Chapter 87
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ronald was annoyed by the sudden noise. However, he didn’t miss the target. Another giant monster fell down as his big head was opened a big hole and a third of it went missing. Ronald moved the rifle to another giant and asked while pulling the bolt handle again, “What’s going on? Allen, did you find something troublesome?”

At that time, Allen was intently watching at the another fallen giant monster. He wanted to confirm something. If his guess was true, then they were all probably going to die today. Just as he wanted to say something to Ronald, he saw the same scene again. The fallen giant monster had stood up and the big hole in his head was already full of concentrated mists. Through the place where the eyeball should be, Allen saw the pale red light inside mists. Unfortunately, his guess came true. Allen felt hopeless. But he is not someone who would easily give up. At that time, Ronald was still trying to find a good chance to take down the next giant monster. Due to his limited vision through highly enlarged scope, he still didn’t notice the abnormality yet. Allen took a deep breathe and told to Ronald, “Ronald. Stop. Haven’t you found out yet? Move your muzzle back and take a look. The ones you killed became alive again. No, they became undeads.”

The two giant monsters who were still alive also felt the unknown threat which took the lives of their two brothers. They roared and ordered the undeads and several surviving monsters to attack the target. And they retreated back into the already dense gray fog. They were fully aware that light source brought trouble to them. But they had no idea on how to extinguish the burning houses which were the big fire sources at the moment. Their retreat left Ronald with no visible target.

So, Ronald muttered while pulling the direction of gun muzzle back, “What nonsense you talking about.”

Then, he saw the giant monster who stood up again. Through his highly enlarged scope vision, he saw the appearance of the head clearly. Ronald dropped the gun and cursed, “Holy shit! How could we deal with those fucking giant monsters after they became undeads?”

Ronald took a look at Allen who had already joined the other guys in shooting at undeads which were starting to charge towards their house and pressed the radio.

“Brian! We got a problem here.”

In the living room at the first floor, Brian picked up the radio on the table and asked back, “What’s your problem?”

“We found out the four giant monsters coming towards us. I took down two directly. It was a piece of cake at first. But the two ran back into the mists as soon as they felt the danger.”

Brian asked calmly, “Speak to the point, Ronald. We get no time to waste.”

Ronald said the problem in a helpless tone, “The problem is the two I took down joined into the family of undeads. Now, they are more dangerous and troublesome.”

Brian rubbed his eyebrows and said, “I get it. Just do whatever you can. We can only put our faith on Gods.”

When Brian put down the radio on the table, the battle was already in a heated state unknowingly. Unlike before, the undeads started charging towards the house. Unlike normal living monsters, undead creatures are harder to solve. The only fortunate thing must be their weak bones which could be broken with a snap by just a bullet. Nobody shouted nor made a fuse. They were all concentrating in attacking the incoming skeleton and fresh corpse undeads. The front one could be solved easily but the later brought a lot of trouble to them.

0