Chapter 74
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another car rushed into the crowd. When the monsters reacted, it was too late to dodge. The car exploded again and caused great damage to the monsters at the front. Three monster mages instantly noticed the another car which was coming towards the crowd again. They immediately sent out several fireballs towards the rushing car. On the way, the car was exploded directly by the fireballs. The leading mage who was at the back roared and the crowd of monsters started to rush towards the direction where the car came from.

When the previous car exploded on the way, the team noticed that it wasn’t time for Chester to detonate the car bomb yet. Chester’s loud shout to start the plan B instantly gave the answer. “Get in the cars! We gotta move out of here fast.”

The team didn’t hesitate and they quickly got back into the cars. The drivers stepped on the accelerator and the team started to leave the place of right or wrong. Chester ordered to leave because he saw the blurred images of monsters under the flames from car explosion. Although he didn’t know he the car was suddenly destroyed in the mid way, it didn’t hinder him to choose the most correct option. And they still left six gifts in original place. Chester and everyone were hoping that those brainless monsters would step into the trap.

After driving to a distance of two hundred meters and got to an intersection, Chester asked the team to stop. Then he told Ronald, “Ronald, check the situation.”

Everyone almost stopped breathing when Ronald was looking at the original place with the sniper scope. At that time, the crowd of monsters finally came out of the foggy area and they were approaching towards the cars surrounded by several lamps in a distance. Ronald got into the mood and started to concentrate and find a good target. When Chester saw it, he asked, “How is it?”

Ronald replied calmly as he aimed the humanoid monster in a set of tattered clothes who was holding a wooden staff, “Not yet. But I found a good target. It was a humanoid monster with a wooden staff. The target is suspected to have a certain position. The monsters were giving him a road. He was inspecting a car. Can I try to shoot him?”

Chester took out the detonator and started to open the covers of other buttons which were representing the car bombs he didn’t detonate yet. He asked himself doubtfully, “Will those bastards rush forward or run back?”

But he made a decision in less than three seconds, and told Ronald, “Ronald, I believe you can do it. Try to shoot that damn bastard down. And tell me if they got into the range of explosion. I am going to send them back to hell.”

Ronald said and started to concentrate, “Understood.”

He aimed carefully at the humanoid monster who was walking around the car in doubts. It was hard to aim since the other cars were blocking the sight at sometimes. However, after nearly a minute of patient waiting, Ronald got the chance. As he took a deep breathe and pulled the triggered, huge recoil shocked the car under the AMR sniper rifle and caused some pains to Ronald. Soon after the monsters heard the loud gunshot, the mage’s upper body had disappeared. He only heard the sound and didn’t have time to react. Even his sensitive mind warning didn’t work because the AMR bullet was too fast. His curiosity became the cause of death.

The other two mages in the crowd immediately returned to the back when they saw the death of their former teammate. The strange death of mage scared the monsters but they still didn’t flee around due to the presence of other two mages. After the two mages retreated to the back, they started to give order to chase in a straight direction. It was a brainless move but they were not traditional knowledgeable mages of other races. They promoted and became tier one mage due to evolution way of their Abyss race. So, they made a huge mistake. As soon as Ronald saw the monsters got into the explosion range, he notified Chester who couldn’t wait to press all buttons. Soon, the team saw the big explosion at the distance. A group of monsters were directly killed and only several monsters in the back with two mages survived. But they didn’t have courage to find the attackers at that time. So, they started to run back towards the church. Another mage was shot down by Ronald but the other monsters escaped safely as they got into gray fog. Ronald also didn’t shoot again because he didn’t want to waste the precious bullet. The excited people borrowed the scope and watched the bloody scene in turns before they left in satisfaction.

0