Chapter 75
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the innermost part of the Chapel, a blood pool was rippling when the Abyss flower plant died. As one of the most precious assets, the devil greatly cared about his Abyss flower plants. Losing one meant that he lost a part of Abyss source producer. Even in Abyss where you can get Abyss breathe all the time, things which can produce the breathe of Abyss are rare and hard to find. The devil thought he was full proofed. Although he was finally about to break through and become the transcendence realm great Devil, he also lost many good things. Devil couldn’t wait to go out and capture the souls of those who dared to make him lose a lot.

With the order came from the soul, two giant Greed Devil went out and yelled a few times loudly in unknown language. Soon, the rest of the monsters restrained themselves and started to hide in various places. Nearly four hundreds monsters who were the only surviving monsters scattered in the various places of central area and started to watch out for enemies.

If Chester was still around, he would see their movement and laughed because they got things like thermal vision goggles which could make them see any living beings with heat in their bodies. And these humanoid and wolf type monsters all had certain amount of heat in their bodies. Although it was way lower than of humans. Chester had noticed it since the first battle after fogs took over the town. Moreover, the town’s normal temperature dropped a lot too.

On the other side, the team reported the good news to their people with the radios. They just simply found a good house in the town’s outermost suburb and decided to spend a night in it. Everyone was so tired and couldn’t wait to have a good rest after making early prevention traps and alarms around the place. In the small attic at the Julia’s house, Tina smiled sweetly and prepared to sleep when she received the good news from Peter. Everyone was already sleeping at that time and only she was still waiting for her lover’s contact. Fortunately, everything went well and Peter didn’t forget their secret agreement. Otherwise, she might be waiting for an entire night without sleeping. Inside the brightly lit meeting room of the mansion, a group of people also sighed in relief and went back to sleep after receiving the good news from Chester. But they still put some people for sentry guards. They still understood to watch out for sudden enemies and to maintain a good awareness. It was a very quiet night. Almost everyone except several guys on sentry duty were sleeping peacefully. It might be the first night without nightmare for these poor people thanks to the magical moonlight.

In the early morning of 4 AM, the house became lively. Chester was shouting the other people to get on the cars fast. As for the breakfast, they could eat something on the way. They were in a hurry because he got the urgent radio contact that the mansion was being invaded. He immediately woke up and started to call the other people to get up. In just three minutes, everyone got into the cars and ready to move out.

It took them some time to get to back to the mansion after taking the long detour route. Although Chester knew the consequences of being late, he still decided to do it. After all, if they met with giants monsters on the way, the whole team would be gone. On the other side, they were already having a heated battle. Under the moonlight, a monsters group of nearly four or five hundreds in number was rushing towards the mansion. Fortunately, the survivors didn’t slack off and they moved useless vehicles to form crude low walls made of these vehicles.

0