somethings are wrong and will do the right thing. But if he finds nothing wrong, even he is getting beaten up, he will not do the right thing like fighting back. This is seen from Airis and Polly fighting Book and he had no idea of the bad things they've done, so he was fine being attacked. Also, he easily gets scared from anything scary like ghosts, making him a scaredy-cat. He freaks out and panic a lot when he is pressured or in a scary situation. But all of these change when he turns into his dark, cruel, evil side. He becomes a genocidal maniac because his reason is that his blood boils when seeing "them" He goes into rampage, killing the "people" with no mercy/remorse even if they begged, cried or screamed in terror. Book kills children, men and women, old and young, it doesn't matter as long as they belong to the "people" He has in control of his actions and he is killing them with deep emotions of hate, and wrath. He has no rational reason as to why he is doing this yet but he will keep killing them until there's no one left of them. And that's not only what makes his blood boils.

Weapons and Abilities

Book has already mastered Borea, but seems broken and he uses his first weapon, a frying pan. When there is his first, there's always a second one and it continues...

_____________________________________

English Name: Sparrow

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Affiliations: Kingdom of Eve or Eve Kingdom

Occupation: Vice-Captain of Eve Kingdom, Mixologist, Babysitter of Eve

Height: Undecided, tallest male member

Sparrow was once a worker in a luxurious tavern, working as a mixologist. He knows how to mix, combine, create elixirs, cocktails, wine, alcohol, beer, and other beverages professionally. But then he was falsely accused of a criminal act of arson as his work place was burned into ashes. He was captured and sent to Grigmor without resisting arrest.

Appearance

Sparrow is a tall, naturally muscular man, he has never seen exercising or trying to build some muscles, and has a lightly tanned skin. His red hair is spiky and medium in length. His hairstyle is like a gust of wind blew to his face as there are spikes behind his hair. He is seen as cool and handsome young man though, he is also seen as someone who doesn't care about anything at all and is always depressed, boring, and lazy. That's all coming from his face alone. His pupils and irises are all black and the eyes look lazy, forming like a letter D and rotated once in clockwise. His eye expressions are always constant, except that one moment he knew Eve was in trouble and opened his eyes widely. He doesn't express a lot until when situations are utterly serious. He constantly wears his working attire of a white long sleeves shirt, a black vest, black pants, and black shoes. He is rarely seen with an apron, white gloves, face mask and a towel on his hair while cleaning the mess of Eve.

My inspiration of him comes from Zoro, from One Piece, Jack Sparrow, from POTC and the male warrior character in the game, Dragon Nest.

Zoro from in creation, Jack Sparrow from his name and the love of rum/drinks, and having similarities from the warrior character from the hairstyle.

Personality

Sparrow, despite his appearance, is not depressed or uncaring at all, but he's stoic. He cares and is neutral to his feelings, he is not happy nor sad. But he mostly ignores what everyone thinks of him or around him. He speaks softly with his mature voice. He is not lazy and laid-back, he works a lot in his time to babysit Eve and do mixing drinks in his place in the ship. He is not social as he doesn't talk a lot, though he mumbles some stuff. He is very obedient to Eve and will do anything what she says and won't hesitate. He will do things done and right away so he can do his favorite hobby or just want it to be finished quickly. He is sometimes seen dumb or stupid because of his misfortune. When bad things happen, he is always included. One more thing, he is mostly ignored by everyone as he has low attention-getting.

Weapons and Abilities

Among all the different types of sword, he prefers a greatsword. He is skilled when using it as he is strong, fast, and powerful. He is smart and wise in battle and knows how to fight the enemy and even avoid the enemy. He can run away if needed and it is not cowardly for him as he doesn't care about it. Also, his misfortune comes in handy sometimes.

_____________________________________

English Name: Mana

Age: 17

Gender: Female

Affiliations: Eve Kingdom or Kingdom of Eve

Occupation: Vice-Captain of the Eve Kingdom, Navigator, Helmsman, Inventor(former)

Height: Undecided

Mana was a resident in the Kingdom of Grigmor and adopted by the king and queen, she grew up there and became sisters with Airis. She also became a crimimal there and nicknamed "Trickster" for tricking people. But deep inside her, she wanted to be free from everything, do nothing, live carefree and lazy stuff. So she stole a battleship and lift off to the sky, supposedly alone. Her adoptive parents knew well of her leave as every parent knows their children will soon leave them to live their own lives.

Appearance 

Mana is a young petite woman, with naturally tanned skin, who has a spiky, bob-length hair which has the same color as a blue sapphire gemstone. Her hairstyle is emphasized to show her right ear as it has 3 pierced silver earings around the helix and 1 silver standard lobe earing, covers her whole left side head, and has a large strand of spiky hair covering half of her left eye. In regards to her eyes, both pupils and irises are small and have the same color as a ruby gemstone. She always wear a black strap collar around her neck but when in comes to fighting or having casual clothes, she always wear her customized attire of a tight black racerback sports bra with a long sleeve at the left arm, tight black shorts with longer in length on the right leg as it reaches near her knee, black flat combat boots which the shaft would cover around her lower legs, a brown belt around her waist and another around her right thigh, both belts have a hook for two bags which contain her gadgets, and lastly, black halved-finger gloves. She is comfortable wearing this anywhere, but she is also seen with other attire of wearing sweatshirt, jogging pants, fluffy slippers when on the ship. Overall, she looks cool and strong.

My inspiration comes from Nami in One Piece, Endō Saya from Dagashi Kashi and Nessa from Pokemon.

Personality 

Mana is the mother of the Eve Kingdom as she is the most mature, disciplined, responsible, and has the second highest authority in the Eve Kingdom as Eve is the first. She tells anyone what to do except for Eve, she let her do what she wants but there are limitations where in she finds it ugly. If Eve is doing bad or ugly things, she'll teach her nicely not to do that. She is smart and very knowledgeable that she still studies and learns more things if there is still something new for her. She knows a lot of things ranging from how things work, people, stories, and more. She is also a tomboy who likes cute things. She likes rough activities like exercising to the point of gaining muscles, carrying and lifting heavy stuff, doing dangerous stuff, and more. The only thing she finds cute is similar to Eve, short and cute, like she wants to protect her at all cost. She is a strong, cool, beautiful looking young woman, who is fearless to many things and brings fear to anyone. She shows her devilish side and scare those who are hardheaded, doing lazy, stupid, annoying and irritable behaviours. She is a strict person and she gets mad with a reason to teach them, especially to some of the crew members. She mostly shouts at them and if they still resist or do the same actions, she punishes them badly. She does that because she cares for them and let them do the right thing.

Weapons and Abilities

Mana is a strong woman who has a very strong arms, tight grips enough to crush bones, she is agile and fast, and she has a very flexible body that she can lift her leg up straight, split, and more with no problems. She is skillful in throwing things with accuracy as her disc could reach 200m plus. Not only that, but she is also skilled in tricking, escaping and fighting in combat. She is not comfortable fighting enemies in big groups as she finds it consuming especially her discs are limited. She usually escapes, but if she has no choice, she fights them. She also relies from the devices and gadgets she made and made by Chivi.

Her ability to throw with accuracy and tricking are inspired by Ussop, One Piece. 

_____________________________________

English Name: Chivi

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Affiliations: Eve Kingdom or Kingdom of Eve

Occupation: Member of the Eve Kingdom, Inventor, Designer, Shipwright, Blacksmith, Repairer, Tinkerer

Height: Undecided, shortest member in the Eve Kingdom, 1 millimeter shorter than Eve

Chivi is a pureblood dragon with a body of a human being. She lived in an old cave where her mother, a dragon, rested. She's the one who mostly took care of her mother and with some help from the dragon monks, living in a dragon temple. While in her free time, she builds, invents, and makes stuff and talk to her younger sibling who is still inside an egg. She takes care it, staying beside, warming it up, and having it with a company.

Appearance

Chivi has a short physique, even with her age, but she has a developed body. With her short figure, she is always seen as a child and treated as one. She has a dark green hair which is short, curly and messy. Her hair completely cover her eyes, making it indistinguishable and a mystery, and she has freckles on her cheeks, below her eyes. In addition, she has an accessory of an old, only left eye, circular goggles, strapped around her head and its glass is shattered. She has a light skin and her attire relates to a tribal theme. She wears a brown mini skirt, black and brown blouse with a long front slit that reaches on her chest and brown furs on the end, and a black capelet with white furs on the end. For her lower body, she only wears a pair of black open toed stockings with brown leather kneecaps. She has a huge mechanical hand that consumes her whole right arm.

My inspiration comes from Tatsumaki from One Punch Man, Kanna Kamui from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon, and Machina from the game Dragon Nest.

Chivi's entirety comes from Machina and Kanna Kamui combined, while her hair comes, having similarities, from Tatsumaki.

Personality

Chivi is introverted, brash and lazy. She always stays in her room inventing a lot of stuff. She prefers to be alone, away from groups of people, and do her own things. She is oftenly seen away from her crew members when she is forced to go out with them. Whenever she is forced, she always shows a slight frown to express her disappointment and irritation but when she's alone, doing what she loves, she gives that charming smile on her face. She doesn't like to talk with long conversations, so she makes excuses to leave. She is a messy person who doesn't do any work beside her own. Her room is filled with piles of trash, disorganized things and everything painful to look at. She is seen covered with dirt when she leaves her room to get food and water only. She doesn't like to take a bath because it's a waste of time and not needed for dragons. So she is forced by Mana to be bathed. She is hotheaded and easily gets mad when she is treated like a child or people talk about her height. She is oftenly teased by some of her crew members about it that she shouts and attacks at them. This is the only way for her to interact with them as she starts to get closer. It's all fun and done positively. Deep inside her, she is playful and wants to do childish stuff because of her past that she never experienced to be like a child. So she is sometimes a playmate with Eve. She does this naturally without knowing and if she is spotted playing, she gets embarrassed and stops. Aside from that, she is arrogant, ignorant, and hardheaded, she always thinks of doing dragon things like eating raw meat, live small animals, metals, wood or things that human shouldn't do because it harms her. She has a human body and it needs to be taken care healthily, but she always says, "I'm a dragon!" Other than that, she is only smart when in comes to inventing, repairing, and etc., the rest, she's naive and she's not curious around her. She has the most impact in the Eve Kingdom, both the ship and its crew.

Weapons and Abilities

She is inexperienced in fighting, but she deals a big damage from her mechanical hand. She is always fighting with a help of her sibling, a small dragon, when it hatched. Even with a mechanical hand, she is fast and agile, and can lift it easily.

_____________________________________

English Name: Nahallud, Nahal(nickname)

Gender: Male

Age: Undecided, thousands of years or more

Affiliations: Eve Kingdom or Kingdom of Eve

Occupation: Member of the Eve Kingdom, Knight

Height: Undecided, 2nd tallest male

The story of Nahal is a complete mystery as he was found by Book and Sparrow in the middle of dark empty plain. He was just standing there motionlessly without a head. He was weidling an old looking celtic shield. He carried a suit of green armor. The suit he had was scratched and damaged. Book's interest had gotten into him as he saw the armor. So he took Nahal with him. The only way he communicates is by a pencil and paper. He always writes, "My name is Nahallud. Call me Nahal.", and carries it with him.

Inspiration comes from Sanji, One Piece.

Appearance

Nahal is a headless man, he wears a simple, old, green suit of armor, holding a celtic shield. Nothing more, nothing else.

Personality

There isn't much about him because he can not see and hear so there aren't reactions or expressions. But he gets violent and attacks randomly if he's harmed. Also, he is protective when he senses someone always behind him by touch.

Weapons and Abilities

He is skillful in combat with his shield. He is powerful and fast, and destructive. He has enhanced/supernatural strength, durability and speed, ability to regenerate quickly, and his shield can create a great blast of pure energy and force. 

_____________________________________

These characters below do not have any order of who joins the Eve Kingdom first. I don't have a final decision for this yet. 

_____________________________________

English Name: D'Viel

Gender: Female

Age: Undecided, thousands of years or more

Affiliations: Eve Kingdom or Kingdom of Eve

Occupation: Member of the Eve Kingdom, Playmate of Eve

Height: Undecided

D'Viel is a monster, phoenix, who learns how to shapeshift. But her only learned forms are bats and humans. She was found in old, evil building for experimenting living beings.

Apperance

D'Viel, right now, is a child with a messy, shoulder reach, jet-black hair. She has beautiful, bright, blue, starry night eyes like the literal sky is within her eyes as there are stars. She wears a black dress with long sleeves and she rolled them up to her elbows, and no footwear. She has a pale skin and calming face. She can shapeshift into any human appearance in any age. But she prefers to stay as a child to play with Eve for a long period of time as she wanted to fill something in her past. But when it comes to fighting, she shapeshifts to an adult figure of herself and shapeshifts to a young woman when around some of her crew members. Lastly, she looks like any ordinary, normal girl.

My inspiration comes from Mavis Dracula from Hotel Transylvania.

Personality(When and after she joins Eve Kingdom) 

D'Viel is a depressed, soft-spoken person. Her depression is crippling and chronic, and she doesn't like to talk about it because of anxiety and PTSD. She is enslaved by the bad person inside her mind, telling her to do bad things like suicide, killing, and etc. But there's a good person inside, too, making her do good things. The Eve Kingdom helps her in so many ways and they're doing it slowly and positively. She is really gentle, friendly, and playful. Though, it takes much time to show herself. She loves to do many things, cooking, cleaning, and other activities, making her helpful. She helps everyone and all are being nice to her because of how wholesome she could do. But those good time spent will give herself a long time to be alone like she believes that something really bad will happen to her or around her after she is happy, enjoying, or doing good things. She's moody and cries out of the blue when something hits her feelings. Also, she has a bad, evil side where she goes into bloodlust anytime and anywhere, killing anyone. She even tries to kill her friends. This is uncontrollable and dangerous.

Weapons and Abilities

Supernatural strength, durability, and speed. She's not experienced in fighting as she randomly use any attacks which is hard to predict and that's really dangerous. She can regenerate rapidly, feel no physical pain, immortal and produce fire around her body. She can increase its temperature easily, burning any substance into nothingness. She can also escape as she turns into a bat, but her skill to transform into a bat still needs more training. 

_____________________________________

English Name: Chan

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Affiliations: Eve Kingdom or Kingdom of Eve

Occupation: Member of the Eve Kingdom

Height: 2nd tallest female

Chan is an another mysterious character as she is inside a block of ice. No one knows much about her yet as she's completely covered by it. Her figure can't be seen by how dense the ice was. The only way she communicates is through writings on the ice as it will be carved by its own. The ice is moving, living, and can sense. Also, she moves by sliding across through anything.

My inspiration comes from Mei, Overwatch.

Appearance

A very thick, tall, vertical, rectangular block of ice. That's it.

Personality

Nothing much can anyone know from a block of ice, but it seems she's extremely shy as she slides away when someone talks to her or comes closer.

Weapons and Abilities 

She only has the power of the devil's eyes and that is ice. The block of ice can see, hear, feel, and sense. It is extremely versatile, powerful, and quick. Usual attack is a moving spike coming from the block of ice. 

_____________________________________

English Name: Pandora

Age: More than 30 and less than 40

Gender: Female

Affiliations: Eve Kingdom or Kingdom of Eve

Occupation: Member of the Eve Kingdom, Adoptive Mother of Eve, Rebel(former), Nun(former)

Height: Undecided, tallest member, making Sparrow a little bit shorter

Pandora lived in a poor kingdom, where majority of the people were priests, bishops, an archbishop, and orphaned/abandoned children. She was helped by the archbishop after she won her rebellion against the Crusader. She decided to live and stay in the kingdom because she had no where to live. She was a great help in the kingdom as she had the mother figure and atmosphere. The children with PTSD felt safe with her and relieved by their condition. The gray life in the kingdom was slowly gaining its colors when she arrived.

Appearance

Pandora is tall, fair-skinned and voluptuous woman with ample breast, thighs and plentiful hips. She has a white hair, but half of her hair starting from the head is straight while the other half is wavy and has black hair. She mostly closes her eyes, making her eyes mysterious for a moment, because she has the best Eidetic mind and knowing the location through sounds. She opens one of her eyes if she enters in a new area. She can determine how many steps she can go or she can basically move anywhere with closed eyes after having the image in her mind. She once wore a nun attire, but changed it after joining the Eve Kingdom. Now she wears a plain, white tank top emphasizing her cleavage and breast, gray leggings emphasizing her butt and hips, and both pair of silver greaves and sabatons with pointy tip. She looks elegant, virtuous, glamorous and has the atmosphere of maternal or motherly.

Quetzalcoatl, from Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid, is the inspiration for Pandora.

Personality 

Pandora is a kind, caring and loving woman who likes to smile when there's happiness, joy, and peace in the atmosphere of her friends. She is very calm and still even when there are multiple problems around. She likes to observe her friends and watch them do most of the work. She often sleeps in her room and reads pornographic novels/books. She is a pervert who likes to talk about anything related to sex because she's knows a lot about it but she only talks about it when a conversation triggers her from a word that could relate to sex. She has sexually harassed most adult men and women of religious people in the poor kingdom and stopped once she knew that it was a crime as taught by them. Now she just hugs the people she's very close with.

Weapons and Abilities 

I'll keep this one a mystery. 

_____________________________________

Minor characters: The baby black dragon with a very minute wings, smooth body, no scales and it looks like a black mink/weasel. He's always with Chivi to help her. Inspiration, none. 

The white teddy bear with sausage arms and legs, black eyes and nose. It is possessed by a female ghost. She uses pyrokinesis, telekinesis and teleportation. She's always with Eve as she carries the teddy bear during adventure. Inspiration comes from Teddy, Mr. Bean.

11 total characters in the Eve Kingdom

_____________________________________

Alright, here comes what I am really excited for. The hierarchies of the strongest and weakest members of the Eve Kingdom. I won't include Eve and the two minor characters. But putting all of them will show a big spoiler in the future, so I will only tell you 4 characters among 8.

1=Strongest and 4=weakest

[PRESENT - BEFORE TIMESKIP] 

1 - Pandora

2 - D'Viel

3 - Chan

4 - Both Nahal and Sparrow, they are almost equally strong

[AFTER TIMESKIP - END]

To be honest, I'm still thinking about this one because I'm not yet sure about their full power but I'd say Pandora is still the first, Mana is the second, Book is third and the fourth belongs to Nahal and Sparrrow. Overall, the the crew members of Eve Kingdom are strong. 

_____________________________________

This work isn't my only work. I still have more novels I plan to make.

Continuation of the anime and manga, Soul Eater. I won't continue the anime nor the manga, but I'll combine both of them and continue the progress of the story. But there's a new genre I have to place on this one, "Romance" Hehe... This work has been axed for some reason that I don't know precisely but I've read some context and it's because the Japanese people just didn't like it so Soul Eater stopped. But outside Japan, a lot of people say it has so much potential and they're loving it. Sometimes I just want the authors to know that their works are loved and favorited around the world. I wonder if they stopped because their own people didn't like it. Maybe the publishers aren't earning much money that it has to stop. I don't know, maybe I haven't done much research.

A novel inspired from Kimi no Na wa. All I could show you from this is a picture, in words only, of two astronauts, with their suits, standing on civilized Mars and staring at each other. I don't have a title for this yet, but my mind keeps saying that the title should have the words, "Voice" and "Remember", in it. Heh, maybe not.

A sci-fi novel using real places and human beings. And it is about zombies and a medical condition I've made. It's not a typical virus, spreading through air, bite, blood, water, nah. I hope it's surprising and new. I haven't searched if someome has already made this kind but I doubt I would try to find one.

A novel about ghosts. It is anime-styled and the main character just woke up inside the deep ground. Now, this action shonen story will start once he rose on the surface.

A short novel about doodle, a stickman figure and everyone around him drawn in details.

A very ambitious novel, inspired by numerous ghibli movies, about a girl's life. I want to start this from Day 1 until the day of the end. This is supernatural and slice of life. This is like the daily life of the girl. When I think about it there might be boring parts, but hey, there are moments when we have boring lives.

I'm not sure if I could make all of this because a part of me is scared in making this in the future. I don't know why.

And that's all I could think of, probably the rest were forgotten in the past. So that's it. And one last thought to my current work. Risking and spending my time and life for this is a happy mistake. Thank you for reading until the end. Take care.

0