Chapter 82
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several men equipped with M1 Garand rifles were mobilized to test the moving bones. Unfortunately, there was no suppressor for M1 Garand so gunshots sounded. The good thing was they were provided with scopes to act as sniper units. Four bullets hit the undead entirely made up of bones. In the hollow sockets of head bone, a ball of pale scarlet fire was burning inside. They got no armor, no guns but they got gray mists on their bones as the body and they were holding bones knives entwining with the same similar gray mists.

After the devil woke up, he started to arrange his underlings to attack the survivor base and started to transform the bone remains of the dead humans and monsters into undead creatures. The evil source made from thousands of resenting souls became useful. With it, the devil had created thousands of undeads. Unfortunately, the mind of these undeads was full of destruction desire and they had lost precious memories. The good thing was the devil could still command them so a simple and crude legion was formed. Lucky for survivors because these undeads would not use firearms.

Four bullets hit the undead target. Two passed through the body between the bones and through the gray mists body. One broke the head and the other broke the chest bones. However, the undead was still walking forward and the pale red fire was still burning inside the head. The result tightened the hearts of four men and the spotter beside them. The men silently pulled the bolt again and aimed at the same figure again but more carefully. Their targets were also quietly changed as the spotter man said, “Aim for the legs.”

Four gunshots sounded again continuously. One bullet missed and three smashed the right leg together resulting in smashing it directly. As the undead target lost the right leg, he fell forward to the ground. The five men felt relieved since they found the way to stop the advance of undeads. The spotter man sighed. He pressed the radio and started to report the whole situation to the main house. At that time, the man beside him patted his shoulder and pointed at the distance. It raised the already calm heart of spotter man. Just as he worried, he saw an unbelievable scene. He wasn’t disappointed even though he knew that they were fighting against invaders from mysterious side.

The undead fell down as his leg was directly crashed by three bullets. But it just silently took out one bone from the chest and tried to connect the crashed leg bone by using it. Under the help of magical gray mists, it was able to stand up again. Then, it started to walk forward and chased the back of other undeads. Undeads can sense the aura of living creatures. It’s limited range but the Devil could sense the whole town after he became transcendence level creature. His soul became solid and soul power became extremely strong because he absorbed the soul forces of people who were killed by him through mysterious ceremony. And he also tempered his soul with the resentments of dead soul. That’s how most evil ways work. With enough evils, they could become stronger quickly.

The bad news came just soon after they received the good news. Although dozen of brains thought about the solution, they couldn’t able to find one. Finally, old Brian let Tina told them to retreat back to the main house. In face of incoming unknown danger, he would rather gather all men and make a final resistance instead of letting them die one by one.

0