Chapter 84
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A group of men were lying inside the small attic. A total of eight, and they are the QRT team members. Ronald was holding the AMR sniper rifle and talking about their previous good days. The other people were also holding various guns and immersed in the memories. From time to time, they would say about the fun things they did together. No one blamed Peter and Tina for bringing them out to this strange space. Although they were now in a dead end situation, they felt that they were living a life worthy of it. They felt proud even if they were late and couldn’t save the people in the town. They knew that they had also tried their best and even putting themselves in danger. They also felt sorry for not having the strength to eliminate all those evils.

In the second floor, a group of police officers were chatting with the survivors. They felt desperate after knowing what the survivors experienced during these days. But they also felt fortunate because they were luck comparing to these people. They didn’t feel hunger. They didn’t face thrilling dangers. They got the shelter of god. They were able to sleep soundly. They didn’t face the death of beloved. They felt that they were indeed much luckier although their lives were also on the risks after they got into this strange space. There were also guys who were silently wiping and checking their guns.

In the Chapel, the devil laughed as he found out something interesting. He would have never found it out if he hadn’t become Tier Three being or transcendence being. Through boundary crystal, he found the sanctuary of god in a corner of the town. The devil pointed towards the house of Julia and roared, “Bring these people into the embrace of the darkness.”

The low roar was magically heard by all undead creatures in the town with a flash of short memory about the location of their target. Under the irritating sunlight, the army of skeletons and fresh corpses of monsters started to march towards a place. The slowly saturating gray fogs also diluted a lot instantly as large amount of gray mists were controlled by the devil and they were spreading quickly towards the house of Julia. Although the sun could not pose any threat to his undeads, these gray mists could provide a better battlefield for them after all.

Fortunately, fire worked well. The survivors were able to eliminate the corpses of monsters with just fire and prevented lots of corpses to become the strange undeads. It was also thanks to that, old Brian easily handled the corpses of three giant monsters. Otherwise, they would immediately face the attack from them if their corpses were transformed into undeads. Unknowingly, these people had prevented a big problem.

The man held the automatic rifle in his hand tightly and said, “The mists are coming again.”

It broke the silence and everyone stood up alertly. They had already prepared for the worst.

Under the cover of gray mists, several skeletons with nothing in hands walked towards the target in their mind. They broke the grenade trap string accidentally and caused the explosion. The grenade was placed right under the middle of the path instead of placing two at the sides. Several metal balls instantly crashed into three skeletons with explosive force. The two at the side suffered various injuries of crashed bones but the middle one was only left with a skull intact. The unfortunate guy can not move again. However, the pale red soul fire was not still going out. It was glowing in the gray mists.

The other two skeletons started to move the bones which were not important to crashed arm or leg. Soon, they were able to move again. They are terrible evil creatures which cannot get the peace until they would be purified by flame and sun.

0