Chapter 73
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the other side, Chester stopped adjusting the steering fixer and watched at the sudden moonlight shattering the dense gray fog bit by bit. That was a magical scene to the team of men who were preparing to attack the beasts in the fogs. Two columns of cars were neatly parked in the middle of the street heading towards the central area. Another two columns were placed heading towards the opposite direction.

Peter and his group immediately noticed the root of sudden soft light. They quickly found out the moon which suddenly appeared in the dark sky. It was slowly erasing or purifying the gray clouds above the town. They felt that they were watching a miracle. That was surely a care from God. They quickly regained their composure and started to praise and pray the Moon Goddess in low voice. It attracted the stares of other people in the team. They didn’t know what was happening but it didn’t stop them to amaze the wonder of magical moonlight. After nine people finished muttering the prayers they got from Tina, other people started to ask them. Big mouth Luke couldn’t wait to share the grace of Moon Goddess Ixchel. Chester was quite surprised but he focused back to handling the problem in his hand.

Under the unintentional help of magical moonlight, Chester quickly finished adjusting the vehicle’s steering. It was done with strings and the car would only move forward in linear direction. Chester whistled and said, “Come on. Take your positions. We are sending the first gift to those bastards.”

As he put a brick on the accelerator, the car started to accelerate and moved forwards. The road they chose was also a straight one pointing directly to the church. Soon, they can only see the dim red taillight of the car which was constantly becoming smaller in the dense fogs. Chester quickly operated the detonator as soon as he finished reading the numbers in his heart.

In the mists, the car ran into a group of humanoid monsters absorbing the breathe of Abyss under the strange Abyss flower. It didn’t cause too much damage nor it didn’t kill a single monster. But the one who was hit by the car got injured heavily. At that time, the car suddenly exploded and various metal parts shot through the crowd of nearly seventy monsters along with the flames. The explosion directly killed nearly thirty monsters. The crowd was greatly provoked.

Hearing the roars and growls coming out from the mists, the team of people cheered. Chester warned them, “Prepare for the battle. Ronald, you watch out for the giant monster. Guys, remember the plan. If Ronald’s first attack can’t kill him, get in the cars and we will immediately leave this place.”

The crowd replied neatly, “Roger that.”

Soon, they saw nearly forty monsters rushing towards their place under the dim moonlight. Chester immediately ordered to start attacking. Low level monsters suffered greatly in the hands of a well trained and well equipped attackers. Hot modern firearms could still easily kill them.

In just five minutes, the battle ended and no more monsters were seen in the fog again. Only several monster wolves could rush out from the fog but they were quickly shot down by well prepared attacker team. The team laughed and cheered while Chester started to debug another car again. In just three minutes, another car was sent into the gray fog again. It passed the residue frame of previous car bomb from the side and crashed into the wall. Soon, another explosion sounded. The flames caused great damage to the surrounding. The wall collapsed and the strange Abyss flower with dark leaves and big bright red flower which was nesting on the wall also withered directly under the flame.

The monsters in central area were greatly alarmed as they lost that Abyss flower plant. After all, there were only four of these flowers and losing one suddenly angered these low level monsters. That was equivalent to blocking their evolution road. Soon, under commands of four mages, nearly a group of two hundred low level monsters composed of both humanoid and wolves monsters were gathered. The six giant Greed Devils however just stood around the Chapel building and coldly watched all of that. Although they could join in at will, they knew that there was something or someone who could kill them. The sudden loss of four brothers in two days had made them to be careful.

0